Ashleigh Shackelford / Hunter "Hunty" Ashleigh / huntythelion / freefigurerevolution / freefigureorg / The Fat Census - Morbidly obese racist, scammer, fake trans, shameless e-beggar, prostitute

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Stormy Daniel's Lawyer

So it goes.
kiwifarms.net
I'm new to this thread and need some clarification..Is this nigga a she or a troon? Her face screams dude, but her country titties look female..

Thanks in advance for the help...

TheGreatCitracett

After 5 years, my avatar needed a vacation.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm new to this thread and need some clarification..Is this nigga a she or a troon? Her face screams dude, but her country titties look female..

She's a biological female, who presents as female, but insists she's "nonbinary" and therefore transgender. She's trying to use she/her and they/them pronouns to be special, but she's 100% cis female.

She's also been chimping hard on Twitter again but I haven't been able to grab it and post it here yet.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

It's a tard Holocaust!
kiwifarms.net

I probably have more exposure to blacks than most people, with that experience it's definitely female but I ain't checking under the hood for 100 percent certainty.

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net
The person ashleigh was trying to extort speaks out
You know, there are times when I think I'm being hyperbolic when I refer to the social justice movement as a cult.

And then I see shit like this and remember that no, no, for far too many fuckers this is absolutely, 100% a fucking cult- complete with loud virtue-signaling and self-flagellating apologies after a perceived failing or mistake.

QuokkaCaptain

kiwifarms.net
Sorry to double-post, but it would seem that Ashleigh has elaborated on her decision to beat the shit out of the person who wronged her:

That is to say "I was 100% right to do it and you don't get to argue."

When People Who Harm Don’t Consent to Transformative Justice
(Link is to archive)

Two particularly relevant chunks at the end:

When I chose to fist-fight my abuser, I was so deeply fearful that I strayed from my commitment to Black liberation. If I was really about liberation, I wouldn’t want to physically fight my abuser — I would want them to transform, right? But the reality was:

a.) my abuser had a history of abuse and has already gone through a community accountability process before for the same harm,
b.) my abuser is an emotionally abusive manipulator who could’ve been given the platform to continue their abuse through a community accountability process,
c.) I tried to hold them accountable privately and they declined, and
d.) I don’t give a fuck about their transformation.
So, tl;dr, your "community accountability process" is worthless bullshit, I guess?

You have literally just highlighted the flaw: The "process" only works with people who give a shit. Actual abusers, bad people, and psychopaths are either going to manipulate the process or avoid it completely. Hell, even good people who don't feel like being publicly flogged for their perceived sins can and will manipulate the process. If only we had a sort of, I don't know... Taxpayer-funded force responsible for enforcing the law that you could call to take care of that?

Oh, right, sorry, I forgot: You hate cops, probably because it is literally their job to stop you from enforcing your own brand of justice onto people you feel have wronged you.

Also, I still 100% believe that she attacked this guy. Regardless of how effective/ineffective it was, Ashleigh's just insane enough to assault someone, especially if she has people backing her up and "validating" her POV.

After researching, conferring with my community, and processing my feelings, I felt like there was no other option for a consequence that made sense for what they did to me. But I also realize in hindsight that this particular type of consequence — something that many Black communities have utilized to navigate harm and conflict — could also be seen as punitive to someone else. The nuances of how we define consequences has the ability to divide those who see transformative justice as the “right” way to address harm, and those of us who know that we need more variety of options for survivors and the different circumstances we’re navigating.

We have to make room for the reality that everyone will not come to the table. And survivors will survive how they have to. How survivors survive these circumstances should be less about being “right” or “perfect” in our trauma, and more about the lack of options that exist for surviving harm. Every response will not translate the same to everyone, and it shouldn’t. We are all in different communities, with different cultures and identities that shape how we see accountability, transformation, consequence, punishment, and beyond.

