Arkomeda throws a tantrum, but draws us nice art -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkomeda

///(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
kiwifarms.net
MOD NOTE: This thread's contents were moved from the SJW Art thread for the purposes of not derailing the thread. Thank you.

Greetings darlings~

I am an Achean, bearing of many gifts. I came to drop something just for you dears

Behold~

p7D0WGA.png

Consider it a self-portrait, splendid if I may say so, and an indication of what I plan to do.

With the sweetest palest regards <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Dismaying Tree

I deserve to get my fucking nut like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Greetings darlings~

I am an Achean, bearing of many gifts. I came to drop something just for you dears

Behold~

p7D0WGA.png

Consider it a self-portrait, splendid if I may say so, and an indication of what I plan to do.

Aren't you that person who made a seven-part guide on how to draw dicks?

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Bani

Spooky Fruit
kiwifarms.net
Greetings darlings~

Behold~

p7D0WGA.png

Shit like this is why this site needs an "edgy" rating.

Anyway, what did you hope to accomplish by posting that? If you hoped to shock us, you might be disappointed to know that your drawing is pretty tame compared to most of the stuff that gets posted here.

Most of these aren't really SJW art so much as they are mediocre art. SJW art is art that is defined by unnecessary inclusion of indentity politics and a lack of skill.

As a general rule, if you want to find SJW art, bandoms aren't the best place to look. Cartoons, anime, and comic books seem to be where Tumblrinas congregate.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Guess who?

tumblr_p1nje1L7V41ug0rqto1_1280.png

Edit: You guys able to see the pic? I can only see it when I hit Edit.

I have to admit, I would not have expected for somebody to headcanon Engineer as a Jew.

"Poor Faulkner. Does he really think big emotions come from big words? He thinks I don't know the ten-dollar words. I know them all right. But there are older and simpler and better words, and those are the ones that I use."

~ Ernest Hemingway

Status
Not open for further replies.