Aseriley and "his Family" -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Simply Outplayed

kiwifarms.net

Riley won't call into The Dick Show to confront Ralph man to man but he will @ Vaush on Twitter and call Ralph a Nazi.

rileycuck.PNG

Had

"he who increases knowledge increases sorrow"-1:18
kiwifarms.net
Riley won't call into The Dick Show to confront Ralph man to man but he will @ Vaush on Twitter and call Ralph a Nazi.
1617215789845.png
I love how fast Riley has flip flopped on ralph
It's not that he's even a fat exceptional individual who tried to mess with his house,
but that he's a right wing nazi and he has to run to daddy Vaush.
Ralph has been allowing for out there right wing views since his show fucking started,
but only now has Riley decided to become a good and moral communist despite being eskimo bros with the guy for a whole year.

Last edited:

The First Fag

They wouldn't let my name be "Null's Bitch"
kiwifarms.net
I kinda feel bad for Mint here. She clearly isn't all there and she's more than likely being taken advantage of for money and weed. I'm personally starting to take the parent's side and think that Riley here is a piece of wampa shit. Poor girl could use some better company.
Also, off-topic, does anyone have the link to that video Daddy Jersh played on one of his streams (I think it was the one where he was talking about the Superstraight movement) with the guy screaming his own rendition of Mario Judah's "Die Very Rough" with such lines as "child predator, no pussy in a while" and what I assume was him saying "you are out of cock"?

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kinda feel bad for Mint here. She clearly isn't all there and she's more than likely being taken advantage of for money and weed. I'm personally starting to take the parent's side and think that Riley here is a piece of wampa shit. Poor girl could use some better company.
Also, off-topic, does anyone have the link to that video Daddy Jersh played on one of his streams (I think it was the one where he was talking about the Superstraight movement) with the guy screaming his own rendition of Mario Judah's "Die Very Rough" with such lines as "child predator, no pussy in a while" and what I assume was him saying "you are out of cock"?