Artberlynn: A gallery for art and such inspired by our favorite gorl. -

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
Wow, I’m enjoying the art in here! You’ve inspired me to draw again. It’s been years so excuse the quality lol.

I call this one “Jaundiced Mermaid”.

FAC64B79-6279-49E1-9F11-F493352EE55E.jpeg

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Damn you, now my art will get bigger.
What about twinkie storrrrr then?

A chubby little Yoshi? She certainly does gobble up everything.

PS: Hey art Kiwis!! Anyone might know why my new avatar might not be working properly? It's a happily little dancing GIF of a pocky-nibbling Kiwi birdie. But it seems to be....not animated the way a GIF should be

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PS: Hey art Kiwis!! Anyone might know why my new avatar might not be working properly? It's a happily little dancing GIF of a pocky-nibbling Kiwi birdie. But it seems to be....not animated the way a GIF should be
Random guess: maybe the file size is too big? Try making a copy that is under 500kb and see if that works.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Random guess: maybe the file size is too big? Try making a copy that is under 500kb and see if that works.

Okie Dokie. Fellow Kiwi and awesome artist @BOLDYSPICY! made it for me so hopefully we'll figure out how to get my Pocky-gobbling Kiwibird to dance again. (I'm a bit of a computer/tech Sped to changing and adjusting file sizes isn't something I know how to do on my garbage ancient old tablet off the top of my head) thanks loads for your suggestion ♡

Orth

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okie Dokie. Fellow Kiwi and awesome artist @BOLDYSPICY! made it for me so hopefully we'll figure out how to get my Pocky-gobbling Kiwibird to dance again. (I'm a bit of a computer/tech Sped to changing and adjusting file sizes isn't something I know how to do on my garbage ancient old tablet off the top of my head) thanks loads for your suggestion ♡
ask @Desire Lines he is very good at such things. See bouncy Sheepo.

• Feels
Reactions: Desire Lines