حلال Ashley "Ashton" Lynne Coulter / @cantremembernothing / ButtercupSaiyan / watercolorheart / heartnotes3 / glowhips / celestialmew / MidnaPurity - Passive Aggressive, Attention Whoring, Fat 33 Year Old Furry Artist that LARPs as Nonbinary, Writes Incest Powerpuff Girls Fanfics, and Works with a Cub Loving Zoophile

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure this is another twitter account I didn't see in OP: https://twitter.com/MidnaPurity / https://archive.li/MEmpG

Notably it has the same screenshot regarding Forbidden Flora that @cantremembernothing posted in the GlitchedPuppet thread:
I can confirm it's her. It has the glowhips Patreon link in the bio:
View attachment 1171128
Yep, and the Patreon links to her other YT page: Water Color. She also has temmie chan. I am not sure what is her objective of having multiple YT accounts, with two of them not showing her real name, if all of them have at least one video showing her face, and two of them show her dancing like a tard.

Her newest dancing video on her main channel, btw:
Ashley, if you are going to keep embarrassing yourself on the Internet, at least keep it to written form. I mean, that's your specialty at, I guess.

Attachments

BingBong

Pls don't take my 4skin. :(
kiwifarms.net
Yep, and the Patreon links to her other YT page: Water Color. She also has temmie chan. I am not sure what is her objective of having multiple YT accounts, with two of them not showing her real name, if all of them have at least one video showing her face, and two of them show her dancing like a tard.

Her newest dancing video on her main channel, btw:
Ashley, if you are going to keep embarrassing yourself on the Internet, at least keep it to written form. I mean, that's your specialty at, I guess.
I found her pscp.tv account (archive)
as well as her discord tag: watercolor#4917

Yotsubaaa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't tell if this buddy-buddy "HA HA I HAVE A THREAD GREAT JOKE GUISE" is some kind of coping mechanism or if you really are so autistic that even the simplest insult goes over your head. Either way I'm reaching for my popcorn.
Why should I be offended? I've been on Kiwi Farms for a year and I know plenty of people who deserve a thread. I mean, I guess I could be mad at it, but what's the point? Internet gonna Internet.

Yotsubaaa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank god for Kiwi Farms, right @cantremembernothing? :semperfidelis:
ashleytweets1.png

(https://archive.li/3KQuO)

Why should I be offended? I've been on Kiwi Farms for a year and I know plenty of people who deserve a thread. I mean, I guess I could be mad at it, but what's the point? Internet gonna Internet.
See, in one breath you say stuff like this, and then in the next, you say stuff like:
ashleyreddit1.png

ashleyreddit2.png

(https://archive.li/aUEeb)

I don't get it. You've been a channer for longer than the Kiwi Farms has even existed. Why do you still have this schizophrenic attitude toward Internet culture? Surely you grok how it all works by now?

exhausted

Not mad on the internet, just sad on the internet.
kiwifarms.net
It seems like your whole life has just been trying to get people to look at you, no matter how they were looking at you, even your time on kiwifarms you post like this is your facebook page- and now we're looking at you.
Whats the end goal?

edit: profile facebook posting
1583321602051.png

re: her upsetting titties
1583321772238.png

well documented already
1583321811168.png
1583321857068.png
1583321900737.png
1583321934588.png
1583321973451.png
1583322017486.png
1583322081595.png
1583322094974.png
1583322122270.png
1583322178033.png
1583322389631.png
1583322403840.png
1583322440144.png
1583322482132.png
1583322510081.png
1583322564232.png
1583322579573.png
1583322671071.png
1583322702554.png

Last edited:

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has aspergers and is on at least lithium, please forgive her lack of brain cells
View attachment 1167205
View attachment 1167206

Onto the more important part: this user is a raging pedophile. They wouldn't stop going about the book "Ada or Ardor: A Family Chronicle". This is a book by Vladimir Nabokov, the writer of "Lolita".

Now you might say, he wrote a lot of books, what's different about this one?
From Wikipedia:

I can remember from when I was in chat her mentioning this a half dozen times. I don't know what signals you expect to send when you won't stop raving about books involving sexual relationships between children? Kinda weird to have sex so young, then obsess over that romantic dynamic.
@DarkWeenix additionally claimed when they were chatting to this freak that she wouldn't stop talking about it like the sperg she is.
She claimed to @Stranger Neighbors she was raised on /b/, not a healthy place for somebody to be, clearly has effect her fetishes a bit beyond having sex at age 12.

tl;dr Ash is a proud pedo who despite knowing what she's do is wrong, very clearly engages in those fantasies to a point it clearly spills into her personality.
Needs a bullet in the head/10
It's unfortunate. I warned the young gal so many fucking times. She said several times in her days of sleeplessness how much she wanted her own thread. I suggested "if you want attention just drop nudes" and she replied with "I'm not an E thot".

I legitimately worry about the poor girl I was battling insomnia and just chilling in chat when I first came across her. Any hour of the day she would still be on. Honestly I think her boyfriend is way less of a sperg and found some half Tard crazy chick that he can lock up and fuck whenever he wants. Not sure why on God's green earth he would want to but I guess to each their own :stress:

dinoman

⚡🐹🐹⚡
kiwifarms.net
No idea, but it has the same energy as Sam Hyde choking a bitch
Our subject hasn't responded in a while, I wonder if she's gone into the metaphorical bunker to wait until everyone eventually forgets she exists at which point she will come back. If so, it's a poor strategy, KF never forgets.
Actually, to be honest, not replying and waiting for people to forget about you is probably the best strategy, better than replying to your thread, drawing more attention to yourself and continuing to post content. Once you have a thread the best thing to do is stop entirely.

Even if your thread is permanent that's your best hope.

How many times have we seen lolcows dig themselves deeper by replying to their thread, or sending legal complaints? Since threads don't get deleted, letting people lose interest and doing nothing is the only, and best strategy.

BOLDYSPICY!

The earth is making plant babies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who spends a year on a forum and doesn't pick up on basic forum specific lingo?
A literal fucking tard, apparently.

@cantremembernothing why don't you move out of your mom's house if you hate her so much? Disregard that, she doesn't live with her mom. You have tardbux. Go apply for Section 8. You're fucking 33. Jesus Christ.

Last edited by a moderator: