• "Kiwifarms is really good at getting my attention and torturing me. They are master manipulators."

Gross Ashley IsaacsThe Spooky, Scary Skeletal version of Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Null, May 7, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. The way how Ashley looks, I wouldn't be surprised if her mother was into taxidermy and pulled a Norman Bates on us.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus Ask me about DIN Standards

kiwifarms.net
  2. Ashley is just a Halloween decoration that's been left out too long.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Hotsy Totsy Nazi
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Either she is puking a lot in the last couple of days hence damaging the skin on her hand with the acid or her skin has finally decided to leave her.

2016-12-10 23.45.53.png

• Agree x 3
    • Feels x 3
    • Horrifying x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    myhr

myhr Sailor Autismo

kiwifarms.net
  4. could be autophagia. Her body is telling her to consume herself

• Informative Informative x 6
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  5. I assume Skelly's mom is constantly rushing her to the ER to get fluids pumped into her and that's why she hadn't died yet.

• Feels Feels x 10
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.net
  6. Russel's sign at its finest.

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Purple People Eater

Purple People Eater highly animated even though I'm decomposing

kiwifarms.net
  7. Her skin has moved on to live on some greener pastures.

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Hotsy Totsy Nazi
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Merry Spoopmas

Attached Files:

• Horrifying Horrifying x 4
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. This is perhaps the saddest tale I have seen on the farms yet.

This was a pretty girl who had life ahead of her. It is like Fit Vegan Ginger 2.0 Skeletor Edition. She was not born a tard or a freak, she had a chance to be a mother. This is just so sad, I'll treasure my lunch even more after seeing this.

• Dumb x 8
    • Like x 2
    • Late x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Autistic x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. But there's nothing to eat.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    hood LOLCOW

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. To think this skin walker outlived George Michael... and everyone else gone in 16.

• Feels Feels x 14
    Dingus Bing Bong

Dingus Bing Bong A real gangsta-ass nigga that dont run his mouth

kiwifarms.net
  12. It's 2016, the year that has killed the most celebs and she still thrives. How.

• Feels Feels x 6
    Tlazolli

Tlazolli Cacti are your friends

kiwifarms.net
  13. It's almost as if a Lich is consuming the life force of others to sustain herself.

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Null

Null Every Where is Some Where

kiwifarms.net
  14. Every time this thread resurfaces, I keep expecting a post about her passing away.

She gets help via a therapist, right? I remember seeing some videos on it but, she just hasn't gotten better all these years and she thinks she's in the right for lookin' like a skeleton about to keel over. I just don't get it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Pringle Crusher

Pringle Crusher crusher of pringles

kiwifarms.net
  15. Dude she's completely fucked. I think most people agree that even if she started going on a 100% healthy diet right this second, it would be impossible for her to recover even a significant portion of the damage she's done to herself. I'm pretty sure the only reason she hobbles through life right now is her multivitamins. She's getting the bare minimum to exist.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Null

Null Every Where is Some Where

kiwifarms.net
  16. If nothing else, she's proof that spite is the most powerful preservative in the world.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Hypodermic Johnny

Hypodermic Johnny I fucknut. You fucknut. He/she/we, fucknut.

kiwifarms.net
  17. I think the worst part of it all is that she thinks it's cute to chronicle all this shit into social media for attention. It's like those livestreams where dudes hang themselves at except instead of being 2 seconds long, it stretches on for years. I'm honestly wondering how she even moves, or how much organ damage was done at this point. She doesn't even look like she has organs inside her. I imagine everything to look like dry-ass raisins in there.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Pringle Crusher

Pringle Crusher crusher of pringles

kiwifarms.net
  18. i remember that video on tumblr were her therapist hold the camera and waved into the image. in my memory his fingers had more circumference than her wrist.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    myhr

myhr Sailor Autismo

kiwifarms.net
  19. The body is pretty amazing can can take a lot of shit. I think she could do enough to not look like the walking holocaust but she probably has the organs of a 80 year old at this point.

Also... when that time comes, I would love to display this specimen in my cabinet of curiosities. Prop that shit up in glass like Annabelle.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Dingus Bing Bong

Dingus Bing Bong A real gangsta-ass nigga that dont run his mouth

kiwifarms.net
  20. Someone just get a cleric to turn undead on her finally. Jesus Christ this is getting old.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.