Gross Ashley Isaacs - The Lich Queen

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this point, I'm concerned she may outlive the Farms.
Her watch is winding down. There are outliars in every disease. People who amazingly beat the odds (Stephan Hawkings) and live longer than expected. As well as people who get nowhere near to the average prognosis and die years before they shoukd. Ashley’s gotten lucky but it’s failing - her posts are less and less. She sleeps all the time and always complains of pain. Her time is coming.

A waste. I wonder if her mom will spring for a baby coffin.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Considering she sits directly on her asshole, I reckon the only thing that'll bounce on her is the saggy skin left over from years of rapid fasting and that awful wig.
You joke but she's sitting directly on her ischium and coccyx (aka your ass bones and tailbone), if she tries to lie on her side her hip bones/pelvis jut out and it probably hurts like hell. Even on a few pillows I'd think it's impossible for her to get comfortable, even if by sheer dumb luck she hasn't gotten pressure ulcers (most people as mobile as her don't get bedsores - she can wriggle around or turn over if she's uncomfortable at least, and she isn't using a diaper - but when the bones stick out and there is no muscle or fat to distribute the pressure, it can happen easily from sitting).

Titties bouncing indeed, even the best boob job on her would look like ridiculous 90s style bolt-ons. But if the Walking Dead and Baywatch ever did a crossover episode special she'd be in business.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
But if the Walking Dead and Baywatch ever did a crossover episode special she'd be in business.
like...

Some people stand in the darkness
Afraid to step into the light
Some people need to have somebody
On the edge of surrenders inside

images-2.jpg

I'll be ready
(Never you fear) no, don't you fear
(I'll be ready)
Forever and always, I'm always here

(Jesus, in context, sounds like a threat)

Dad

I'm surfing—the internet!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, seriously. Jokes about the undead aside, how do you even deal with that? No rest anywhere. Lying down hurts, sitting hurts, and you can't stand long or you'll pass out and decimate a hip. You will never feel comfortable unless you've got some really serious padding going on.

My guess is pain meds, but I can't imagine the logistics of medicating someone like that.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, seriously. Jokes about the undead aside, how do you even deal with that? No rest anywhere. Lying down hurts, sitting hurts, and you can't stand long or you'll pass out and decimate a hip. You will never feel comfortable unless you've got some really serious padding going on.

My guess is pain meds, but I can't imagine the logistics of medicating someone like that.
Idk Ive read a lot about the survivors of concentration camps, people who were as starved as Ashley, and they don’t mention physical pain from the emaciation. Their minds were on food 24/7, the starvation made everything else a distant concern. I mean they managed to sleep on dirty straw filled with lice and fleas in freezing temperature. The hunger and exhaustion were what tortured them.

Just imagine people in Ashley’s state (or close to it) were made to work from dawn to dusk in winter with rags to wear. But give how far gone Ashley is she would have been deemed a “muselmann“ in a concentration camp. The muselmann were just the living dead, no human spark left, soon to join the dead dead.

No one seems to get uppity about the fact that the Jewish inmates called the worst of their lot, who were doomed, muslims.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Most people who bitch that masks smother them are absolutely full of shit and it's just anxiety at worst, but Ashley is one of the very few who I actually believe might be badly impacted by breathing in slightly more CO2 than normal, even just fainting in this heat with a mask on might fuck her up pretty good. Kind of ironic how, at the end of the day, she is physically restricted in a lot of the same ways as a 650 lb fatass.