Ashley Isaacs - The Lich Queen

Get Fisted

I believe you have some jism on your wizard sleeve
kiwifarms.net
I'm afraid it'd be like sticking your dick in bone-dry cured leather.
Like fucking a wallet packed with silica gel packs. The friction alone would be enough to spark fire to keep you warm for the evening. What I want to know is how no one has directly intervened at any point in her life for a long term stay in some kind of hotel for the mentally unstable, if there was ever a cause for a mental health snatch=up you'd think it would be slowly cosplaying the living dead.

Ophelia Jones

kiwifarms.net
Like fucking a wallet packed with silica gel packs. The friction alone would be enough to spark fire to keep you warm for the evening. What I want to know is how no one has directly intervened at any point in her life for a long term stay in some kind of hotel for the mentally unstable, if there was ever a cause for a mental health snatch=up you'd think it would be slowly cosplaying the living dead.
I think people have but she’s an adult and apparently can refuse to go.

Get Fisted

I believe you have some jism on your wizard sleeve
kiwifarms.net
I think people have but she’s an adult and apparently can refuse to go.
Goddamn Geraldo Riviera taking away Asylums, making it so ghouls like Ashlich are free to spread their particular brand of mental pestilence on an impressionable audience like she's trying to raise the frailest army possible.

FierceBrosnan

Father of Birds, Lord of Parrots, Coffee drinker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine how painful the intercourse would be and I'm not even sure Ashlich would be the one in pain...
My biggest fear would be crushing or breaking Ashley. I don't think there is a position that would work that wouldn't cause distress or pain in some way. Joking about getting a broken hip during sex is one thing, but when the risk is real it just fucking sucks.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:

Bees

No Mods No Masters
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My biggest fear would be crushing or breaking Ashley. I don't think there is a position that would work that wouldn't cause distress or pain in some way. Joking about getting a broken hip during sex is one thing, but when the risk is real it just fucking sucks.

OPL can recommend a book to help ya out.

FierceBrosnan

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OPL can recommend a book to help ya out.
I'm sure there are ways and resources and I've probably put too much thought into this hypotehtical, but it is a legit worry though, for Ashley's sake ( or anyone in her position really).

Hugh Wotmaet

Jesus loves you so I don't have to
kiwifarms.net
From a purely medical standpoint, when you consider how the body’s systems begin breaking down with long-term starvation, I doubt Ashlitch’s vagina produces sufficient moisture for intercourse. Lube exists, but still. I’m also assuming that, due to starvation, she has no libido as her body is kind of busy with other things in a desperate bid to keep her alive

Dovahshit

geh, tis good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net

mine would be that both of us are covered in bruises because of the bones u hump onto,
and the fact that doggy style is a must bc you know she smells bad.

FierceBrosnan

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
mine would be that both of us are covered in bruises because of the bones u hump onto,
and the fact that doggy style is a must bc you know she smells bad.
I dunno she doesn't seem unhygienic and her place looks pretty clean in her posts too. Now that I think about it, has that ever come up in the thread? Aside from what has been stated about the complications that come with extreme anorexia that is. It's simultaneously fascinating and worrying.

I did have an anorexic girlfriend yeeears back, like 2007-2008 and the bruises from boning are real. She also brushed her teeth like 5 times a day... it was weird

Ophelia Jones

kiwifarms.net
I dunno she doesn't seem unhygienic and her place looks pretty clean in her posts too. Now that I think about it, has that ever come up in the thread? Aside from what has been stated about the complications that come with extreme anorexia that is. It's simultaneously fascinating and worrying.

I did have an anorexic girlfriend yeeears back, like 2007-2008 and the bruises from boning are real. She also brushed her teeth like 5 times a day... it was weird
Yeah Anorexia goes hand in hand with OCD behaviours. I think it has got to do with "control" presumably because they "lost control" during a past traumatic experience.

For Ashley that is, she got yelled at by her mom to not post her tits online.

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
Do we have dox on her? If we don’t I feel like we’ll never find her real birth date until the obituary comes out but it always annoys me that people keep asking about poor Ashley because they think she’s like 21. Has anyone tried looking at her fashion and interests to take a guess? Finding your way onto 4chan to be a teenage camwhore sounds dated to me.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do we have dox on her? If we don’t I feel like we’ll never find her real birth date until the obituary comes out but it always annoys me that people keep asking about poor Ashley because they think she’s like 21. Has anyone tried looking at her fashion and interests to take a guess? Finding your way onto 4chan to be a teenage camwhore sounds dated to me.
Most sources point to 1990, but she's not any more than a year or two younger than that. She is recorded as posting as Hamtaro-chan on 4chan in 2007, when she was 15-17. The way she types and writes handwritten letters, especially the use of old-style emojis such as o___O, is very much of the 00's. The picture of her in the OP is her dressing as Cracky-chan, the original teenage /b/ camwhore who no one under 28 will ever remember. I really don't know what people want, yeah 1990 is not totally confirmed but it's pretty obvious she's a Millennial that never moved past her teenage years and now lives as a 30-year-old husk.