Trainwreck Ashley Nichole Rheiner / Ashley Rheiner/ Msashycat / Ashley's Tarot Corner - Nodding queen of tiktok tarot, drug addict, scammer

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
I know the alleged reason she’s still employed there is to pay back the money she stole, but at this point I feel like she’s more trouble than she’s worth. I’d have given her the boot long ago and ate the lost funds. Maybe it’s a court ordered thing and the business isn’t allowed to terminate her until she’s fully paid up? It just doesn’t make sense otherwise, especially seeing how the cops are called there damn near daily because of her. That can’t be good for business.
As the song goes, you gotta know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and when to run.

It's like loaning money to a friend who turns out to be flaky. At some point, trying to get your money, thinking about your money, blaming yourself for being a sucker who gave away your money, nickel and diming to recoup some of your money, offering them chance after chance at redeeming themselves by repaying your money, etc. has a greater psychological cost than the money is worth.

At this point, she's a liability just being on their property. She's bringing drugs, and likely sketchy people associated with them onto company property, using at work, and putting herself and her coworkers in danger by trying to work while nodding out. With how often she's nodding, there's no way she actually gets any work done that isn't complete shit and needs to be cleaned up by one of her marginally less degenerate coworkers, and that's a waste of time and money, too.

What the fuck does her employer plan to do when she ODs in the bathroom or someone shows up at the business seeking to collect a debt? I hope they like the business strategy of having their property crawling with police. What outcome are they even anticipating here?

Does anyone know what her actual job duties are? I mean, obviously she's not doing neurosurgery, but with as high as she is all the goddamn time, I don't think there's any job that she can actually do.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
As the song goes, you gotta know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and when to run.

It's like loaning money to a friend who turns out to be flaky. At some point, trying to get your money, thinking about your money, blaming yourself for being a sucker who gave away your money, nickel and diming to recoup some of your money, offering them chance after chance at redeeming themselves by repaying your money, etc. has a greater psychological cost than the money is worth.

At this point, she's a liability just being on their property. She's bringing drugs, and likely sketchy people associated with them onto company property, using at work, and putting herself and her coworkers in danger by trying to work while nodding out. With how often she's nodding, there's no way she actually gets any work done that isn't complete shit and needs to be cleaned up by one of her marginally less degenerate coworkers, and that's a waste of time and money, too.

What the fuck does her employer plan to do when she ODs in the bathroom or someone shows up at the business seeking to collect a debt? I hope they like the business strategy of having their property crawling with police. What outcome are they even anticipating here?

Does anyone know what her actual job duties are? I mean, obviously she's not doing neurosurgery, but with as high as she is all the goddamn time, I don't think there's any job that she can actually do.
She's basically a receptionist/secretary/gopher.
And I think they could be selling drugs which would be a good reason why they don't give a fuck what Ashley does.

She's basically a receptionist/secretary/gopher.
And I think they could be selling drugs which would be a good reason why they don't give a fuck what Ashley does.

that could be and it wouldn’t be surprising, given the glimpses we’ve seen of the people she works with/for. BUT, on the flip side, if they don’t mind the sketchy people coming around because they, themselves, are also sketchy, that would certainly mean they aren’t okay with the constant police presence, right? Her “haters” are constantly overstepping and calling police & ems to her job during her lives. That’s gotta put a cramp in their shady dealings, if that’s what’s happening. So it seems, to me, that she’s a liability on either side of the coin.

basically her entire existence makes no sense.

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net
that could be and it wouldn’t be surprising, given the glimpses we’ve seen of the people she works with/for. BUT, on the flip side, if they don’t mind the sketchy people coming around because they, themselves, are also sketchy, that would certainly mean they aren’t okay with the constant police presence, right? Her “haters” are constantly overstepping and calling police & ems to her job during her lives. That’s gotta put a cramp in their shady dealings, if that’s what’s happening. So it seems, to me, that she’s a liability on either side of the coin.

basically her entire existence makes no sense.
Holy shit, your comma usage is giving me AIDS.

A Detachable Penis

kiwifarms.net
I think it’s methadone. I don’t have it handy, but there was a video posted on the nodz channel where Ashy straight up said “so what if I crush it up and snort it, it’s MY prescription.” or some similar dumb fuck excuse. Pretty sure the methadone clinic would disagree with her method of ingestion.

edit: who are these morons that still support her? Are they actually brainless?! I don’t get it.
Huh? This is precisely why they give methadone out as a liquid - so ppl cant snort it.

CumSnot

kiwifarms.net

She appears to be an excellent receptionist as she's bringing in all sorts of great reviews for her employer on Google. They all mention her by name and many are posted by persons with no other reviews. Her stamp side hustle got a good review, as well.

ash1.pngash2.png

The Angry Polack

kiwifarms.net
COWORKER: Yo lemme- yo lemme get a stamp Ashley

ASHLEY: They are at- literally at my room at home

COWORKER: Girl you gonna charge him for that, you ??? to charge him?

ASHLEY: Yeah

COWORKER: You give me one?

ASHLEY: I got some extra money

COWORKER: you got ??? one?

COWORKER: So give him the ???

COWORKER: What color?

ASHLEY: Silver and Gold

COWORKER: Gimme, gimme the silver one

They're talking about heroin glassines.

The shop she works at is in the ghettoiest ghetto, I wouldn't be remotely surprised if everyone there is involved with heroin in one way or another.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Another couple videos calling out Msashycat / Ashley's Tarot Corner
26 minutes long:

3 hour live:

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Someone found a video shot at the shop Ashley works at, by one of her coworkers, posted to his instagram stories.
This was 16 weeks ago, around Christmas

In the video, Ashley can be heard saying "I was on that stamp for an hour with nothing, not anything, 'cause I had to stop at the shop"

She'll be going live soon if anyone wants to watch the trainwreck
www.youtube.com/c/Ashley’sTarotCorner

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Last night on live, Ashley proved that she can say or do anything at all and her enablers and supporters will lap it up.
She thought she paused her live/muted it for herself but it was lagging so we got to hear her after she came back from "getting her charger"

You can hear her say "Who cares if they see me get high, I don't care"

And of course her crew of idiot enablers believed her terrible lies and excuses to explain this away. Ashley could actually OD on live and her supporters would still keep saying "She's FINE!"

Here is a link to the timestamp from her live when this happens so you can see that she is talking to her live. She locks the car door, fumbles with a charger and talks about to make sure we all know she's just talking about her charger. Then she thinks she paused the live and clear as day you can hear her say it.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
I'm just posting this and talking to myself at this point, but I feel like this thread will gain traction at some point so I'm posting the highlights.

Ashley moved into her new place a few days ago and doxxed her address immediately, but denies that she did and says that someone in the city must be leaking information to the trolls. No, it's clear as day over her shoulder and she said that it was exactly half-way between work and the hotel. I had it figured out within minutes.
selfdox1.png
People have already sent the cops to her new place twice.

Tiktok has gone absolutely bonkers with people making content about Ashley. This has drawn even more attention to her and she's been gaining thousands of followers each day. The majority of people are just watching for the trainwreck, she's a joke. If people would stop reposting the trainwreck, she wouldn't be getting so many new followers.

And last night she took a shit on live then talked about how constipated she was.

Edit to add:
It took her 45+ minutes to put together a shitty walmart lamp, and in the middle of it she did a scratch&sniff of her crotch.
Her battle with the lamp begins: https://youtu.be/WyD1kGKAczA?t=3724
scratch&sniff: https://youtu.be/WyD1kGKAczA?t=5550

Last edited:

Hardinganon

kiwifarms.net
I find Tarrah and all these other “creators” (I use that term loosely) are gross. Using the excuse of “bringing awareness” as a reason for posting videos of this girl killing her self and embarrassing herself. The worst part is most of these people are former addicts. Tarrah is making money off her Ashley content. Most of these people, their personality is that of a dead week old fish? So they use disgusting and degrading stuff from Ashley’s lives as their whole vibe and content. They are killing this girl even more. They bring her more views. Ask most people how they found msashycat and they willl say that it is the hate/awareness pages. Even worse, these people really believe Ashley will come to them if and when she wants help? The same people who post all these horrible videos about her? The same people who make fun of her and dress up like her are crying and begging her to get help. GTFO. Know what I mean JELLY BEAN 🙄

Special spoonie

Bee Crisp fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A few of the Ali Burroughs haters are moving onto Ash now, since the tea is extremely stale with Ali.
Delightful cringe from Jojomoonie

And I agree with the former addicts part, her account got recently banned so don’t have the video but user @Harley..mf..quinn3 is one of the Ali haters that has moved to shitting on Ash was an addict!
But of course it’s like the gorls we see on here that like to hate on other fatties despite being 300 pounds themselves.