Snowflake Ash Hardell / Ashley Mardell - special snowflake youtuber, nonbinary edgelord, nondysphoric "trans" feminist.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

berserkerarmor

finna aboutta go berserk
kiwifarms.net
yet another fake boi trender who looks like a 12 year old who wears yolo hats and says swag who doctor shopped to get top surgery and will regret it within the next 9 months and endorses the "gender dysphoria isn't what makes you trans! waking up one day and seeing all these people on the internet say they are demiboi firetruck does! dysphoria is not required!"

is she from california? this type of autism is in the water these days

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Forgot to fix the redirect. I fixed it in the post but it's here as well just in case.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6401593/amp/Whistleblower-teacher-makes-shocking-claim-autistic.html?

YouTube trans star influencing children

Transgender YouTube star Ash Hardell is idolised by hundreds of thousands of teenagers around the world, with more than 500,000 subscribers to his video channel.

Ash, who was born female but now identifies as non-binary – neither male nor female – introduces one video about breast removal, entitled I Got Top Surgery!!, with the words: ‘Watch my journey to flat and happy!’

In it, Ash tells fans: ‘After surgery there was not only this wave of euphoria, but also the biggest wave of relief… I’m telling you, it was the right decision and I’m so happy.’

Commenting on the video, one young follower said: ‘When I’m older I will get top surgery no matter what my parents say!!’

British-born Alex Bertie, 23, also has a hit channel where he has been sharing details of his transition from female to male since the age of 15 with his 300,000 followers.

He told one young person who contacted him saying that they felt ‘confused’ and ‘not trans enough’ that they were repressing their true feelings.

‘Just because you are pushing it down and covering it up doesn’t mean it’s not still there,’ Alex said.

Funny how they keep trying to deplatform every other voice they don't like because they could influence people negatively, yet, they are unable to realise they are the negative influence that needs to be deplatformed. I wonder if there is a name for this, because Munchausen by Proxy isn't...

P

PT 522

kiwifarms.net
This girl sounds like a textbook case of "will regret this later". I'm calling it right now, we've got a future detransitioner on our hands.
She's pretty clearly conflating gender norms/roles to gender, and if I had to wager a guess I'd say her "dysphoria" is misinterpreted body dysmorphia and/or discomfort with traditional femininity.
Which, you'll notice, is why a lot of trenders lash out so heavily at "medical gatekeepers" or whatever the new term is these days, or insist endlessly that they are indeed true and honest transes... because they literally think that being mildly uncomfortable with one's boobs (something the vast majority of women experience), or not wanting to shave, or wanting a more muscular build, is what body dysphoria feels like.
It's kinda sad.

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net
So, she now has this weird, disfigured chest, and someone on another site brought up a great point: She just looks like she wants to be a child, more than giving a shit about gender. She gets triggered now if she's called a boy. Powerlevel: I know a chick who lost a ton of weight after having kids, cut her hair short, and got mistaken for a young teen boy a few times. She's still a woman, uses regular pronouns, and gives no fucks.

AbraCadaver

The Frictional Anne Of Green Gables
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, she now has this weird, disfigured chest, and someone on another site brought up a great point: She just looks like she wants to be a child, more than giving a shit about gender. She gets triggered now if she's called a boy. Powerlevel: I know a chick who lost a ton of weight after having kids, cut her hair short, and got mistaken for a young teen boy a few times. She's still a woman, uses regular pronouns, and gives no fucks.
Yeah having seen her, she seems to believe “uwu softboi” is a gender all in its own. She just seems very uncomfortable with herself and adulting in general, not with gender. She looks like she’s trying to turn into an underage anime boy or Harry Potter or summat.

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net
Yeah having seen her, she seems to believe “uwu softboi” is a gender all in its own. She just seems very uncomfortable with herself and adulting in general, not with gender. She looks like she’s trying to turn into an underage anime boy or Harry Potter or summat.
I can't imagine she and Grace fuck. So she feels nothing in her dead chest. She's only ever talked about having her asshole played with... Which could be bottom dysphoria, but it's almost more like she's a toddler or something.

