Artberlynn: A gallery for art and such inspired by our favorite gorl. -

Entertained409

What the actual fuck..?
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

MookbongBae

kiwifarms.net

Put way too much effort into this, but I'm in bed with the flu and bored out of my mind, so there you go.

Drawing people is hard when basically anything you'd normally base your illustration off of (like underlying bone structure) has been made utterly invisible. Also just noticed I forgot to shade Al's face but I cannot be bothered anymore.

Soda Sink

my dietitian blocked me
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 698626

Put way too much effort into this, but I'm in bed with the flu and bored out of my mind, so there you go.

Drawing people is hard when basically anything you'd normally base your illustration off of (like underlying bone structure) has been made utterly invisible. Also just noticed I forgot to shade Al's face but I cannot be bothered anymore.
That's exactly why I like drawing her. You basically have to throw out all knowledge of anatomy.

I like how your drawing captures the depressing aura of Amber's life. 10/10 makes me want to kill myself

MookbongBae

kiwifarms.net
That's exactly why I like drawing her. You basically have to throw out all knowledge of anatomy.

I like how your drawing captures the depressing aura of Amber's life. 10/10 makes me want to kill myself
Becks still has -some- visible facial bone structure (like her flesh beard hanging off her jaw/cheekbones), so she was somewhat easier to draw than Al was. Making AL's hair look properly disgusting was a challenge.

But thanks, it certainly was an interesting character study, if nothing else. I get no enjoyment out of watching her anymore but at least drawing her depressing AF state was entertaining enough.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino