Asexuals on Tumblr -

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Motherboard

absolutely disgusting
kiwifarms.net
I really think just rape or sexual abuse would cause an aversion to sex, that aversion being asexuality.

Tumblr just thinks all sex is rape no matter what because "THE ONE WITH THE PENIS IS IN CONTROL!!!!!RAAAAPE!!!!1!"
And they like their label accessories.

But asexuality, like I said, could be a result of sexual abuse to any degree if it leaves enough of a scar. I don't think you can be born with it unless there's something very wrong.

Doesn't mean it's permanent, either.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think that things like rape could make someone asexual.
But asexuality, like I said, could be a result of sexual abuse to any degree if it leaves enough of a scar. I don't think you can be born with it unless there's something very wrong.
asexuality would have to be a real and not just people who can't get laid claiming they don't want to be getting laid

Moogsy

Nyah, Shee?
kiwifarms.net
I wholly support this thread. This is like a new, Tumblr-approved way to pretend to be bisexual for attention. This was posted in the "Random Tumblr Posts" sticky but I wanted to repost it here for the informational spoiler at the bottom.

TL;DR: You can't be "Diagnosed as asexual", there's another medical term for what you're thinking of and you're lying out of your ass.
-----------
This is getting shared on a lot of tumblr walls right now. I have a question for you...

Do you not want to have sex right now? Like now right now? No? Congratulations! You're asexual, or "Ace."

Right out of the comic:
  • Being asexual doesnt mean you never have or enjoy sex.
  • Being asexual doesn't mean you never mastubate
  • Being asexual doesn't mean you aren't attracted to people
Being asexual means that you don't want to have sex most of the time. See, normies want to have sex almost all the time, every day, with nearly everyone in their opposite gender. If you don't, you're one of the specialest snowflakes that can ever be, you ace, you!

What does "asexual" even mean anymore? Well, the definition of "asexual" is being re-evaluated by the psyhiatric community as a self-prescribed sexuality that precludes actual diagnoses.

"Traditionally asexual" people and self-identified asexual people are actually disambiguated in the DSM-V! Excerpt taken from the female side but the male side is nearly identical.

"For a diagnosis of female sexual interest/arousal disorder to be made, clinically significant distress must accompany the symptoms in Criterion A. Distress may be experienced as a result of the lack of sexual interest/arousal or as a result of significant interference in a woman’s life and well-being
If a lifelong lack of sexual desire is better explained by one’s self-identification as “asexual,” then a diagnosis of female sexual interest/arousal disorder would not be made."

Yep. If you self-identify as asexual, you can't be diagnosed as having a lack of a sex drive. We know what tumblrinas, shut-ins, and the willfully abstinent are but what about everyone else?

Well: You can have no sex drive and fall in love. You can have no sex drive and live a somewhat different but otherwise fulfilling life. Many people with SI/AD ask their non SI/AD partners to sleep with whomever they want so long as emotions don't enter into it. In the words of a previous patient "I don't like going to the movies either, if she wants to go to the movies with someone else, that's fine, just don't marry them afterwards." If you're SI/AD, you're a bit outside the zeitgeist and social structures built around sex but still a fine individual.

...On the other hand, if you say "I'm asexual" to decorate yourself, frequently wonder about the day you'll finally get laid, and masturbate to Superwhoniverse gay fanfiction 80% of the time you're awake instead of talking to real people... you're not "ace" you're "embarrasing." If living the life in this paragraph makes you sad and anxious, seek psychiatric help - its worth the money for even a few visits.

And most of all: If someone says they've been "diagnosed as asexual": either they don't understand what their doctor told them, or they're lying. Big surprise.

Last edited:

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really think just rape or sexual abuse would cause an aversion to sex, that aversion being asexuality.

Tumblr just thinks all sex is rape no matter what because "THE ONE WITH THE PENIS IS IN CONTROL!!!!!RAAAAPE!!!!1!"
And they like their label accessories.

Doesn't mean it's permanent, either.
You're not far off. Asexuality is a medically recognized thing, it's just usually the result of sexual trauma or fairly severe autism (yes, really).
Tumblr fucking hates this, because they don't like looking at disorders as disorders. They want to deviate from functioning normally without being seen as dysfunctional.
So yes, it's a real thing, it's just real in the same way that PTSD and Down's syndrome are. It's a sign you're fucked in the head, not an orientation.

Last edited:

sugoi-chan

chewing on a stick of cum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best are the ones who claim to be asexual and then say that they still have sexual urges/are sexually attracted to people but that's okay cause asexuality is a speeectrummm

Tumblr asexuality is what you get when you let popular media inform your idea of what sexuality is. Sitcoms and rom-coms feature men and women who are perpetually horny 24/7. A tumblrite sees that, takes it as an accurate depiction of human sexuality and realizes, "I'm not like that." and thus an asexual is born.

Last edited:

sugoi-chan

chewing on a stick of cum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2016-1-6_17-4-53.png

"I'm asexual but want to have sex. Does that mean I'm not asexual?" "*three paragraphs explaining that you can be whatever you want to be if you wish hard enough*"

What's the point in having a label if it can mean whatever our feewings want it to mean?

EDIT - Will the self-identified asexuals here in this board please explain this to us:

upload_2016-1-6_17-14-37.png

upload_2016-1-6_17-16-19.png

Last edited:

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
If a person was truly asexual, why should I care? Why would you feel the need to proclaim this and make communities about it?

It's like a person has a birthmark the size of a quarter on their leg and walks around claiming they are as disfigured as an amputee because of it, creating meet-up groups of people to whine about how oppressed they are for having small, easily covered birthmarks, and how life sucks because amputees aren't taking them seriously.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino