Trainwreck Ashley Nichole Rheiner / Ashley Rheiner/ Msashycat / Ashley's Tarot Corner - Nodding queen of tiktok tarot, drug addict, scammer

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Ashley had an interesting conversation with her coworkers, night before last. Before they chased her out of the room this was said:

Here's a transcript, best I can manage, please correct me if I'm wrong (I think there are two coworkers speaking but it's hard to tell which one is speaking, so it just says coworker for both) I couldn't make out every word.

COWORKER: Yo lemme- yo lemme get a stamp Ashley

ASHLEY: They are at- literally at my room at home

COWORKER: Girl you gonna charge him for that, you ??? to charge him?

ASHLEY: Yeah

COWORKER: You give me one?

ASHLEY: I got some extra money

COWORKER: you got ??? one?

COWORKER: So give him the ???

COWORKER: What color?

ASHLEY: Silver and Gold

COWORKER: Gimme, gimme the silver one

1. Ashley directly mentions she has extra money. No need to whine to strangers on tiktok about not having enough money for basic shit, lost blemish patches or uber fare. She says she HAS EXTRA MONEY.

2. This is not a conversation about postage stamps.

edit to add ashley explaining to the cops how the internet works.

Last edited:

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for a double post, but some new information has come to light.

Several months back, Ashley apparently made a video/stated during a live that she was molested by her step father. Ashley likes to use this to play the victim card and elicit sympathy from her followers.

This led her sister to tell her side of the story. A few days ago, Briana posted a storytime detailing how Ashley sexually abused her from the age of 3-9yrs old. There is a 6 1/2 year age gap between them, Ashley would have only been 9 when it began, but continued until age 15.

You would think Ashley would deny the allegations. But no, she hasn't denied it once. She deflects and starts bringing up that Briana told a lie one time, and that her mom was unsupportive when Ashley disclosed abuse, and that her step dad molested her (which Briana says is lie)

Also
In the last few weeks, Ashley has been banned from going live in her hotel room. The room is paid for as part of a homeless covid relief and does NOT require drug tests.
Ashley pissed off her boss and coworkers so much, she is no longer allowed to go live inside her place of employment.
This has led her to sitting in an empty car at work to go live, she says it's to do readings, but she just sits there crying or being belligerent to 'trolls'.

Last edited:
I know the alleged reason she’s still employed there is to pay back the money she stole, but at this point I feel like she’s more trouble than she’s worth. I’d have given her the boot long ago and ate the lost funds. Maybe it’s a court ordered thing and the business isn’t allowed to terminate her until she’s fully paid up? It just doesn’t make sense otherwise, especially seeing how the cops are called there damn near daily because of her. That can’t be good for business.

thriphhole

kiwifarms.net

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know the alleged reason she’s still employed there is to pay back the money she stole, but at this point I feel like she’s more trouble than she’s worth. I’d have given her the boot long ago and ate the lost funds. Maybe it’s a court ordered thing and the business isn’t allowed to terminate her until she’s fully paid up? It just doesn’t make sense otherwise, especially seeing how the cops are called there damn near daily because of her. That can’t be good for business.

To be fair there’s not exactly a large amount of good workers willing to work for minimum wage in a ghetto part of the city. Her coworkers seem to be on her same level of class.
edit to add ashley explaining to the cops how the internet works.
View attachment 1951037
“People in technology, like myself, can track your internet numbers.” Wow.

thriphhole

kiwifarms.net

thriphhole

kiwifarms.net
Ashly really believes that she does not have to pay any taxes on her earnings. Here she is trying to tell the haters how StUpId they are Taxes schmaxes . But she is not done yet! Just Tired! That was actually the most sober I have ever seen her look.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Ashley is monetized and has been going live on youtube and tiktok, but lost half her viewers. The shitshow continues and she nods out during all her lives, slurs her words, drops cards, gets ugly and rude with people.
She was live for about 45 minutes then ended it because she nodded for a full minute and was snoring during a girl's lost loved one reading
today's 2nd live:

her channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdGA0rxxVlPgrL4QEOi3wzQ

Last edited:

JanuaryViolet

kiwifarms.net
Ashley is monetized and has been going live on youtube and tiktok, but lost half her viewers. The shitshow continues and she nods out during all her lives, slurs her words, drops cards, gets ugly and rude with people.
She was live for about 45 minutes then ended it because she nodded for a full minute and was snoring during a girl's lost loved out reading
today's 2nd live:

her channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdGA0rxxVlPgrL4QEOi3wzQ
Good grief, does anyone know wtf her drug of choice is that makes her nod off like that?