• Informative
Reactions: Nykysnottrans

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
The top comment is this:
View attachment 763337
LMAO. Non-binary is truly the stupidest concept to come from the troonery movement. It just ends up being changeable surface traits they're referring too like fashion, hairstyle, cosmetics or hobbies. There are very few people on earth who adhere stringently to the binary in that way. I'm female but I've worn a dress once in my life, that doesn't make me non-binary it just makes me someone who personally prefers pants.

Non-binary it literally THE special snowflake designation. I'm just a normal person with varied tastes and interests but that's not good enough! don't you understand I'm oppressed by my normalcy! or oppressed by people giving me funny looks for taking up interests that are very varied from what is typical of my birth gender! woe is me!

Some doctor removed healthy tissue from a barely adult who thinks they're non-binary. I guess if someone feels they should be an amputee when should start removing healthy legs and arms. SMH. The medical professionals facilitating these mutilations should be ashamed.

Mostly though, Ash will have a real fun time when they lose their youthful looks and start aging. You don't get to stay young and cute forever hun, time doesn't care what you think you are.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
She's another internet egg-hatcher with the blood of a lot of young people's mutilated and castrated bodies on her hands. She was one of the Youtube transtrenders who inspired ContraPoints/Nyk's transition:

>Contra ??? @ContraPoints Apr 2
Contra ?? Retweeted Ash Hardell
So flattered to be tweeted by @AshHardell, whose videos have helped me feel more positive about my gender identity. ^_^
As soon as Nyk transitioned, she too came out and declared herself to be trans.

She is just a fat lesbian girl upset about being pudgy:

Last edited:
Reactions: ATaxingWoman

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
She's another internet egg-hatcher with the blood of a lot of young people's mutilated and castrated bodies on her hands. She was one of the Youtube transtrenders who inspired ContraPoints/Nyk's transition:

As soon as Nyk transitioned, she too came out and declared herself to be trans.

She is just a fat lesbian girl upset about being pudgy:

She was actually really cute back then, IMO. Not ugly in the slightest. A little chubby, yes, but she wore it well and she didn't look unhealthy at all.

I think it's horrifying what she did to her body ... At such a young age, too. She can claim it's "gender dysphoria" all she wants ... But after seeing these videos, I'm convinced that she suffers with body dysmorphia when it comes to her weight. She probably thought her breasts made her fat, which is why she went under the knife like she did ... Which is actually horrifying if you think about it, because doctors were willing to do it to her SO easily and quickly.

But, you know, you get people calling her "stunning and brave," just adding fuel to the fire. Thanks, idiots!

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Which is actually horrifying if you think about it, because doctors were willing to do it to her SO easily and quickly.
I don't feel sorry for her because she has the blood of a lot of young kids' mutilated bodies and genitals on her hands. She has taken a lot of young innocents and naives with her going over that cliff. If she was only doing this to herself I might have pitied her for being so self-hating, but she's a proselytizer, a true believer and an egg-hatcher, a recruiter. No sympathy. On top of this, her smugness about what she's doing just makes her insufferable and makes her videos nearly impossible to sit through. I have such a gut-level aversion to her. I know her recruitment is her extreme self-loathing externalized, and that in watching others and especially the young destroy themselves through transitioning she is reliving the masochistic but also narcissistic pleasure of destroying herself by proxy in others.

Last edited:

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
I don't feel sorry for her because she has the blood of a lot of young kids' mutilated bodies and genitals on her hands. She has taken a lot of young innocents and naives with her going over that cliff. If she was only doing this to herself I might have pitied her for being so self-hating, but she's a proselytizer, a true believer and an egg-hatcher, a recruiter. No sympathy. On top of this, her smugness about what she's doing just makes her insufferable and makes her videos nearly impossible to sit through. I have such a gut-level aversion to her. I know her recruitment is her extreme self-loathing externalized, and that in watching others and especially the young destroy themselves through transitioning she is relieving the masochistic but also narcissistic pleasure of destroying herself by proxy in others.
You perfectly described a lot of people like her. And it pisses me off, too.

These people intentionally reach out to vulnerable, damaged, and impressionable young people. Just like any cult leader would.