Gross Ashley Isaacs - The Lich Queen

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
Actually from what I've read, anorexia and bulimia are conditions of control freaks. It is like a comorbidity with OCD, or OCPD.

If you can't control anything in the world outside of your own self, the least you can control is your own weight and what you put into your mouth.

Most people with eating disorders, however, are not in it for the publicity or the social networking aspects. That is an entirely different wrinkle, or pathology if you want to call it that.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1018940
Is she really trying to make out she's just turned 24? Am I missing something or what?
Holy shit. Who’s the normal woman? Staff at the assisted living home? She looks like she’s got the ultimate ventriloquist dummy of the damned on her lap.

View attachment 1018940
Is she really trying to make out she's just turned 24? Am I missing something or what?
Seems like she’s trying to give the impression of it but without explicitly lying. A 65 and 98 year old have “lived past 23” too. Very carefully worded.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"🎵Happy birthday to me,
I lived past twenty-three,
My bones are so acheyyyyyy ~
Happy birthday to me 🎵
“How old are you now-“
I AM FREAKING TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT, THAT’S HOW OLD
I AM 🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️
Anyways, to my doctors, friends, family... everyone that tells me EACH YEAR that I won’t make it to the next..
I have a secret message for you:
🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
And to those who have already blessed me with their kindness and warmth for this emotional day? I love you so much, no one can comprehend it lol. And this chick with me in the photo? She practically saved my life last week.
Gretchen, I can’t wait to see you again "

I can't take a screen shot at the moment, but that's the entirety of the text on that image. And this is the other woman. She clearly has an eating disorder of her own, but she isn't lich status yet.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1018940
Ashley, you are creeping this chick out. Is that the effect you are going for?

How do I explain this to the uninitiated?

Ashley is about the same age as the girl in the picture who is discreetly moving away from her. But she is the one who looks like an 80 year old irradiated chemo tetched alcoholic granny.

How's that?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"🎵Happy birthday to me,
I lived past twenty-three,
My bones are so acheyyyyyy ~
Happy birthday to me 🎵
“How old are you now-“
I AM FREAKING TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT, THAT’S HOW OLD
I AM 🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️
Anyways, to my doctors, friends, family... everyone that tells me EACH YEAR that I won’t make it to the next..
I have a secret message for you:
🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
And to those who have already blessed me with their kindness and warmth for this emotional day? I love you so much, no one can comprehend it lol. And this chick with me in the photo? She practically saved my life last week.
Gretchen, I can’t wait to see you again "

I can't take a screen shot at the moment, but that's the entirety of the text on that image. And this is the other woman. She clearly has an eating disorder of her own, but she isn't lich status yet.
Wow that IG of woman with Lich Queen is like a textbook study of ED. Constant body check photos (always with “probably will delete this later” caption), tons of sugary food and drink photos and sadly the occasional photo of her five year old.

She appears to be married to a gay guy who works at some county club’s golf pro shop. He only posts photos of him playing golf and some photos of their kid.

I wonder how deep into an ED you have to be to go hang out with the Liche. I wonder if her family encouraged her to go meet Ashley in some ED version of scared straight?

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow that IG of woman with Lich Queen is like a textbook study of ED. Constant body check photos (always with “probably will delete this later” caption), tons of sugary food and drink photos and sadly the occasional photo of her five year old.

She appears to be married to a gay guy who works at some county club’s golf pro shop. He only posts photos of him playing golf and some photos of their kid.

I wonder how deep into an ED you have to be to go hang out with the Liche. I wonder if her family encouraged her to go meet Ashley in some ED version of scared straight?
YouTube for some weird reason has started suggesting videos to me of girls with EDs filming their binges. And it's all shit like what she posted. Carbs, sugar, drinks and ice cream. Or in this chicks case, frozen yogurt. She seems to live at Menchie's.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ashley meant she lived past 23 pounds, not years. I’m sure she’s working on her anti-aging though.

And yeah, her “friend” is clearly an ED sister. Ashley wins, and I hope Gretchen isn’t competitive.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course. Of course she's one of those people who love being cunty towards doctors that are honest with her. Where does she get off saying "fuck you" to professionals who are telling her she's going to die? SHE IS. Reminds me of Gwen Hartley writing letters to doctors each year like "Hahah my potatoes are still technically 'alive' you big dumb-dumb!" Okay? Congratulations on your freaks of nature among freaks of nature...

The doctor is doing his job by telling you that you're killing yourself. Narcissistic little shit.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I went through that Gretchans IG and she and Ashley have been buddies for a long time. Ash sends her crappy little gifts, including candy. She lives in Arizona but apparently went to Vegas to visit Ash. There are other pictures of them together-one had the contrast turned so high Ash almost looked normal, till you zoomed in close and still saw all the muscle lines on her face.

And yeah, she posts body check photos and always says she’ll delete, and posts lots of smoothies and fruit plates. I think Ash is goalz.

That is not a friendship I’d want encouraged, where the fuck is her husband? . That poor kid is going to grow up with a disordered idea of how females eat. I don’t think death stops them, so even if Ashley is gone in the next few months it’s not going to stop Gretchen.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
I went through that Gretchans IG and she and Ashley have been buddies for a long time. Ash sends her crappy little gifts, including candy. She lives in Arizona but apparently went to Vegas to visit Ash. There are other pictures of them together-one had the contrast turned so high Ash almost looked normal, till you zoomed in close and still saw all the muscle lines on her face.

And yeah, she posts body check photos and always says she’ll delete, and posts lots of smoothies and fruit plates. I think Ash is goalz.

That is not a friendship I’d want encouraged, where the fuck is her husband? . That poor kid is going to grow up with a disordered idea of how females eat. I don’t think death stops them, so even if Ashley is gone in the next few months it’s not going to stop Gretchen.
Ashley is supposed to be her "thinspiration" because "nothing tastes as good as thin feels."

Maybe Gretschen's family encourages this friendship, to scare her stiff. Somebody else made that point but I would have to agree.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Makes me wonder if the body dysmorphia experienced by anorexics also projects onto other anorexics. They seem to have a thing for visible bones.

• Agree
Reactions: Trombonista

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Makes me wonder if the body dysmorphia experienced by anorexics also projects onto other anorexics. They seem to have a thing for visible bones.
That is an interesting question.

Any type of "dysmorphia" or "dysphoria" is a symptom of mental illness or I reckon a co-morbidity.

The best analogy I can think of, would be staring at yourself in one of those concave or convex carnival mirrors.

I suppose that at some level we are all gazing at carnival mirrors but the difference is, our own distortions are not grotesquely out of keeping with how reasonable people would perceive us.

A lot of anorexics thought that this image is real. Turns out to have been a hoax. To me it looked odd from the get-go: she is more than thin. Her skeletal proportions are out of range.

So I guess that sort of answers your question. If this is a model that they emulate, they lack insight into the parameters to which the human body conforms.

Therefore I suppose Gretchen COULD see Ashley as a healthy person.

The Wikipedia Pro-Ana page addresses this topic rather thoroughly IMO.