Gross Ashley Isaacs - The Lich Queen

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s because gift cards became a giant underground economy in the theft and drug addict circles - along with EBT cards. The going rate for the cards was usually .50 on the dollar and people could turn the cards into cash or drugs.

Addicts shoplifting at Wal-Mart return stolen items for merch cards that they then sell for cash or trade for drugs. Drug dealers started amassing so many they would sell them on eBay, though I think they cracked down on that but it still goes on on other platforms.

SSI recipients getting arrested with thousands in gift cards or selling gift or EBT cards for cash or drugs became a serious, ongoing problem as a under the table way to skirt SSI income restrictions or turn benefits in cash for drugs.
A famous murderer, Lena Lunsford, claimed her daughter disappeared but everyone knew she had murdered the poor baby. They didn’t have enough evidence to indict her for many years. The first attempt just to jail her was thanks to her selling her EBT cards to an undercover agent. Her entire family was on SSI benefits so it allowed several charges to be filed. The authorities knew she was selling the cards because apparently there was an well known meet-up spot in the store parking lot where ppl set up shop to sell EBT and gift cards for cash and Lena was there like clockwork when her monthly benefits came in.

I figure Ash wants subway cards with because she knows people who will buy them from her at .50 or .70 on the dollar. There’s probably one near her assisted living facility and the staff eats lunch there a lot so she has a several ppl she can sell the cards to for cash. Basically it’s her own little cash conversion scam because I doubt Subway holds much allure. (The gross .99 cookies to binge and purge are the only thing I can think of her consuming at Subway.)
Wouldn't shock me at all if she had a stable of low lifes running cards for her. Nursing home jobs suck ass so they're desperate for staff and a lot of paroled petty criminals and junkies work at them.

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
Apparently someone fell for Ashley’s pity posts and bought her a Nintendo game and a hat.

View attachment 2032816
She had to let everyone know that someone cared about her because she never gets anything. 🙄
Urg, that 'baby voice' is just so grating and is like nails on a chalkboard. I am normally not a reactive person, but that sound made me want to punch something.

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't shock me at all if she had a stable of low lifes running cards for her. Nursing home jobs suck ass so they're desperate for staff and a lot of paroled petty criminals and junkies work at them.
The first time I saw obvious gang tattoos on the necks and hands of workers on the job was some tard wranglers. They took intellectually disabled adults from a group home to the local mall for an outing once a week.

Three of the five workers had gang shit tattoo'd all over them, and this was maybe 15 yrs ago, Two of the three were also morbidly obese mouth-breather women who looked as dumb as their patients.
Yeah I’m gonna have to disagree with you there, she’s not just anorexic. She’s very openly pro ana and competed with other ED people to be the spoopiest skeleton.

The grand majority of people with an ED, much less a severe one, are ashamed of it. They don’t want people commenting on it and they definitely don’t want attention for it because of the whole self loathing/low self esteem thing.

Not every anorexic has a thread here, and I don’t think anyone is debating she’s mentally ill.
Just not in the way she wants to be.
The anorexics I've known wear baggy clothes in public to avoid drawing attention. Big sweatshirts or layers, loose slouchy pants.

Ashley goes to Target, tries on clothes from the childrens section, then parades around outside the dressing room taking selfies. She took this picture in a mirror in the housewears section, even though the clothes appear to be from the little boys section. She's trying to shock people both in Target and online:

The Cum Consumer

Spank me, rape me, and blow your load in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
i’m a med student and can put in my two cents here about what I know about starvation (I honestly don’t know how she’s still alive, the human body is so amazing)

basically in prolonged starvation states, your body will do anything it can to produce energy for itself, the preferred form of energy is glucose, but when glucose is scarce (likely in Ashley’s case), the body will resort to breaking down fats and proteins to use as energy (the energy is used for basic body processes to function, like heart rate, movement, breathing, etc). Ashley clearly has no fat left on her, so I would assume her body is running solely on proteins, and as she isn’t getting proteins in her diet, her body is essentially eating anything in her body composed of protein. As she clearly has no/little skeletal muscle left, I would assume her body is taking protein from her cardiac muscle (heart) and any smooth muscle in her body (smooth muscle basically makes up your organs, like your stomach and intestines).

I don’t know how right I am, this is all assumption ahaha, but I would assume her organs are very damaged due to this and her heart very weak due to cardiac muscle degradation (that’s why people with eating disorders have heart problems). I don’t know how her body is still alive, it really goes against everything everyone knows about the human body
I remember somebody on this thread saying she takes a spoonful of olive oil each day, which would give her some fats.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'd love to be a fly on the wall for when a mortician takes a look at her.
They probably won't even bother with an autopsy because the cause of death will be obvious. They might just do a brief examination.
She’d probably be very difficult to embalm.
If you've ever seen someone who died really emaciated after a long illness (like cancer), they just don't look right embalmed, and that's with people who were only emaciated at the end of their lives. I can't imagine what they could do to make her presentable for an open coffin ceremony. They'd be better off just ashing her.

Last edited:

tescoreadymeal

impotent rage.
kiwifarms.net
They probably won't even bother with an autopsy because the cause of death will be obvious. They might just do a brief examination.

If you've ever seen someone who died really emaciated after a long illness (like cancer), they just don't look right embalmed, and that's with people who were only emaciated at the end of their lives. I can't imagine what they could do to make her presentable for an open coffin ceremony. They'd be better off just ashing her.
You could throw a spirit halloween skeleton decoration in a coffin and I'm sure no one would know the difference.

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
i’m a med student and can put in my two cents here about what I know about starvation (I honestly don’t know how she’s still alive, the human body is so amazing)

basically in prolonged starvation states, your body will do anything it can to produce energy for itself, the preferred form of energy is glucose, but when glucose is scarce (likely in Ashley’s case), the body will resort to breaking down fats and proteins to use as energy (the energy is used for basic body processes to function, like heart rate, movement, breathing, etc). Ashley clearly has no fat left on her, so I would assume her body is running solely on proteins, and as she isn’t getting proteins in her diet, her body is essentially eating anything in her body composed of protein. As she clearly has no/little skeletal muscle left, I would assume her body is taking protein from her cardiac muscle (heart) and any smooth muscle in her body (smooth muscle basically makes up your organs, like your stomach and intestines).

I don’t know how right I am, this is all assumption ahaha, but I would assume her organs are very damaged due to this and her heart very weak due to cardiac muscle degradation (that’s why people with eating disorders have heart problems). I don’t know how her body is still alive, it really goes against everything everyone knows about the human body
So here's my question in response to this. Say that, after starving her body down to this skeletal state, she consumes just enough glucose to prevent her body from cannibalizing much more? Enough calories to sustain the tiny amount of body mass she has left on a day to day basis. Because I feel like that's where she's been for the last few years Her body starved itself down to requiring however many calories she consumes in a day and she's reached a temporary homeostasis until her organs give out from the abuse.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Her body starved itself down to requiring however many calories she consumes in a day and she's reached a temporary homeostasis until her organs give out from the abuse.
I think this is the sort of thing that will eventually just fail suddenly, from multiple organ failure, not from any one thing, as happens with people like absolutely uncontrollable heroin addicts or alcoholics who settle into a pattern of pushing their addiction to the point of death at all times, and figure out a way to stay high at all times to the maximum level that doesn't just immediately kill them. Think Layne Staley of Alice in Chains, a 6'1" guy who died at only 86 pounds from heroin addiction.

Daughter of Cernunnos

Ghost husb@ndos
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is an uncornered kawaii urn market here. Maybe just dump the ashes into a ceramic Halloween cookie jar? Have some of it infused into a cheap etsy kawaii resin charm, mixed with black and grey floating glitter? Have it made into deer food so something nourishing can come from the body and/or soul of this demonic bag of bones? I want her to do a death livestream so much I would pay to see it. She should vlog daily life as a dying skelly content. Literally the only good content she could ever produce. Right now all she does is fake baby voice and ebegs. I don't know why I'm still shocked she's a lesbean. I thought ana-channery was about the male gaze or something?

Катя

kiwifarms.net
Re: the baby voice, I don't think all of it is an affectation. Anorexia/extreme malnutrition can have a physical, weakening effect on the vocal cords. The higher and weaker baby voice is not uncommon in girls who starve themselves down to a very low BMI, so it's possible that it's caused by physical and not emotional degradation. Although she's obsessed with the kawaii aesthetic and media/toys meant for actual children, so she might do it on purpose even if she had a choice. Who knows?

Now waiting for a kawaii urn to be added to the amazon wishlist...

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Re: the baby voice, I don't think all of it is an affectation. Anorexia/extreme malnutrition can have a physical, weakening effect on the vocal cords. The higher and weaker baby voice is not uncommon in girls who starve themselves down to a very low BMI, so it's possible that it's caused by physical and not emotional degradation. Although she's obsessed with the kawaii aesthetic and media/toys meant for actual children, so she might do it on purpose even if she had a choice. Who knows?

Now waiting for a kawaii urn to be added to the amazon wishlist...
I'm pretty sure she does it on purpose and did it in pre-skelly days although I can't find any evidence (and I believe some of it from 4chan underage camwhoring days would be borderline/actual CP). If it's now natural she probably considers it one of the bennies of skellydom.

Mococoa

I've tasted other cocoas. This is the best!
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure she does it on purpose and did it in pre-skelly days although I can't find any evidence (and I believe some of it from 4chan underage camwhoring days would be borderline/actual CP). If it's now natural she probably considers it one of the bennies of skellydom.

A big theory of mine is that anorexia is popular because of its overlaps with regression to childhood. It reminds me of a Louis Theroux documentary I watched where he interviewed a woman in her 60s who had lifelong anorexia, and she flat-out said it was because “it’s a refusal to grow up”. I’ll try and look for the clip later and edit it in.