Gross Ashley Isaacs - The Lich Queen

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
"Nigga eat a God damn cheeseburger.."

Most homeless people are mentally ill, alcoholics, or drug addicts. Or all three. Having dealt with a shit load of homeless people over the years, a lot of them are nice people, they've just fallen through the cracks. A lot of them are psycho assholes. They're not deeply insightful fonts of wisdom that we can all learn life lessons from. They're not smelly manic pixie dream girls who are going to fix a cunt with a death wish like Ashley where dozens of snotty educated doctors have failed in the past.

This is the faggiest derail in ages.
My only point there was, sometimes it takes confronting a frightening outcome, to see where your choices could lead you.

And sometimes when you face people who have nothing themselves to lose, who tell you the truth, you can come to your senses.

I am not romanticising the homeless. Quite the contrary.

As for Ashley, she will probably wind up dead before she would end up homeless.

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what Ashley did for thanksgiving. It must be a busy day working to trigger so many of her enemies' ED.
Slim fast?
Ensure, if she chooses to indulge . . .

There is always rice cakes.

As for entertainment, mailing stock images of healthy extended families eating Thanksgiving meal by a roaring fire would do the trick ...

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Does that post seem more bitter than usual to anyone else?
It must be practically impossible for a skelly like that to maintain body heat even indoors and heavily covered up. Also it probably forces her to eat at least some food or she'd just die of hypothermia. There's also Raynaud's phenomenon, which probably makes experiencing cold really painful for her. And then there's always that any winter could be her last, from either taking a fall or some other health issue related to the weather. So I imagine winter is a very dark, sad time for someone whose life is already normally so dark Lars von Trier would fucking cry.

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This adds basically nothing to the thread, so skip if you like.

I actually had an Ashley nightmare last night. It's odd because I don't heavily frequent this thread. IRL I work logistic stuff for festivals, like renn fairs, hippie music fests, and I camp out for most of it. In my dream I was at a fest, going to sleep in my tent, and she was there. A lot of cuddling, cosleeping and stuff goes on so I didn't think much. But she started rubbing my shoulders and weirdly my heel in an amorous way, and I became alarmed, and upset by the idea of waking up near her. Seemed like a bad way to start an early morning work day. I moved away from her, asked her to stop, and told her to leave my tent. She continued. This went on a bit, me telling her I was not ok with her touching me and so on. Eventually I got mad and told her I shouldn't have to explain bodily autonomy and consent to a millennial. And then I left.

Edit: yeah yeah, nobody likes my story if my horrible dream of being afraid of waking up next to that leathery visage. You guys are the ones following this thread.

Last edited:

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

And a teardrop emits from Reshiram's eye
kiwifarms.net
This adds basically nothing to the thread, so skip if you like.

I actually had an Ashley nightmare last night. It's odd because I don't heavily frequent this thread. IRL I work logistic stuff for festivals, like renn fairs, hippie music fests, and I camp out for most of it. In my dream I was at a fest, going to sleep in my tent, and she was there. A lot of cuddling, cosleeping and stuff goes on so I didn't think much. But she started rubbing my shoulders and weirdly my heel in an amorous way, and I became alarmed, and upset by the idea of waking up near her. Seemed like a bad way to start an early morning work day. I moved away from her, asked her to stop, and told her to leave my tent. She continued. This went on a bit, me telling her I was not ok with her touching me and so on. Eventually I got mad and told her I shouldn't have to explain bodily autonomy and consent to a millennial. And then I left.

Edit: yeah yeah, nobody likes my story if my horrible dream of being afraid of waking up next to that leathery visage. You guys are the ones following this thread.
You necro'd a thread about an evil lady lich to powerlevel by telling kiwis about a dream you had. Your post is the very definition of :lunacy:

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
Going back to the instagram update. God that was the most horrible thing to read. So much blatant cries for attention. Who follows up a veiled suicide threat with LOL and half a dozen black hearts?

And a thank you as big as her ass? The clearest reading of this is that she isn't really thanking the people who sent her birthday greetings, probably because she didn't get any.

I want Lars Von Treer to make a movie about Ashley.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't a lich queen a walking dead entity? Also, funny how whenever there is a new post in "Are they dead yet? " this thread also gets revived. It only adds years to the Lich Queen's unholy lifespan.
If this thread were locked Ashley would die within a couple years, after she burned all the negative energy she lives on.

• Agree
Reactions: Punkinsplice