Arknights Sperging - You know, the other Yostar Gacha Game.

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net
Managed to E2 Surtr. Getting Jaye to E1 soon for utility reasons. Basically, he sort of invalidates some content and I have many DP generation options.

My next e2 project is Eunectes. Now I know she's niche as fuck but you can't say no to something that just turns into a big boss unit for a while.

• E2ing Bibeak down the line for fun. UNlimited Stun works should be nice.
  • Should I e2 Broca? I have Specter at E2.
  • Is Ayerscarpe worth E2ing? Idk I have Silverash.
  • Amiya/Lei Zi will probably get to e2 because solid casters. Amiya is an ST One and solid. Lei Zi is probably alright but needs e2 to function well anyways.
  • Shoulds on Arene?
    • Dude seems alright and nicely rounded.
When BLemishine event reeeeee.

shasetoma.

🔨
kiwifarms.net
  • Should I e2 Broca? I have Specter at E2.
Broca serves a different niche from Specter. If you think you need his admittedly impressive AoE arts damage despite already raising Surtr, then go for it.

• Is Ayerscarpe worth E2ing? Idk I have Silverash.
  • Shoulds on Arene?
I don't have Ayerscarpe myself, but the consensus seems to be "meh." He seems more difficult to utilize effectively than other ranged guards. Arene, on the other hand, is niche but effective in his niche. He'll find good use in drone heavy maps (especially with sniper bans) like the one CC rotating map with all the arts drones.

• Amiya/Lei Zi will probably get to e2 because solid casters. Amiya is an ST One and solid. Lei Zi is probably alright but needs e2 to function well anyways.
Prioritize getting Amiya to E2 because you'll need her when chapter 8 drops. Leizi isn't all that good. The uptime on her slow and S2 are atrocious and she suffers from having the lowest attack stat of all the 5* casters.

When BLemishine event reeeeee.
They already teased Bubble who's a part of Blemi's banner, so I'm positive we'll get it in the coming midweek. Maybe the week after but that would be weird considering how hard they've been pushing to catch up to CN.

Edit to avoid doubleposting: I rolled a single on the new standard banner because I have neither Magellan nor Phantom, got Ifrit dupe when I already had her at max pot. Damn.

Last edited:

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net
Broca serves a different niche from Specter. If you think you need his admittedly impressive AoE arts damage despite already raising Surtr, then go for it.

I don't have Ayerscarpe myself, but the consensus seems to be "meh." He seems more difficult to utilize effectively than other ranged guards. Arene, on the other hand, is niche but effective in his niche. He'll find good use in drone heavy maps (especially with sniper bans) like the one CC rotating map with all the arts drones.

Prioritize getting Amiya to E2 because you'll need her when chapter 8 drops. Leizi isn't all that good. The uptime on her slow and S2 are atrocious and she suffers from having the lowest attack stat of all the 5* casters.

They already teased Bubble who's a part of Blemi's banner, so I'm positive we'll get it in the coming midweek. Maybe the week after but that would be weird considering how hard they've been pushing to catch up to CN.

Edit to avoid doubleposting: I rolled a single on the new standard banner because I have neither Magellan nor Phantom, got Ifrit dupe when I already had her at max pot. Damn.
nothing wrong with more AoE guards that are actually good. I'll put him on the list just because it'd be worthwhile.

Yeah I think Surtr is busted as shit but she only deals with 1 fucker at a time.

Ayerscarpe seems ok but requires you to have a defensive wall and be on maps where those walls are stopping 3 dudes each for his buff. Weird niche and I feel like I'd rather invest in Frostleaf/Arene because they're cheaper.

Yeah Amiyas on the list bc I don't have a solid ST Caster. E2 Mostima/Ifrit cover different things. Lei Zi seems weird and I wish she'd get buffed. Maybe I'll pick Click if I need another ST Caster to e2?

