Articles on Lolcow Types -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do)
    Okay, now attachments should be working and the site should be very fast. If not, report it.

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I came across this page defining what a "Careercow" is. It is well-written, and can give any newcomer a good understanding of the term. However, the page is almost completely orphaned and none of the other cow types have articles. There's still "Artcow," "Cosplaycow," "Dramacow," "Horrorcow," and "Skitzocow." We could also create one for "Halal," though I dunno if that's really a type the same as the others.

I'd start these pages myself, but I'd have no idea how to word them. If somebody else were to do so, I could definitely help out.

Zim

Facebook District Manager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was under the impression that a careercow was more about cows who had been a cow so long that it practically is their job such as Cwc.

Darwin Watterson

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Created a box for all the types. It can be found at the bottom of the pages. Also added a section on Nick Bate in the "Horrorcow" page. It's part of a copypasta, admittedly, but it does a way better job of explaining him than I could have.

• Optimistic
Reactions: MegasHant

Darwin Watterson

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The original Halal article was lost due to the issue with the French, so I rewrote it. Wording's different, but the general idea is the same.

Reactions: Milktheturtle

Milktheturtle

Turtle raising cow
kiwifarms.net
This would have been very helpful back in my lurker days, so I think this would be a good idea.
Agreeing with you,writing article about each -Cow definition is great for Lurker and guiding new users into thread that might interest them.Darwin is doing a fine job with it.

Darwin Watterson

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Added descriptions for the Loveshy examples. Marjan's was copy-pasted from his page 'cause I don't follow him that closely, but I wrote Rodger's and Kent's myself.

Darwin Watterson

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Created a page for Cosplaycow. Used Pixyteri as an example, though the description is shit because I don't follow her and don't know much about her.

Reactions: KFC

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've rewritten the introduction since the roots are different than you think.
It looks like there's a tense issue or an 's' got left off turn here: "and the cosplay board /cgl/ turn up large numbers of mentally unstable women that become infamous"

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino