Artberlynn: A gallery for art and such inspired by our favorite gorl. -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
was watching et and had a brain blast of inspiration ~
lol

fuck my ass.jpg

"Amberlynn is a morbidly obese woman who discovers she has a foopa and names it "E.A.T." Fleeing hoards of government fatphobic hayderz agents, Amber is forced to embark on journeyz of self discovery & diets. Together, with her caretaker girlfriend Becky and chubby dog Twinkie, will they succeed before its too late?"

Last edited:

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
was watching et and had a brain blast of inspiration ~
lol

View attachment 1519327
"Amberlynn is a morbidly obese woman who discovers she has a foopa and names it "E.A.T." Fleeing hoards of government fatphobic hayderz agents, Amber is forced to embark on journeyz of self discovery & diets. Together, with her caretaker girlfriend Becky and chubby dog Twinkie, will they succeed before its too late?"
You are a creative genius!!!!! Now we need to see her in Weekend at Becky’s where they are both propped up fat grey dead corpses. Totally raw as fuck you guiiiiise!!!! A corpse situation type thing point blank period, don’t forget the flavored candles y’all!

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
You are a creative genius!!!!! Now we need to see her in Weekend at Becky’s where they are both propped up fat grey dead corpses. Totally raw as fuck you guiiiiise!!!! A corpse situation type thing point blank period, don’t forget the flavored candles y’all!
hot off the press
i took the liberty to kinda make it my own
edit* wanted to add I also recycled a photo of Becky bc its my favorite one
666.jpg

Last edited:

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
our patron saint of WW points & eating in moderation

View attachment 1562716
saint hamber.png
I've added @fvckm3 's effigy to a candle just as Our Gorl, Saint Hamber, would want

I lit it and said a prayer for all you ladies dainty holes, may you stay safe

unfortunately the style of prayer candles slimmed her down a bit but her fat arm is still breaking reality so it works out

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1573211
I've added @fvckm3 's effigy to a candle just as Our Gorl, Saint Hamber, would want

I lit it and said a prayer for all you ladies dainty holes, may you stay safe

unfortunately the style of prayer candles slimmed her down a bit but her fat arm is still breaking reality so it works out

LMAOOOO
The Virgen de Cheesecake factory fucked me up

gold star

:story:

Tags
None