• "Oh, My Gosh! What the hell has been screwing your mind up? Weed? Basement Loneliness? WTFH is Wrong with You?!"

Gross Ashley IsaacsThe Spooky, Scary Skeletal version of Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Null, May 7, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. lol... you know we have all thought about that poor minge... I mean just the fact it that it "exists" and its probably a terrifying experience to witness. Im sure one glance would turn you to stone or steal your soul.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Dingus Bing Bong

Dingus Bing Bong A real gangsta-ass nigga that dont run his mouth

kiwifarms.net
  2. I was more referring to why a person would tie a flesh light into a skeleton prop.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Hotsy Totsy Nazi
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Ashley probably wouldn't survive travelling to that guys house, so he had to come up with the next best thing :story:

• Winner Winner x 12
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ghost
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. She's completely bald now and doesn't even draw her brows on at this point. Even her wig looks like it's drying out.

I really don't know how she's staying alive. Her heart is one strong muscle and they need to study her after she's gone. She needs to donate what's left if her to science. If she'd taken care of herself, she'd have lived to a hundred.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. She sorta looks like ET now tbh.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Tranhuviya

Tranhuviya Am I getting Better?

kiwifarms.net
  6. I knew I recognised her from somewhere

tulip ghoul.jpg

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Thing is, that fat nobody thinks you calling her a skeleton is a compliment. People keep saying she was cute when she was whoring herself on cam underage. I think she was a fat, lonely, try-too-hard-to-be-cute (and making up for lack of cute by sexualizing herself for attention), mentally fucked piece of shit... and still is. No matter what she "looks" like now, once a used up whore, always.

This Kawaii crap is hideously transparent and funny as fuck. Hi, Ashley! So glad you chose this way to get attention. You're getting it and we're getting entertained! Win-win!

Once she does kick the bucket she'll be forgotten. Nobody's going to document her pathetic control spiral. Because she's uninteresting but doesn't realize that since only anorexic fucked-up followers look up to her just shows she is totally not noteworthy. We'll cash in our death bets and move on to the next cow.

BTW I got my money on Valentine's Day. Perfect - easy money... and she'll die with her one and only true love on that special day. Herself.

• A-Log x 11
    • Autistic x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Powerlevel x 2
    • Dumb x 1
    FlutterBy

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. She was cute before she went super anorexic, though. Being "ugly on the inside" or whatever doesn't change that, it just makes it ring hollow.

I don't see the reason for getting upset over a walking corpse. Just pity it.

• Agree Agree x 24
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Null

Null a little fucking dog

kiwifarms.net
  9. Because some people need to justify to themselves that they arent bad people for laughing at idiots.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    a_name_but_backwards

a_name_but_backwards Whispering sweet nothings
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Pitying her attracts the attention of hardcore weirdos like that 66-year-old anorexia fetishist earlier in the thread.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Alberto Balsalm

Alberto Balsalm With a Sudden Jerk and Involuntary Gesture

kiwifarms.net
  11. She's such a poisonous human being, there's no need to justify laughing at her though. The damage she's caused to young ED women and their recovery is insurmountable. If she was only harming herself I'd be reticent- on the surface it's incredibly sad- but when she starts dragging other girls down like crabs in a bucket I get all kinds of salty.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  12. How is she dragging anybody down with her? What kind of SJW BS is that? People have choices. If some mentally ill teen with an eating disorder is worshiping her, it is the teen's fault, not hers. When she goes, there will still be plenty more skeleton people, like Eugenia Cooney.

Tess Holiday and her eff your beauty standards type of thought process -that we all laugh at- it goes both ways. It's not healthy to be morbidly obese and it's not healthy to be a walking skeleton. And guess what? Kids know that. If for some reason they don't, it's up to their parents to teach them.

Adults can do what they want, and we can laugh at them for doing it. The fact that they latch on to these bad examples and believe the BS they put out is nobody's fault but theirs.

You can only fix the sick person. She's not dragging anybody down in a bucket, they are climbing in willingly.

Darwin is just doing his job here.

• Disagree x 16
    • Autistic x 4
    • Dumb x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    Barbarella

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Decided to check on her Tumblr and see if there are any updates, she answers asks pretty regularly but they're usually just edgelord bullshit - someone calling her skele and her being sassy in response.

[​IMG]

This kinda irritated me:
    [​IMG]
    If cancer was a self inflicted curable disease, maybe that analogy would work.
    This post wasn't made by her but she reblogged it and it kinda made me laugh, it's probably literally true in her case
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Just jealousy guys
    [​IMG]
    Yes Ashley I think most of us can work out what makes gets you high - binging, then purging.
    EDIT: lmao saw this :story:
    [​IMG]

EDIT2:
    [​IMG]
    Does she not realise she'll be back in that chair if she doesn't sort herself out?

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 4
    #793 Melchett, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ghost
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. If she's out of a cart it's because she hasn't gotten out of bed.

Such a bitch. That Walter White thing made zero sense either.

• A-Log A-Log x 1
    Barbarella

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. You know if I didn't read the first part of this thread I'd have been convinced she was struggling with losing weight.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Dunder

Dunder Evil Genus

kiwifarms.net
  16. In her defense, Dr. Phil is terrible. If I had to choose between death and Dr. Phil I'd call up the Grim Reaper and be like, "Remember all those other times when you were ready and I said 'Not today' because I'm a huge ASoIaF nerd?' Today is going to be different."

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy That One Chick
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. You sound like an American that doesn't consider mental healthcare a legitimate medicine. This is why the US is so behind much of the developed world. Anorexia is a serious mental illness and was identified before the SJW trend. The girls she preys on don't have fully developed brains because of their age and a teenage brain has trouble making long-term decisions so they cannot see they are stunting themselves and all the health problems it will cause them in adulthood.

• Agree x 22
    • Autistic x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Off-Topic x 1
    #797 Daughter of Pomona, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    Daughter of Pomona

Daughter of Pomona “O brave new world that has such people in it.”

kiwifarms.net
  18. The US is most certainly not behind most of the developed world. The U.K. and Scotland can't even get an established and breakthrough cancer treatment approved.

• Dumb x 10
    • Off-Topic x 4
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Autistic x 1
    #798 Barbarella, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2017
    Barbarella

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. image.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  20. I always wondered where her extreme sass and ego came from, but the only explanation has to be neurological damage as a result of prolonged malnourishment. She's a total medical enigma, at least she'll be an interesting scientific specimen when she dies, which HAS to be soon. Pls don't be a cyborg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.