The truth is that we cannot control or predict how our trauma will show up. We also cannot predict how those who harm us will show up through our trauma. What we find valid as survivors is complicated, and sometimes does not align with our values beyond that trauma. What we determine as a response as survivors is deeply contingent upon the impact of trauma, our circumstances, our communities, and those who harm us. But retribution and punishment will not be eradicated from our decision making if there aren’t more options to support survivors who’s harm-doer’s do not consent to transformation or when transformative justice just doesn’t apply.
And again, Ashleigh both baffles and terrifies me.

No, Ashleigh. You do not get to decide what punishment your alleged abuser gets. This is not how civilized society works. If you need "healing", if you need "transformation" then SEEK THERAPY.

She reminds me of all those feminists who scream "BELIEVE WOMEN! BELIEVE WOMEN! TEACH MEN NOT TO RAPE!" because it's so easy to scream about how you should be believed, you should be recognized as the victim, you should be heard, when you don't belong to the group of people who are at risk of being accused. Ashleigh's sitting nice and pretty in her victimhood as a fat black "nonbinary" woman, knowing damn well that in the circles she runs in there is a very low likelihood that she will be accused of abuse or rape by virtue of her gender. And if she does, she can fall back on that "woe is me, look at all my disadvantages" shit.

I touched on this in another post, but one more time: She's either completely fucking insane, or has her head so far up her ass that she legitimately cannot conceive of the consequences of this way of thinking.

Ashleigh. Sweetheart. Work with me, here:

If it is, to you, a legitimate and acceptable course of action to physically assault somebody that you feel has abused you... Then what is going to happen when someone feels that you have abused them? What happens when they feel victimized by you, and the only way they can feel "validated" is by "rocking your shit"? Have you even considered that this philosophy of yours could be visited back on you in a very bad way at some point in the future? Or are you seriously under the delusion that nobody would or could do that to you? Are you so very confident that your behavior is beyond reproach, and that therefore nobody would have grounds to feel victimized by you?

Ashleigh better buckle in. If the Cultural Revolution taught us anything, it's that the people up on their moral pedestals today can be the ones getting humiliated in the streets tomorrow.

Gotta be held accountable, after all.

Chamaelirium

~* I don't actually like pizza *~
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to double-post, but it would seem that Ashleigh has elaborated on her decision to beat the shit out of the person who wronged her:

That is to say "I was 100% right to do it and you don't get to argue."

When People Who Harm Don’t Consent to Transformative Justice
(Link is to archive)

Two particularly relevant chunks at the end:

So, tl;dr, your "community accountability process" is worthless bullshit, I guess?

You have literally just highlighted the flaw: The "process" only works with people who give a shit. Actual abusers, bad people, and psychopaths are either going to manipulate the process or avoid it completely. Hell, even good people who don't feel like being publicly flogged for their perceived sins can and will manipulate the process. If only we had a sort of, I don't know... Taxpayer-funded force responsible for enforcing the law that you could call to take care of that?

Oh, right, sorry, I forgot: You hate cops, probably because it is literally their job to stop you from enforcing your own brand of justice onto people you feel have wronged you.

Also, I still 100% believe that she attacked this guy. Regardless of how effective/ineffective it was, Ashleigh's just insane enough to assault someone, especially if she has people backing her up and "validating" her POV.

And again, Ashleigh both baffles and terrifies me.

No, Ashleigh. You do not get to decide what punishment your alleged abuser gets. This is not how civilized society works. If you need "healing", if you need "transformation" then SEEK THERAPY.

She reminds me of all those feminists who scream "BELIEVE WOMEN! BELIEVE WOMEN! TEACH MEN NOT TO RAPE!" because it's so easy to scream about how you should be believed, you should be recognized as the victim, you should be heard, when you don't belong to the group of people who are at risk of being accused. Ashleigh's sitting nice and pretty in her victimhood as a fat black "nonbinary" woman, knowing damn well that in the circles she runs in there is a very low likelihood that she will be accused of abuse or rape by virtue of her gender. And if she does, she can fall back on that "woe is me, look at all my disadvantages" shit.