Blemishine seems to be pretty fuckin good. I want her and will just save my gems for her. Didn't get Magellan/Phantom but got another Rosa copy lmfao. I swear I keep getting copies of existing non-new 6 stars. Hoshi/SA/Rosa at pot 2 and Mostima/Bagpipe at pot 3. Ifrit's the only one that isn't pot1+ rn. (Eunectes/Surtr don't count per se since I rolled them right off their banners.)

Idk if I wanna e2 one of my ST AA Snipers yet. Greythroat/Platinum are at like lvl 30 e1 and dont seem to need e2 yet. May is also a similar level but idk if she gets a big boost from e2 beyond cute art.

shasetoma.

🔨
kiwifarms.net
nothing wrong with more AoE guards that are actually good. I'll put him on the list just because it'd be worthwhile.

Yeah I think Surtr is busted as shit but she only deals with 1 fucker at a time.

Ayerscarpe seems ok but requires you to have a defensive wall and be on maps where those walls are stopping 3 dudes each for his buff. Weird niche and I feel like I'd rather invest in Frostleaf/Arene because they're cheaper.

Yeah Amiyas on the list bc I don't have a solid ST Caster. E2 Mostima/Ifrit cover different things. Lei Zi seems weird and I wish she'd get buffed. Maybe I'll pick Click if I need another ST Caster to e2?

Blemishine seems to be pretty fuckin good. I want her and will just save my gems for her. Didn't get Magellan/Phantom but got another Rosa copy lmfao. I swear I keep getting copies of existing non-new 6 stars. Hoshi/SA/Rosa at pot 2 and Mostima/Bagpipe at pot 3. Ifrit's the only one that isn't pot1+ rn. (Eunectes/Surtr don't count per se since I rolled them right off their banners.)

Idk if I wanna e2 one of my ST AA Snipers yet. Greythroat/Platinum are at like lvl 30 e1 and dont seem to need e2 yet. May is also a similar level but idk if she gets a big boost from e2 beyond cute art.
I'm probably going to do the 5* guarantee for Blemishine and that's it. I'd like to have her, but the other units in the banner don't appeal too much to me. There's also the potential for chapter 8 and its banner to come afterwards and I want the ops in there a lot. As for AA snipers, Greythroat is often seen as the 5* Exusiai, but her talent can let her outperform Exu against armored targets. Platinum is strong, but her use is limited to longer maps due to the high SP requirement of her S2. May is a solid general pick for decent damage and crowd control on top of the benefit of being cheap to raise and deploy. AA snipers are not the flashiest archetype, but I believe they are quite versatile and it wouldn't hurt to have at least one E2'd.

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net
I'm probably going to do the 5* guarantee for Blemishine and that's it. I'd like to have her, but the other units in the banner don't appeal too much to me. There's also the potential for chapter 8 and its banner to come afterwards and I want the ops in there a lot. As for AA snipers, Greythroat is often seen as the 5* Exusiai, but her talent can let her outperform Exu against armored targets. Platinum is strong, but her use is limited to longer maps due to the high SP requirement of her S2. May is a solid general pick for decent damage and crowd control on top of the benefit of being cheap to raise and deploy. AA snipers are not the flashiest archetype, but I believe they are quite versatile and it wouldn't hurt to have at least one E2'd.
considering the 5 stars on that banner are Platinum and a boomstick guy, I'd rather maybe hope for Blem.

Greythroat's probably going to get to e2 solely because she's more reliable. I like Platinum but man she only gets in gear halfway through the map's time.

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net
rolled blemishine.

I'm probably gonna just save until Mudrock comes solely because Mudrock is busted.

E2 Priorities

Eunectes
May
Blemishine
Platinum
Bibeak
Utage
nearl

I want another ST Caster to e2 but all I have is Amiya and the lower rarity ones. (Tomimi sucks, Lei Zi's too resource intensive.)

Idk i could e2 click or haze? I'm probably not E2ing healers any time soon tho.

shasetoma.

🔨
kiwifarms.net
rolled blemishine.

I'm probably gonna just save until Mudrock comes solely because Mudrock is busted.

E2 Priorities

Eunectes
May
Blemishine
Platinum
Bibeak
Utage
nearl

I want another ST Caster to e2 but all I have is Amiya and the lower rarity ones. (Tomimi sucks, Lei Zi's too resource intensive.)

