Dramacow Arthur Racian Chu / arthur_affect - Domestic abuser. Twitter'd himself to divorce. Chairman Mao's special-needs grandbastard.

Why did Chairman Chu's wife flee the coop?

• Ashley Madison.

Votes: 58 14.1%
  • Tiny, yellow, unsatisfying in bed.

Votes: 224 54.4%
  • Chu knew a rapist. Did nothing.

Votes: 52 12.6%
  • Her child's safety.

Votes: 79 19.2%
  • #Gamergate

Votes: 87 21.1%
  • #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Votes: 56 13.6%
  • #Listen &/or Believe

Votes: 22 5.3%

• Total voters

Mr Snoid

kiwifarms.net
It’s what extremely narcissistic twitter assholes do to try and improve their impressions. They’ll tweet some hot shit and think it’s so amazing that they need to re-tweet it for multiple time zones to increase their likes/re-tweets.
Thank you for explaining! I still don't get what he gets from it, all his tweets present in pairs to me. It's just twice the scrolling for no discernible benefit. Must be an inscrutable Chinese Arthur thing.

arthur_chu__dress_shirt_autocomplete.png

Aw, quit your moping, you mook. Take a shower, put on that dress shirt, and actually go on a date. Turn your insipid life around. It's possible, you know.

arthur_chu_besuited.jpg

Okay, nevermind. Fuck it.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Arthur had better make his move and buy those high heels soon. Tranny trendiness is going to end and a dress will no longer protect him when he steps out as a high-maintenance PITA.

View attachment 888739
Given how much trouble Arthur has getting his feet into sneakers, I don't think it'd be wise of him to start wearing pumps.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

WARRIORS! COME OUT TO PLAY!
kiwifarms.net
Given how much trouble Arthur has getting his feet into sneakers, I don't think it'd be wise of him to start wearing pumps.
He'll probably enjoy it to get himself into foot-binding to feel more oppressed.

Foot-binding is an ass backwards, barbaric, gross, and savage practice that doesn't do shit but creates foot and health problems.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Be hard to get a grip on Chu though. So much grease. Plus close quarters would be trying - all that smell of piss.
Benny boy just needs to go for punches and kicks, not grappling. That's clearly the correct Chu beatdown strategy. Since opponents will instinctively try and keep a distance due to body odor, it should come naturally.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Anybody else think that if Chu actually nutted up and followed through that Shapiro would immediately cry antisemitism?
Probably. For someone who constantly tells other people to buck up and pull themselves up by their bootstraps, Shapiro is incredibly whiny. That's why I have far more respect for blokes like Gavin McInnes. There's a mad lad who will take a punch or a bottle of piss to the face and just laugh. I still think Shapiro has a clear physical advantage over Chu though, and if forced to defend himself, would have Chu on the ground crying in short order.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Anyone want to tell Chu about Ernst Rohm and his Sturmabteilung butt buddies? Because they were kind of an open secret in the early days of the Nazi Party. Sure, they eventually were purged in the Night of Long Knives (which was actually on the demands of the army, who wanted the violent street thugs curbed, and the industrialists who didn't like how nearly communist Rohm's economic beliefs were, and because Rohm was becoming a threat to Hitler's authority over the party, not because of teh gay), but that they were allowed to become such major important players in the vital, formative years of the Nazis shows that maaaybe hatred of the gay was not the core, top priority value of the Nazi Party idpol leftists like Chu make it out to be.

Heck, French fascist and Nazi collaborator Robert Brasillach was also a known homosexual, which the French used against him when they tried and executed him. It was prevalent enough that under Stalinism, homosexuality and fascism were considered to be correlated traits.

Chu is blowing smoke out his ass. Wasn't this guy a jeopardy winner? I guess an actual in depth knowledge of history isn't a requirement for that.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino