Gross Ashley Isaacs - The Lich Queen

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

mrspotatohead

kiwifarms.net
Oh I've heard the stories about her relapsing and seen some photos about the relapse. But let's face it. Lich has a history of trying to trigger people and I'm sure she's very upset that EC got a lot of attention for being less skinny than Ash, all that recovery praise, and is now losing weight again. You're not getting recovery praise because it is blatantly obvious you've made NO ATTEMPT at a recovery, Ashley.

Plus it's gotta bother her that EC face stays relatively normal looking while Lich turns into a sunken cheeked zombie

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Ohhh shit that is some of the most outright seething jealousy I have ever seen. Eugenia took some time off and made an attempt to actually recover herself, and to an extent managed it, yes? She already had fame and reputation, she never tried to use her ED to famewhore and only discussed it publicly at all when she pretty much had to. I don't know what her problem is, or why she thinks you can't recover unless you're given the "option to" but whatever, stay mad Ashley.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ohhh shit that is some of the most outright seething jealousy I have ever seen. Eugenia took some time off and made an attempt to actually recover herself, and to an extent managed it, yes? She already had fame and reputation, she never tried to use her ED to famewhore and only discussed it publicly at all when she pretty much had to. I don't know what her problem is, or why she thinks you can't recover unless you're given the "option to" but whatever, stay mad Ashley.
Ashley has skellied beyond the obligations of any skelly and instead of being famous she is ignored, except as a laughable, although incredibly dark, joke at sites like this. She is Kafka's "The Hunger Artist," dying in a cage, alone. Her method of suicide has lost the public eye. She may be the best ana ever, but nobody cares. HAES is now the way to kill yourself.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
Oh I've heard the stories about her relapsing and seen some photos about the relapse. But let's face it. Lich has a history of trying to trigger people and I'm sure she's very upset that EC got a lot of attention for being less skinny than Ash, all that recovery praise, and is now losing weight again. You're not getting recovery praise because it is blatantly obvious you've made NO ATTEMPT at a recovery, Ashley.

Plus it's gotta bother her that EC face stays relatively normal looking while Lich turns into a sunken cheeked zombie
Eugenia was never at ashley's level of skellydom and shes young so her face will still be full for a few more years. She'll start looking like shit in 5 or so years unless she starts doing fillers or something. Ana-face claims all skellies eventually, just look at fiona apple (or don't because it's a damn shame).

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eugenia didn’t even want to recover, she had an intervention and felt forced. Apparently, she did okay and gained some weight for the time she was institutionalized, but doubtful she’d stay on the path to success.

Whatever happens though, she wasn’t faking. And she’s a nice person, so people are sad she has this problem, which is not what the few who know Ashley think. Being frightening in appearance, and lingering too long in this life is not the same as being considered nice.

Meowzers

(=^• ω •^=)
kiwifarms.net
She looks like someone's grandmother.
she looks like my 80-something, cancer-stricken great grandmother did when she was on her d*athbed (not gonna say the d word, it's too risky) but ten times worse. great grandma meowzers still had a spark of love in her eyes up until the end because she was surrounded by friends and family that loved her. don't think ashlich has any of those.

on that not, not to get too morbid or potentially spread the curse, but just what would an ashley funeral be like? who would even attend? what would her obituary say? she doesn't do enough with her life or know enough people to warrant a big, heartfelt one. she has her mom, but does she have any other relatives? i can absolutely picture her and her mom being the black sheep of the family that no one talks about.

also i don't like seeing every single muscle and vein that are required to move a mouth. she reminds me of those flayed Body World specimens, but worse because it's aliiiive.

heavycream

My latte tastes like general anaesthetic.
kiwifarms.net
on that not[e], not to get too morbid or potentially spread the curse, but just what would an ashley funeral be like? who would even attend? what would her obituary say? she doesn't do enough with her life or know enough people to warrant a big, heartfelt one. she has her mom, but does she have any other relatives? i can absolutely picture her and her mom being the black sheep of the family that no one talks about.
The closest approximation of intimacy and personal attention she will get is the coroner's office.