Gross Ashley Isaacs - The Lich Queen

Madolche

unlimited
kiwifarms.net
God, her legs in that instagram photo are literally just bones on skin. Absolutely no muscle. It's horrifically fascinating, and when she dies in the next millenium, I hope her body gets donated to science. I want to know how her fucking liver and kidneys are still functioning at this weight. Eventually the spite has got to run dry.

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
You know, it's strange. I'm no expert on anorexia, but don't people with body image problems refrain from taking pictures of themselves in the mirror that aren't very carefully curated and edited due to their crippling anxiety over their appearence? I know that body checking is a thing, but I doubt that's what Ash is doing.
It's strange how readily and gladly she skellies out for snaps considering how supposedly traumatised she is over the prospect that she's 'fat'.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
You know, it's strange. I'm no expert on anorexia, but don't people with body image problems refrain from taking pictures of themselves in the mirror that aren't very carefully curated and edited due to their crippling anxiety over their appearence? I know that body checking is a thing, but I doubt that's what Ash is doing.
It's strange how readily and gladly she skellies out for snaps considering how supposedly traumatised she is over the prospect that she's 'fat'.
It depends really on the type of person. Anorexia or not you still have extroverts and introverts and of course attention whores. Though some of her stuff does remind me of myspace emo teenager.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Does she actually have body image issues? I thought the tale was she purposely did this out of spite towards her mother bc she didn't want to let Ashley post her whore pics on the whore-chan?
That's the story I know as well and it's not farfetched considering how vile of a person Ashley is. Maybe someone can explain anorexia to me because my simple understanding of it is that it stems from a fear of being fat. So it's a body image issue yet when you achieve level 99 skelly like Ashley you end up looking like the walking dead. It only took your hair, collagen and possibly your teeth and now you look like you're 90. But congrats, you're not fat.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
That's the story I know as well and it's not farfetched considering how vile of a person Ashley is. Maybe someone can explain anorexia to me because my simple understanding of it is that it stems from a fear of being fat. So it's a body image issue yet when you achieve level 99 skelly like Ashley you end up looking like the walking dead. It only took your hair, collagen and possibly your teeth and now you look like you're 90. But congrats, you're not fat.
Anorexia is, in most cases, about control, either controlling yourself (when you can't control others) or control others. Types like Ashley are anorexic because they can't accept they need to grow up, so they starve to death to remain a child forever. That's why many of them are so uwu.

Dad

I'm surfing—the internet!
kiwifarms.net
There's the body dysmorphia element too, where you look drastically different from how you think you do. For some, photos like that are posted to trigger the person into eating even less because they displayed a body they view as terrible for all to see. It's a self harm thing.

The need for attention is still very strong, of course. If you're this severe, you crave the crowd of people telling you that you're thin enough to die, or that you look like a circus attraction that was mummified and found in a closet 150 years later.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
There's the body dysmorphia element too, where you look drastically different from how you think you do. For some, photos like that are posted to trigger the person into eating even less because they displayed a body they view as terrible for all to see. It's a self harm thing.

The need for attention is still very strong, of course. If you're this severe, you crave the crowd of people telling you that you're thin enough to die, or that you look like a circus attraction that was mummified and found in a closet 150 years later.
Need for attention though tends to get you a diagnosis of something else with anorexia being the secondary. Thats when you see somoene primaried as Borderline Personality Disorder and anorexia as a subset of it, though they are more likely to be bulimic. Anorexia on its own is just the dysmorphia and anxiety. Sadly, its one of the disorders that tends to run in families because even in remission the behaviors still remain and are passed on to the children via habits they learn.

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
For Ashley I really wonder if her anorexia is more a form of extreme self-harm like cutting combined with a munchausens desire to be sick and cared for. This isn't about a compulsion to be be beautiful or perfect or even a little girl. This is a compulsion to constantly skate the edge of death. She's not someone fighting against genetics to be supermodel thin with a thigh gap when she really should be a size 6. Beauty obsessed anachans who start to overdo it tend to start trying to hide their bodies. Ashley is constantly posting horror legs to prove how sick she is.

But then again, malnutrition does funny things to a brain.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
She started her transformation when she was 13, right? Those are pretty important years for a brain's development. It probably has the consistency of a beached jellyfish by now
She's also likely stuck at that age.

There is one thing though, she's very open about being sick, she uses that as a disclaimer in her posts; "don't be mean, I have a mental illness". Most anorexic claim everything is fine with them, in fact, they are the ones right while everything around is wrong.

That's why is hard to believe Ashley is really sick, she knows what she's doing.

glass_houses

Absolutely impartial.
kiwifarms.net

There is one thing though, she's very open about being sick, she uses that as a disclaimer in her posts; "don't be mean, I have a mental illness". Most anorexic claim everything is fine with them, in fact, they are the ones right while everything around is wrong.

That's why is hard to believe Ashley is really sick, she knows what she's doing.
She has a personality disorder rather than an illness, IMHO, and this is a particularly extreme manifestation of it. Combined with a certain degree of garden variety fetishism for skeletons. Hence the décor and selfies.

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Considering the brain is almost entirely made of fat (thanks to the lipid myelin sheaths on neural axons) and considering that conditions like MS gradually destroy the lipids in the brain and leave people paralysed, blind and sometimes mentally ill - it's probably safe to bet Ash is not doing so great upstairs. If the weight loss doesn't kill her first, she's going to end up with some serious neourolological issues.
NB: The brain requires a daily minimum of ~320 cal to function.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net

She is definitely sick but she uses it to manipulate people. Plenty of anorexics are damn well aware they have a problem and don't like to show their bodies because they are sick of people making comments about them being too thin but they can't mentally bring themselves to gain any weight (and physically eating much is usually hard by that point anyway, hi gastroparesis munchies)... from what I see they are usually embarrassed of their anorexia and make up another illness or explanation for their weight if they can't hide it. Others like to show their bodies because they welcome comments about it and being told they look thin or sick means they're doing well to them (though they don't usually admit having an ED to most people either). Some might post photos but only to private ED support groups online (or pro ana if that's still a thing). Ashley is relatively unique because she is in your face about it. She fucking owns having anorexia and gets off on shocking people with her appearance, I can't say I've seen that before clinically but it's not like I check patients' internet activity so who the hell knows. She thinks being an extreme anorexic is the only thing she's good at so she doubled the fuck down on it instead of learning how to do literally anything else productive, and that is sad.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Every time I see a new picture of her I wonder how much pain her body is in. It's just looks like a painful situation. Her joints at least have to be in agony. It's horrifying, some real life body horror. 🤢
It's unlikely she can do any combination of sitting, standing or walking to be in comfort. It's not easy being the best skelly ever.