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Ashly did a 2 hour semi coherent live stream on Youtube yesterday. Photosynthesis .
Pfft. All she did was cry and suicide bait as usual. She kept saying "I can't say more" and "I can't talk about it" but had no problem crying and accepting donations, stuffing a brownie in her face while berating paying customers. She is a one trick pony and her act is getting old. People fell for her pity party again during last night's live and continue to dig her grave for her.

Other happenings - she still isn't moved into the apartment that she's been days away from moving into for months, although she did lie during one of her lives and say she paid a deposit (without getting keys or signing a lease)

I think it’s methadone. I don’t have it handy, but there was a video posted on the nodz channel where Ashy straight up said “so what if I crush it up and snort it, it’s MY prescription.” or some similar dumb fuck excuse. Pretty sure the methadone clinic would disagree with her method of ingestion.

edit: who are these morons that still support her? Are they actually brainless?! I don’t get it.

Agirlcalledshell

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1936741
Ashley Nichole Rheiner is a 32 year old homeless drug addict from Baltimore, Maryland, who claims to be a "multi-ethnic, psychic medium clairvoyant empath." She gets her drug habit funded by doing tarot readings on tiktok. It appears as though most of her 50,000 followers only watch to see her nod off and possibly die while being live streamed. She spends more time responding to her trolls and call-outs than she does doing the actual tarot readings. She forgets to do people's readings, then blocks them when they ask. The rest of the time is pity-party and complaining, suicide baiting and threatening to hurt herself/others.

View attachment 1936742
Hate pages have sprung up over the months. Most of the videos here are sourced from the hate/troll pages. Ashley doxed herself, and we'ens have taken to calling her employer and hotels. Because of the nodding and suicide baiting, police have been called dozens of times. Her hate pages are nearly thread-worthy for being as invested as they are in what this woman does. Plenty of people run scams on social media for drugs. Ashley is just far more blatantly obvious about it.

The easiest way to prove the haters all wrong would be to just take a drug test, but for whatever reason, it's never happened.

Nodding during readings:
View attachment 1936480

View attachment 1936482

Extreme acting challenge, feel sorry for me:
View attachment 1936734

Ashley can never admit to doing any wrong, even minor slips of the tongue. In this video, Ashley clearly says photosynthesis instead of photosensitivity - a response to numerous comments about her pupils, in the context of drug abuse. Rather than admit she misspoke, she flat out denies she ever said it.
View attachment 1936195

Ashley blames everyone else for all of her problems and frequently pities herself during lives in the hopes people will send her money and gifts. Several weeks ago, she was whining on live while walking in the snow and fell. She blamed this on people commenting, saying if she wasn't distracted with them, she wouldn't have fallen.
View attachment 1935910
View attachment 1935911

Ashley claims to have Asperger's and says that makes it okay for her to call people "retards"
View attachment 1935914

Ashley also claims to be multi-ethnic (black and Cherokee, Blackfoot and Lumbee), so it's okay for her to say racial slurs — except she is a blue eyed white woman, and her mother has confirmed they are as white as can be.
View attachment 1938564
View attachment 1935912
In response to the screenshoted messages, she made a video explaining how everyone else is racist for assuming she, clearly a white woman, is anything other than white. Ashley says this is the foundation of racism.
View attachment 1936205
View attachment 1936242

Comparing herself to the president during 911, because she's so strong in the face of bullies.
View attachment 1936743

