Artberlynn: A gallery for art and such inspired by our favorite gorl. -

YourMommasBackstory

it's gay
kiwifarms.net
I got tired of my avatar so i decided to redraw it, but it got bigger.
Work in progress, amber as peach and becky as mario.
1565639244175.png

(my personal achivment - i've never draw so many chins on one art before)

EDIT: I can't understant, whats becky's eye color is? send help(

Edit_2: Goodnight, kiwis, i just hope i'll finish it in a few days
1565644587174.png

Last edited:

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Damn you, now my art will get bigger.
What about twinkie storrrrr then?
A chubby little Yoshi? She certainly does gobble up everything.

PS: Hey art Kiwis!! Anyone might know why my new avatar might not be working properly? It's a happily little dancing GIF of a pocky-nibbling Kiwi birdie. But it seems to be....not animated the way a GIF should be

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PS: Hey art Kiwis!! Anyone might know why my new avatar might not be working properly? It's a happily little dancing GIF of a pocky-nibbling Kiwi birdie. But it seems to be....not animated the way a GIF should be
Random guess: maybe the file size is too big? Try making a copy that is under 500kb and see if that works.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Random guess: maybe the file size is too big? Try making a copy that is under 500kb and see if that works.
Okie Dokie. Fellow Kiwi and awesome artist @BOLDYSPICY! made it for me so hopefully we'll figure out how to get my Pocky-gobbling Kiwibird to dance again. (I'm a bit of a computer/tech Sped to changing and adjusting file sizes isn't something I know how to do on my garbage ancient old tablet off the top of my head) thanks loads for your suggestion ♡

Orth

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okie Dokie. Fellow Kiwi and awesome artist @BOLDYSPICY! made it for me so hopefully we'll figure out how to get my Pocky-gobbling Kiwibird to dance again. (I'm a bit of a computer/tech Sped to changing and adjusting file sizes isn't something I know how to do on my garbage ancient old tablet off the top of my head) thanks loads for your suggestion ♡
ask @Desire Lines he is very good at such things. See bouncy Sheepo.

• Feels
Reactions: Desire Lines
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino