Careercow Ash/Anna Kreider / Wundergeek / Go Make Me a Sandwich - Takes Feminist Gamer Critic to a New Level

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Like any good SJW, Ash knows that their job is to be a pain in the ass in the name of racial healing.
A long rant about how they ditched a friend and why Pat is transphobic.
So yeah, Anna really doesn't want to be a woman. In her own words, she associates it with trauma. And when people point out that her coping mechanisms are maladaptive, she throws a shit fit. While I can see how it's rude to receive unsolicited advice regarding you going crazy, Anna's response to this is to double down and loudly assert that all of her feelings of social anxiety are the capital-T Truth.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
So yeah, Anna really doesn't want to be a woman. In her own words, she associates it with trauma. And when people point out that her coping mechanisms are maladaptive, she throws a shit fit. While I can see how it's rude to receive unsolicited advice regarding you going crazy, Anna's response to this is to double down and loudly assert that all of her feelings of social anxiety are the capital-T Truth.
She also claims to be both bi and ace at the same time.

Also, D&D is racist and will always be.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

kiwifarms.net
Today we get a repost of an old rant Ash did on whiteness. You can guess what it's about. One thing I've noticed is there is quite a bit of posts about giving people money on her Twitter, especially to trans and/or BIPOCs.

I know this sound a little cold, but I have limited funds and I want to do more than just give you cash because of your labels alone. I support two Paterons, but that's because they do something like make awesome custom content for games I play.

• Agree
Reactions: Emperor Julian

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
It's slightly odd that she talks about not being the centre of the universe when pretty much everything ever is ultimatly about her on her posts. The whole things pretty contradictory from previous stances, especially repress your feelings because you have it good . It's also pretty presumptive about the lived experiance of other people.
I suppose she's useful as a example of why interectionalism praxis doesnt really work very well.

• Agree
Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage

Yaoi Huntress Earth

kiwifarms.net
She lately likes to talk about how you should "queer up" your games and other stuff. The thing is that adding non-binaries, gays, and alternative genders alone doesn't make your world more interesting or better written. I will always remember Wacky Raceland (a grim and gritty post-apocalyptic reimaging of Wacky Races) as an example where that can go wrong. The writer made a character trans and another gay and even had real life gay and trans people go over the script to make sure he wasn't offending anyone, but he forgot to make the characters likable (let alone have any real personalities).

Also, being trans is not a quirky little personality trait SJWs like to think it is. There's a reason that it's connected to depression and other mental problems and having a fantasy world where 40% of the people are trans would lead to problems for the society as a whole.

• Agree
Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Also, being trans is not a quirky little personality trait SJWs like to think it is. There's a reason that it's connected to depression and other mental problems and having a fantasy world where 40% of the people are trans would lead to problems for the society as a whole.
Given how emotionally damaged Anna is, she fits right in with the rest of the man-hating genderspecials.

Tacitcal Wizard

Explosiomancer
kiwifarms.net
She lately likes to talk about how you should "queer up" your games and other stuff. The thing is that adding non-binaries, gays, and alternative genders alone doesn't make your world more interesting or better written. I will always remember Wacky Raceland (a grim and gritty post-apocalyptic reimaging of Wacky Races) as an example where that can go wrong. The writer made a character trans and another gay and even had real life gay and trans people go over the script to make sure he wasn't offending anyone, but he forgot to make the characters likable (let alone have any real personalities).

This is something I’m hearing often nowadays. “Gay all the things!” Is that thing that everyone repeats uncritically along with “White Supremacy is baked into D&D.”

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
This is something I’m hearing often nowadays. “Gay all the things!” Is that thing that everyone repeats uncritically along with “White Supremacy is baked into D&D.”
The gay community got seriously gentrified by the autistic nerds moving in, after they discovered that claiming you were gay/queer/etc was a great way to get public opinion on your side when you were bullied or suffered some social harm due to being an autistic nerd. Given the proliferation of dick-loving lesbians, gay has now become a meaningless purr word.

• Feels
Reactions: Yaoi Huntress Earth

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given the proliferation of dick-loving lesbians, gay has now become a meaningless purr word.
The one you really have to watch out for is queer. It's become a completely useless signifier about anything other than the person doesn't consider themselves a normie.

Gay people still call themselves gay. Queer people can just mean 'straight, but that's not interesting enough for me, a Very Interesting Person'.

/A/non Prince

Fruity pink, but no purple :(
kiwifarms.net
The one you really have to watch out for is queer. It's become a completely useless signifier about anything other than the person doesn't consider themselves a normie.

Gay people still call themselves gay. Queer people can just mean 'straight, but that's not interesting enough for me, a Very Interesting Person'.
Really? I tought queer meant more on the not straight/questioning heterosexuality side of the rainbow. Or at least that's what I've mostly got from it.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really? I tought queer meant more on the not straight/questioning heterosexuality side of the rainbow. Or at least that's what I've mostly got from it.
It used to be that. Then it sort of became a cover-all term for the whole lot - it incorporated everything else. And now it basically means you want to be in your own category and get asspats for it, which is why it's so often followed by a list of everything that makes them special. Like 'queer agender demisexual etc.' So it's come to mean anything and everything, but in practical terms it just means the person is much more likely to be a fuckhead. Like putting pronouns in your Twitter bio, it's not a guarantee, but it's upped the likelihood significantly.

Tags
None