Ashley vehemently denies that she is nodding most of the time, refusing to acknowledge it. Other times, when faced with video evidence or her viewers calling her out, she will say it's caused by any of the following:
- Benadryl
- she's tired
- has narcolepsy
- has insomnia
- has long term brain damage from drug use
- lingering effects from having covid (last April)

And it's not just nodding, Ashley also exhibits other signs and symptoms that she is still using drugs:
- slurred speech
- eats a lot of candy/sweets
- memory loss
- agitation/ irritability
- small pupils
- mood swings

Last March, Ashley was caught stealing blank checks from her employer, which led to an investigation and Ashley working off the debt. The police came to investigate while Ashley was live streaming, rather than end her live, she chose to keep it going and someone screen recorded all of it:
(archived on local storage but too large to post directly to the thread)

Earlier this month, Ashley's sister discovered her tiktok account, and in response, made an account to "out" Ashley. She went live, with her mother, off camera, divulging information about Ashley's past. Her sister says going live was to clear the air in the hopes she wouldn't scam anymore people, but came off a lot more like dumping the family secrets and trash-talking Ashley. They haven't spoken in several years.
www.tiktok.com/@briana_b1995?

Ashley's views on karma are very skewed, and she speaks about it almost as if she has control over it. She believes that good karma is her getting gifts and free housing. She believes her haters will receive 54 times as much hate back. If you can make sense of what she's saying.
View attachment 1936273

View attachment 1935916
She also likes to take screenshots of haters' comments, saying she's saving all the usernames and that cyberbullying is a federal offense, and when she finally "does something" (suicide baiting) they will all pay for it.

She claimed to live in some type of rehab housing where she has to drug test. Then she said it was a shelter for domestic abuse victims. It's been said she actually resides in hotels provided to the homeless for covid relief. Because she can't keep her mouth shut, her hotel has been doxed twice and she's been moved around, and it resulted in the people in charge of her housing telling her she cannot go live from her hotel room. Ashley still defies this rule by holding zoom or discord meetings, or trying to go live on tiktok with the camera covered. It usually results in someone being a ween and calling the hotel to complain.

View attachment 1936539
View attachment 1936541

Because of the extreme number of people from tiktok who regularly harass this woman's place of employment, hotel, and local police, I'm leaving out the dox for now. There's no address for her because she is homeless. Her linktree lists the following:

www.tiktok.com/@msashycat?
www.tiktok.com/@ms_ashycat?
www.youtube.com/c/Ashley'sTarotCorner
www.instagram.com/ashleystarotcorner/
www.instagram.com/Msashycat/
www.facebook.com/msashycat
www.facebook.com/ashleystarotcorner
www.quora.com/profile/Ashley-Rheiner-1
twitter.com/msashycat -
www.etsy.com/shop/Ashleystarotcorner

The only page that can be archived is her twitter, and I'm 5402 in queue.

Hate/"awareness" pages:
www.tiktok.com/@hutchdaddy15
www.tiktok.com/@hutch_daddy_15
www.tiktok.com/@msashycatnodz
www.tiktok.com/@yourfriendsrsnakes

and lastly,
View attachment 1936728
This is a really accurate thread..lmao. Shes on youtube now.. And since shes been doxing people on there the big creators want to kick her off...

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Last night on live, Ashley got asked for heroin by a passerby.

She also took her live across the street to show off the extremely common stinky Bradford Pear tree in bloom. While over there she just so happened to have a conversation with someone and felt the need to mute her live. People are speculating this was a drug deal. Ashley says she told this complete stranger about her new apartment and where it was.

In other news, Ashley has added memberships/subscriptions to her youtube channel,
4.99, 9.99 and 14.99. S he has apparently gotten over 70 memberships so far.With membership, you are supposed to get access to a members only live and discord. With the $14.99 tier you are supposed to get 6 free readings a month. The pricing is odd, and she's doing herself no favors by offering 6 free readings for the price of one.

Ashley has yet to follow through on anything, and has threatened to cancel the memberships several times, saying that youtube gets all the money from the memberships and she has nothing to do with it.