Article Requests -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
People have been suggesting ideas for articles. If there's a big thread you'd like summarized, or a brewing shitstorm that needs explaining, post here.

Reactions: Xarpho

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
How old can the drama be for it to qualify for an article? I've been tooling around with something on the Garza SEC case, the one who invented his own cryptocurrency and then took everyones money and ran, and then had some of the most hilarious SEC defense transcripts known to man, but it's like a year old at this point so I'm not sure it's worth it.

Reactions: David_cadbury

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
How old can the drama be for it to qualify for an article? I've been tooling around with something on the Garza SEC case, the one who invented his own cryptocurrency and then took everyones money and ran, and then had some of the most hilarious SEC defense transcripts known to man, but it's like a year old at this point so I'm not sure it's worth it.
Anything worth reading is probably worth writing, but timeliness helps a lot with its success.

David_cadbury

kiwifarms.net
That sounds really interesting. Its a look into a part of the world people don't see but should probably know about.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
How's the Trans Lifeline article progressing? I'm happy to assist if there's anything I can add.
Two people volunteered to write it and then it never got written. The same week Greta and all her autistic tranny friends fucked off so I've decided to let sleeping dogs lie; there's enough going on as is.

Jaiman

pink pastel equine enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
what ever happened to lolcow news. i thought it was a pretty good idea for a site.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino