• "Stalking is a much more nuanced and deeper issue than you all think."

Gross Ashley IsaacsThe Spooky, Scary Skeletal version of Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Null, May 7, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. It's been a while since I've seen her successfully drag someone down to her level, but she absolutely has done it before. Of course, those girls were already "damaged goods" if they saw Ash and wanted to emulate it, but encouragement doesn't help.

Think of an alcoholic, theyre far more likely to relapse into drinking if they're around other drinkers. It's the same with anorexics, they encourage each other's behaviour. If these women weren't involved with Ash, their chances of recovery would be much higher.

There are a couple women that Ashley has literally helped purge - giving them personal techniques, going out to eat with them, basically making sure that they stay on the ~ana path. Jackie was one of them, people speculated that she was a little bit slow - she kept buying Ashley things and started losing weight at a worrying pace. Erika was already Anorexic before meeting with Ashley, but they used to encourage each other to binge and purge.
    Not to whiteknight Eugenia Cooney but she's not actually ProAna right? She shows off skele selfies, but that's not quite on the same level. People use her as Thinspo which is appalling, but she's not an activist for the illness.

Speaking of Eugena, this is Ashley's passive aggressive opinion on her competition:
    [​IMG]

It's easier for kids to identify why being a fatty is wrong because, well look at Tess Holliday. Ashley is brought up on ProAna sites, people take the piss out of her for being too skinny - they see her as an extreme of something that acceptable as long as you don't go over the top with it. I don't wanna start clutching pearls but there is some truth to the whole "media pushing skinniness on young and impressionable girls" thing.

As for parents teaching their children how not to be lolcows? Parents seem to be getting shittier and shittier at bringing up their kids, a helluva lot of people are being raised on the internet now.

[​IMG]
    :fool:

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ghost
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. [​IMG]

Still prettier!

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. she's far from a rare specimen and not the thinnest I've ever seen, or close to it.

most women this severe are inpatient though at some point. any acute hospital ward has a few skellies like her wandering around.

we only consider her so extreme because she's outside a medical setting, harassing younger girls online and publicly begging for candy. she's PUBLIC. she's VISIBLE.

severe anorexics her size last a long long time and are a dime a dozen. usually they're not flaunting it online, they're trying to hide it so they don't get forced to treatment. she's got enough manipulative ability to keep medical care at bay so she parades around.

she's not unusual, it's just not usual to see these people so publicly since the demise of the circus sideshow and its occasional "human/living skeletons".

• Informative Informative x 24
    • Agree Agree x 2
    resonancer

resonancer don't make me put Vicks under my nose today
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. It's most definitely behind the world in terms of accessibility and equity of treatment. If the only way you can get those breakthrough treatments is to be incredibly rich, the US has still failed it's duty to others, including (unfortunately) people like this lady.

Also something about her being a self confessed weeaboo kind of bothers me. I feel like she might use it as a point to remain relevant, or help identify with younger women she used to prey on. Like everything about her, it's very hollow.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 4
    Geo

Geo Serious Rockmongler

kiwifarms.net
  5. That's not the. Add at all, which sadly I know from personal experience. I think people in many countries have a distorted idea of the American Healthcare system. But I do not want to continue down this road so will not be participating any longer.

• Autistic Autistic x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. dat American exceptionalism doe

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
    Blake Bumbleby

Blake Bumbleby [yasscat intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. predatory. I agree with you. it's like pedos being into kid's cartoons. on that level.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    resonancer

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Engage level 100 asspat acquisition. Feel free to scalp me if this has been posted before.
    Untitled.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    glutenfreebooty

glutenfreebooty Scourge of the Girth

kiwifarms.net
  9. Scary sassy skeletons? :hah:

kiwifarms.net
  10. The only two of these which could be "shocking discoveries" that she hasn't mentioned before are the OCD and the sleep disorder, and even then they're not much of a stretch. Lots of anorexics have an obsessive mindset and feel relief from the amount of control their disorder can provide them; after suffering for so long I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley has developed other obsessions and compulsions in other areas besides food. Probably not OCD but definitely significant in everyday life. As for the sleep disorder that's also a no-brainier, she's either going to be sleeping all the time because she's depressed and has no energy or has trouble sleeping because she's in contestant pain from lack of cushioning on her bones.

So who does she know IRL that she thinks she's hiding this from?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Nyx

Nyx

kiwifarms.net
  11. It's like the most depressing Bingo Card ever.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  12. oh, she's not dead.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    resonancer

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. I didn't think it was possible to feel such intense apathy

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. 1.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    5.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    glutenfreebooty

glutenfreebooty Scourge of the Girth

kiwifarms.net
  15. So Ashley's one of those dreadful, dreadful people who are beyond rude and hurtling headfirst towards offensive, terrorising everyone around her to the point where no one dare disagree with her about the weather because they know that they'll end up with her tearing them to shreds over the offensive tone of voice they used, while talking down at her and implying that she's too stupid to know if if today was warmer or colder than yesterday. She's smart, she reads a lot of books, how dare they assume that she doesn't know anything about the weather.

Somehow I'm completely unsurprised at this.

• Agree Agree x 7
    glass_houses

glass_houses Misanthropy is self preservation.

kiwifarms.net
  16. It's how she's managed to dodge treatment. Anyone who shows an ounce of concern is discarded, if someone challanges her wellness she feels 'threatened,' and when a comment is in any way educated, she starts screeching that she doesn't like the tone and that they're patronising her. The congnitive dissonance is strong with this skelly.

• Agree Agree x 10
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  17. I'm surprised she can still think at all with just how nutrient starved that brain must be.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. #end the stigma?
    I wouldn't want to share a diagnosis with a mean-spirited, childish, internet dramawhore. I mean, Ash doesn't really work as a sympathetic human face of mental illness.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Clovis

Clovis Fandom Wank Refugee

kiwifarms.net

19. LOL

• Winner Winner x 3
    FlutterBy

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. The Internet has kind of inadvertently brought back the sideshow. You can't actually see any live people but the admission is free.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.