Idk i could e2 click or haze? I'm probably not E2ing healers any time soon tho.
I would honestly wait until you get spooked by Eyja (or just buy her when she shows up in the cert shop). She makes most of the caster class obsolete once you get her. If you still want to raise someone else, Click isn't a bad choice since she can function as a pseudo supporter with her stuns or even a cheap boss killer due to how her talent works. Her low base attack stat means she falls short in regular mob clearing though.

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net
I would honestly wait until you get spooked by Eyja (or just buy her when she shows up in the cert shop). She makes most of the caster class obsolete once you get her. If you still want to raise someone else, Click isn't a bad choice since she can function as a pseudo supporter with her stuns or even a cheap boss killer due to how her talent works. Her low base attack stat means she falls short in regular mob clearing though.
the moment i get ceobe or eyja, i'll probably forget about the others existing.

in the meantime i'll just finish eunectes and may, then go on to finish blemeshine.

i have surtr so i'm not entirely hurting for st arts damage. I do wanna save for mudrock/rosmontis tho.

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
the moment i get ceobe or eyja, i'll probably forget about the others existing.

in the meantime i'll just finish eunectes and may, then go on to finish blemeshine.

i have surtr so i'm not entirely hurting for st arts damage. I do wanna save for mudrock/rosmontis tho.
I can vouch for Ceobe being a heavy arts hitter, expensive as hell though.

How are Glaucus and Thorns? My last two pulls have had no relation to the featured banner operators.

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net
I can vouch for Ceobe being a heavy arts hitter, expensive as hell though.

How are Glaucus and Thorns? My last two pulls have had no relation to the featured banner operators.
Glaucus is the best non-6 star Slow Supporter bc she fucks drones up really good with her skill 2.
Thorns is a very consistent DPS character that's a turret.

-Got Blemishine and a bunch of Platinum/Asbestos dupes.
E2'd Eunectes and May.

gonna e2 Blem next.

shasetoma.

🔨
kiwifarms.net
Rumor mill says that the official JP AK Twitter accidentally posted the date for the release of chapter 8 early. April 30th.

I think it makes sense that ch8 will be next in line unless Yostar wants to be weird and do events out of order like what happened a few months ago.

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net
Rumor mill says that the official JP AK Twitter accidentally posted the date for the release of chapter 8 early. April 30th.

I think it makes sense that ch8 will be next in line unless Yostar wants to be weird and do events out of order like what happened a few months ago.
huh. wonder how guard amiya works.

Anyways i just wanna finish farming the event and then do the stages. idk if i'll get the complete medal set tho.

LieLieFyre

kiwifarms.net
Spent 30 and got the pack for a 10 pull and the recruitment thing. Did 20 pulls today no Mudrock sad. Well now i just gotta decide who i wanna pick from that recruitment as i dont have a lot of them. I'm thinking Silverash or Bagpipe.

shasetoma.

🔨
kiwifarms.net
Spent 30 and got the pack for a 10 pull and the recruitment thing. Did 20 pulls today no Mudrock sad. Well now i just gotta decide who i wanna pick from that recruitment as i dont have a lot of them. I'm thinking Silverash or Bagpipe.
Silverash remains a solid choice even with all of the newer OP guards coming out. Few other operators can compete with his ability to erase whole waves of enemies. I use him in the new annihilation map and place those SP giving devices by him. It's almost comical how hard he carries that map. Bagpipe is pretty good, but I would say SA takes priority if you don't have him yet.

LieLieFyre

kiwifarms.net
Silverash remains a solid choice even with all of the newer OP guards coming out. Few other operators can compete with his ability to erase whole waves of enemies. I use him in the new annihilation map and place those SP giving devices by him. It's almost comical how hard he carries that map. Bagpipe is pretty good, but I would say SA takes priority if you don't have him yet.
Silverash, Hellagur, Mostima, Bagpipe, Magallan, Phantom, Schwarz, Ceobe and Rosa are the ones i can pick from that i don't have.