Artberlynn: A gallery for art and such inspired by our favorite gorl. -

ihavent_ee_uhn

Is liquor a food?
kiwifarms.net
I’ll just put these up here for now, I’m working on a comic with @666EVE666, @C3PBRO and @Tiny Clanger who are all super lovely. I’m not sure when I’ll have more concrete stuff, but I figured I’d share the character sheets and maybe roughs as I do them. Excuse my handwriting. Any feedback or ideas are more then welcome! Even if it’s just a new outfit or something. I don’t want to spam too much without getting actual content done so let me know if this is too boring.
Agreed with @xenomorph that the AL sketches are great! What an unfortunate blob. But you do need to add at least another 100 pounds to Becky (can't forget that gigantic neck wattle). Love the work though!

FitBitch

EAT A PIECE OF FRUIT YOU FAT FUCK!
kiwifarms.net
I’ll just put these up here for now, I’m working on a comic with @666EVE666, @C3PBRO and @Tiny Clanger who are all super lovely. I’m not sure when I’ll have more concrete stuff, but I figured I’d share the character sheets and maybe roughs as I do them. Excuse my handwriting. Any feedback or ideas are more then welcome! Even if it’s just a new outfit or something. I don’t want to spam too much without getting actual content done so let me know if this is too boring.
Becky has too much waistline/neck to be the thumbslug we know and love. She has really unfortunate fat distribution that keeps her top heavy and makes her look like a big egg on thick stilts. The character study of AL is spot on.

toadoftoadhall

If ya don't have anything nice to say, sit by me!
kiwifarms.net
Hey Gorls hey! Love your show. Long time lurker here, first post etc. Came for the Hamber, stayed for the hilarious posts of Strine, Barbarella and pecansandies (among several others. Seriously ya'll are amazeen'), and finally broke down and created an account to post this.

Anyway onto business. As a huge fan of MST3K, I stumbled across a meme AGES ago starring our pal Joe Don Baker and loved it so much I printed it out like an exceptional individual. I can't for the life of me find it online now so I guess my autism served me well, because I was able to scan it in so I could provide context to my 'contribution' to the AL heap o' memes and art. Please forgive me for this not being nearly as good as most of the other contributions, just thought my fellow haydurs would get a kick out of her amberisms (Mods if this is the wrong place to post this, please properly roast me before moving it.)

Attachments

toadoftoadhall

If ya don't have anything nice to say, sit by me!
kiwifarms.net
Drawing her body made me realize just how grotesque and disfigured she is(:_(
View attachment 686252
OMG! I LOVE the Ambie moon faces on the sleeves! The poop bun! Well done.

ETA-I also adore that you captured the way Hambers eyes look like either raisins or dusty marbles pushed into a ball of dough. How they can look like that, AND like the mogwai puppet eyes I will never know. Fat is a helluva drug. (Sorry for the fuck up, thought I had hit edit instead of quote)

Last edited:

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

kiwifarms.net
Should be "Oh! And don't forget (the panic attack worthy) tube turkey! Screw Amber for ruining Jenni O, unless it is out of a Styrofoam tray, turkey for me.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino