Gross Ashley Isaacs - The Lich Queen

Space Lobster Bat

Only Weakness: Boiling Water
kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying when she'll die.... because she's already dead. I want to vote for when her phylactary is finally found. And what kind of boss fight it'll be. Do you think she's going to have different forms, or be one of the minion summoning boss fights? I'd vote for her having the 'sucking the levels/abilities out of the the player' mechanic.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guys, we cannot mention the D-word here in this thread.

She's surviving 2020 now, thank you very much.
I'm not saying when she'll die.... because she's already dead. I want to vote for when her phylactary is finally found. And what kind of boss fight it'll be. Do you think she's going to have different forms, or be one of the minion summoning boss fights? I'd vote for her having the 'sucking the levels/abilities out of the the player' mechanic.
Y'all motherfuckers have some karma coming for the extra years of thinspo this is going to create.

attley rot

kiwifarms.net
Imma just call it here and say Anna is gonna succumb to her fake CF long before Ashlich crumbles to dust.
sure hope not. ashley's gonna have another soul to consume if she does and we've already prolonged her just by mentioning the D-word. speaking of, when an ana does die, does it need to be through ana-related things for ashley to consume or can it be by any means?

Reactions: Suzuki Beane

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
sure hope not. ashley's gonna have another soul to consume if she does and we've already prolonged her just by mentioning the D-word. speaking of, when an ana does die, does it need to be through ana-related things for ashley to consume or can it be by any means?
I vote any means. It's the soul release that is important. But if the ana dies during refeeding, her soul will not be as nourishing for the Lich Queen.