I touched on this in another post, but one more time: She's either completely fucking insane, or has her head so far up her ass that she legitimately cannot conceive of the consequences of this way of thinking.

Ashleigh. Sweetheart. Work with me, here:

If it is, to you, a legitimate and acceptable course of action to physically assault somebody that you feel has abused you... Then what is going to happen when someone feels that you have abused them? What happens when they feel victimized by you, and the only way they can feel "validated" is by "rocking your shit"? Have you even considered that this philosophy of yours could be visited back on you in a very bad way at some point in the future? Or are you seriously under the delusion that nobody would or could do that to you? Are you so very confident that your behavior is beyond reproach, and that therefore nobody would have grounds to feel victimized by you?

Ashleigh better buckle in. If the Cultural Revolution taught us anything, it's that the people up on their moral pedestals today can be the ones getting humiliated in the streets tomorrow.

Gotta be held accountable, after all.
let’s not forget she is also trying to extort some poor woman out of the $5000.

much justice.

Chamaelirium

~* I don't actually like pizza *~
kiwifarms.net
The attempted extortion of Clarissa by Hunter and DaShaun Harrison saga continues
Screenshot 2020-03-14 17.53.34.pngETFOvdmWAAAwPrB.jpgETFOvdmWAAIXjma.jpg

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The attempted extortion of Clarissa by Hunter and DaShaun Harrison saga continues
View attachment 1188103View attachment 1188100View attachment 1188101
I don’t speak activist, but as far as I can tell, the allegations against Clarissa are:
1. She said Gunter wasn’t a victim because she’s fat.
2. She said she was going to fight Gunter because Gunter said she was going to fight her.
3. Everything else can be summed up as unsubstantiated rumours, high school gossip and personal opinion.

This is apparently worth $5000. If that’s community justice, then I can see why we still pay for the criminal justice system.

QuokkaCaptain

kiwifarms.net
I don’t speak activist, but as far as I can tell, the allegations against Clarissa are:
1. She said Gunter wasn’t a victim because she’s fat.
2. She said she was going to fight Gunter because Gunter said she was going to fight her.
3. Everything else can be summed up as unsubstantiated rumours, high school gossip and personal opinion.

This is apparently worth $5000. If that’s community justice, then I can see why we still pay for the criminal justice system.
It's the wet-dream of every petty, power-hungry high school mean-girl: Not only am I allowed to humiliate you and physically assault you, but through fucked up logic I am also somehow allowed to demand that you pay me for the pleasure of doing both to you.

You know, I genuinely believe that Ashleigh's got some a lot crazy going on, but there are times when I genuinely wonder how much of it is insanity versus how much of it is just cold, calculating sociopathic behavior that she knowingly couches in social justice terminology to make it seem legitimate to others. She wouldn't be the first, she wouldn't be the last, and maybe she's just better it making it sound like she buys all the bullshit she spews.

Sylvie Paula Paula

Get outta my microwave!
kiwifarms.net
It's the wet-dream of every petty, power-hungry high school mean-girl: Not only am I allowed to humiliate you and physically assault you, but through fucked up logic I am also somehow allowed to demand that you pay me for the pleasure of doing both to you.

You know, I genuinely believe that Ashleigh's got some a lot crazy going on, but there are times when I genuinely wonder how much of it is insanity versus how much of it is just cold, calculating sociopathic behavior that she knowingly couches in social justice terminology to make it seem legitimate to others. She wouldn't be the first, she wouldn't be the last, and maybe she's just better it making it sound like she buys all the bullshit she spews.
It's probably an unhealthy mixture of both, knowing these types of people.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I don’t think she believes a word of it. She never seems to have any interest in activism for groups that she can’t claim to be part of or in ways that don’t benefit her. The problems in the black community that interest her never seem to be things like crime or drug abuse. You don’t see her queer activism encompassing actual LGBT people.

She’s just a manipulative school bully who knows big words and uses them to justify demanding whatever she wants.