Dramacow Arthur Racian Chu / arthur_affect - Domestic abuser. Twitter'd himself to divorce. Chairman Mao's special-needs grandbastard.

Why did Chairman Chu's wife flee the coop?

• Ashley Madison.

Votes: 66 14.3%
  • Tiny, yellow, unsatisfying in bed.

Votes: 253 54.6%
  • Chu knew a rapist. Did nothing.

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Her child's safety.

Votes: 88 19.0%
  • #Gamergate

Votes: 99 21.4%
  • #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Votes: 62 13.4%
  • #Listen &/or Believe

Votes: 23 5.0%

• Total voters

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Edit - November 14th, 2016.

CHU'S WIFE FILED FOR DIVORCE LOL

ianmilescheong.jpg

Original OP

Once upon a time, a very nerdy Asian man became a big fan of Jeopardy!. Unfortunately, said nerdy Asian mad was born with the complete inability to inquire upon fields of knowledge. But that dweeb never let such a thing get him down, and in response to his handicap, he figured out he could compensate by acting like an FPS camper upon Alex Trebek's game board. He'd deliberately play to tie to keep weak opponents on the show for the next week. He hopped around the board looking for the Daily Double even when he had no idea how to answer the question, once betting five dollars just so he could answer "I don't know", or the "I'm taking my ball and going home" approach as some might call it. He made really annoying noises with his constant fast buzzing, and in a move no one could have foreseen, he acted like a complete sped on social media:

Hours upon hours of unwatchable TV later, the dweeb walked away with a pretty decent chuck of change, and nobody would ever have to see him again until his obligatory "weird uncle" visit for his Family's Thanksgiving.

But Young Foureyes had tasted the sweet flavors of fame and drama, and honed in on it like a child hones in on the paint of a Chinese-made action figure. On that day, the dork made a vow to never again be ignored like he was until he bought his first hooker. He became a columnist on Salon and The Daily Beast. He enlisted in the front lines on the side of Social Justice in the Great Gamergate War. He became a grandmaster of the ancient Far-East Art of Mindkill, where the only way to be "rational" is to be "irrational". He launched attacks on a cancer victim, victims of religious fascism, and sent a bomb threat* to a convention of his political enemies. And, apparently misplacing his hundreds of thousands in winnings in a the stack of empty tissue boxes in his basement, took to Kickstarter to crowd fund a documentary about himself.

* Allegedly. Sue me now, motherfucker.

Some among you might doubt that such a person can exist, but the man I speak of is no fairy tale. Ladies and gentleman: I present to you the man. . . the myth. . . the legend. . . Arthur Chu. . . .

Updates will come when they may. In the meantime, here's a few more links to help you get started:

The Man Himself
His Website.
His Twitter.
His Google Plus.
His MySpace.
His (archived) LiveJournal.
His (archived) Flickr.
His "ArthurVoiceOver" Facebook -- Page 1 and Page 2 -- Courtesy of @oddish.

His Movie
The Website for his movie.
The Failed Kickstarter for his movie.
The Facebook page for his movie.
The Twitter page for his movie.

Third Party Links
His Vanilla Wiki page.
His ED page.
His Fail Fannon page.
The Ralph Retort series chronicling his adventures.

Blogs
His Salon blog.
His The Daily Beast blog.
His Thought Catalogue blog.
His TechCrunch blog.
His The Huffington Post blog.
His Blogspot blog.
His Slate blog (fuck, I actually like this site most of the time. They actually have a tech blogger who knows what he's talking about and isn't a cunt).

Last edited by a moderator:

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Wow, I never even heard of this.

This is a classic element of game theory, known as the Kurt Angle Defense.
Yep. Fucker even blamed GG for trying to frame him by using his credentials to put him on the Ashley list...even though GG literally had nothing to do with the Ashley hack/leak.
http://theralphretort.com/chu-blames-gamergate-possible-ashley-madison-discovery-8022015/

Somehow, he made me miss Ken Jennings. And at least Jennings had an actual career after it all.
Jennings was somebody you could root for as being a constant winner.

Chu was just an asshole who exploited a loophole to game the system.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Wow, I never even heard of this.

This is a classic element of game theory, known as the Kurt Angle Defense.
It's a pretty common strategy in tournament-type games where you encounter the same opponents more than once to use the game's rules to choose your actual opponents.

There was nothing wrong about the way Chu won on Jeopardy. There's no obligation not to use strategies that give you more likelihood of winning or making more money.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
iirc, Chu barely has his own views. He basically serves as the lapdog and mouthpiece of a bunch of other prominent SJWs, like the oft mentioned Brianna Wu.

In some way, he's barely even noteworthy as a lolcow because he's only stupid by proxy of other exceptional individuals. He really only gets by because he's pathetic in how he basically runs in lockstep with whoever's popular to make himself look good.

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah. Chu's noteworthy for a lot more than that. He was a social media drama-llama long before this shit with Gamergate started, and anybody who reaches the "alleged" bomb threat level is really taking faggotry above and beyond.

His "mindkill" remark is also among the most morbid things I've heard anybody say non-ironically. You'd figure even a sped like him would've read at least the cliff notes of 1984 in high-school. "The only way to be rational is to be irrational" sounds like something Winston Smith was forced to say after a date with a nightstick.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Cynical

The world sucks? Good.
kiwifarms.net
iirc, Chu barely has his own views. He basically serves as the lapdog and mouthpiece of a bunch of other prominent SJWs, like the oft mentioned Brianna Wu.

In some way, he's barely even noteworthy as a lolcow because he's only stupid by proxy of other exceptional individuals. He really only gets by because he's pathetic in how he basically runs in lockstep with whoever's popular to make himself look good.
Well, that's his brand of lolcowdom. He might be little more than a sycophant of the highest order, but no matter who he's shilling for, he reaches Azahoth levels of autistic insanity when he does so.

In fact, he openly stated in an article awhile back why he's willing to do so, and the reason is that he has a chronic white knight fetish, feeling he has to crusade for SOMETHING.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No mention about his explicit sexual fetishes that were discovered when internet sleuths unearthed his tumblr? He's apparently into being dominated by trannies. It's probably the main reason why he white knights so hard for all those blue/red/purple haired tranny game devs embroiled in the anti-Gamergate thing.

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Arthurchu, definitely the worst of the Chaotic Combo.

No but srsly this guy is a fucking asshole (coming here from Brianna Wu's thread)

It's impressive how far humanity can reach into the lowest depths of faggotry.

I mean, for fuck sake, your life has to be real sad when your most notable achievement is appearing on a TV show.
The thing is that he could have just taken his money and bought himself a battlestation and a mancave and played LoL for the rest of his life and left it at that, but no, he had to let his tranny fetish get the better of him, which is somehow a one-way ticket to SJW hell like I don't even fucking know

Last edited:

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No mention about his explicit sexual fetishes that were discovered when internet sleuths unearthed his tumblr? He's apparently into being dominated by trannies. It's probably the main reason why he white knights so hard for all those blue/red/purple haired tranny game devs embroiled in the anti-Gamergate thing.
So what, he's Linkara again?

Sarcastic Username

BUILD YOUR OWN SONICHU
kiwifarms.net
I googled for this and just got a run around of broken links, and Chu saying it was obviously fake because it was created after he became famous.

What's the source?

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin

The Colonel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm so gald there's a thread about this guy now. I think he's been long overdue for one. During the who Sad Puppies debacle he claimed one of the guy's behind it wasusing his black wife and child as a shield.

Can we also bring up his failed kickstarter for his documentary about himself? Or how he claimed to be leaving twitter when Joss Whedon did but no one gave a shit so he came crawling back?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino