Trainwreck Ashley Nichole Rheiner / Ashley Rheiner/ Msashycat / Ashley's Tarot Corner - Nodding queen of tiktok tarot, drug addict, scammer

Naughtysmurf1

kiwifarms.net
As the song goes, you gotta know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and when to run.

It's like loaning money to a friend who turns out to be flaky. At some point, trying to get your money, thinking about your money, blaming yourself for being a sucker who gave away your money, nickel and diming to recoup some of your money, offering them chance after chance at redeeming themselves by repaying your money, etc. has a greater psychological cost than the money is worth.

At this point, she's a liability just being on their property. She's bringing drugs, and likely sketchy people associated with them onto company property, using at work, and putting herself and her coworkers in danger by trying to work while nodding out. With how often she's nodding, there's no way she actually gets any work done that isn't complete shit and needs to be cleaned up by one of her marginally less degenerate coworkers, and that's a waste of time and money, too.

What the fuck does her employer plan to do when she ODs in the bathroom or someone shows up at the business seeking to collect a debt? I hope they like the business strategy of having their property crawling with police. What outcome are they even anticipating here?

Does anyone know what her actual job duties are? I mean, obviously she's not doing neurosurgery, but with as high as she is all the goddamn time, I don't think there's any job that she can actually do.
She’s supposedly the secretary. But there’s evidence to say she has slept with or had affairs with atleast 2 the owner was one, and his brother from what she’s put out here. Only a matter of time before she brings too much heat. Especially if she continues on socials.

Naughtysmurf1

kiwifarms.net
Last night on live, Ashley got asked for heroin by a passerby.
View attachment 2060670
She also took her live across the street to show off the extremely common stinky Bradford Pear tree in bloom. While over there she just so happened to have a conversation with someone and felt the need to mute her live. People are speculating this was a drug deal. Ashley says she told this complete stranger about her new apartment and where it was.

In other news, Ashley has added memberships/subscriptions to her youtube channel,
4.99, 9.99 and 14.99. S he has apparently gotten over 70 memberships so far.With membership, you are supposed to get access to a members only live and discord. With the $14.99 tier you are supposed to get 6 free readings a month. The pricing is odd, and she's doing herself no favors by offering 6 free readings for the price of one.

Ashley has yet to follow through on anything, and has threatened to cancel the memberships several times, saying that youtube gets all the money from the memberships and she has nothing to do with it.
Very accurate thread! Last night she was surprised when called out by a lady who paid for 3 memberships (with receipts) as bd footage of the mods deleted every single comment or request for any of the 9 readings already owed. That scam is now in the open. Goes to show this has been a plan. I mean 3 Separate memberships shown being BLOCKED or deleted every single time she tried to cash in on her benefits. Disgusting!!!

4go10grl

kiwifarms.net
My guess is fentanyl because it’s overlooked by most drug tests unfortunately. She’s been sliding under the radar with the hotel/rehab she was in until getting her own place and completely losing control over herself.
I honestly believe it's benzos mixed with dope/fent that's what she's (I'm 99% sure) crushing up and snorting in her videos

Iold.na

kiwifarms.net
I honestly believe it's benzos mixed with dope/fent that's what she's (I'm 99% sure) crushing up and snorting in her videos
Yea, no. You're 99% sure but there's a myriad of drugs out there that need to be crushed. You still would have to crush up dope to get it fine enough to ingest and youd reach this level of fucked without benzos.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
People on tiktok are wildly misinformed about what the farms is about, they are referring to it as the dark web and somehow got the idea that people are taking bets on when Ashley will die.
None of it has been confirmed with a single receipt.

Just to clarify, no one here seems to give much of a shit about even watching Ashley, let alone making bets on her probably OD.

Ashley has been in her apartment about 10 days now and the police have been called almost every night.
Ashley herself called them because a man was standing in the hallway. While she was on the call (during a youtube live) she doxxed herself entirely, address and phone number and has been receiving hundreds of calls per day.

She's live right now, barely

edit: Last night the police and EMS responded to her apartment twice. Both times it can be heard from the police that they have had 41 calls to her residence since she moved in a week and a half ago.
They said it was more than they've ever had for any residence in such a short amount of time.

Last edited:

The Angry Polack

kiwifarms.net
My guess is fentanyl because it’s overlooked by most drug tests unfortunately. She’s been sliding under the radar with the hotel/rehab she was in until getting her own place and completely losing control over herself.

Nobody is drug testing her. Baltimore has been putting the homeless into hotels since the beginning of the pandemic irregardless of what they're on.

Benzos dilate your pupils, hers are almost always constricted. She's on opiates. Definitely heroin because she talks about it specifically, probably fentanyl too because it's Baltimore.

This lady should have her own reality show. “The Walking Nod”. She’s so faded she don’t know where her last bowel movement took place. This apartment was the a worst thing that could’ve happened to her. No repercussions or consequences for her actions. No hotel staff on standby to bust in the room and administer narcan if needed. Her viewers (supporters or haters) will call EMTs or police of course but that few extra minutes it takes for them to arrive can be the difference between life and death. And it’s just a matter of time

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit this woman is peak Baltimore white trash. Also, are there links to these hate pages? They sounds like an entertainment mine in and of themselves.
Just go on tiktok and type in msashycat and they come up. You can also use hashtags like #cancelmsashycat and #msashycatnodz. I’ve followed a few pages that upload clips from her lives but a lot of them get banned and new ones seem to pop up every day.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
"The lady I stole from"
There's a rumor floating around that Ashley stole a customer's credit card and used it, along with their info from the shop, to send herself money through cashapp. There have been zero actual receipts and nothing other than the word of the supposed customer. But this video is amusing if she did do it.

And for the sake of archiving what a grimy little troll Ashley really is:
troll0.pngashleystrollcorner.gif

Last edited:

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net
Why do so many junkies put on their eyeliner in the same thin, unflattering line all around the eyes? It makes them look even more haggard and prematurely aged.
It's just coincidence. It's a white trash thing, and most of these junkies are white trash. You see it all the time in the areas between suburban and rural.

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
"The lady I stole from"
There's a rumor floating around that Ashley stole a customer's credit card and used it, along with their info from the shop, to send herself money through cashapp. There have been zero actual receipts and nothing other than the word of the supposed customer. But this video is amusing if she did do it.
View attachment 2173013

And for the sake of archiving what a grimy little troll Ashley really is:
View attachment 2173046View attachment 2173095

View attachment 2173044
Fuck, that is a hard 32.

Iold.na

kiwifarms.net
I honestly believe it's benzos mixed with dope/fent that's what she's (I'm 99% sure) crushing up and snorting in her
This lady should have her own reality show. “The Walking Nod”. She’s so faded she don’t know where her last bowel movement took place. This apartment was the a worst thing that could’ve happened to her. No repercussions or consequences for her actions. No hotel staff on standby to bust in the room and administer narcan if needed. Her viewers (supporters or haters) will call EMTs or police of course but that few extra minutes it takes for them to arrive can be the difference between life and death. And it’s just a matter of time
She knows when her last bowel movement took place because she literally took a shit on stream and said it was ibs that caused her so much pain.

Say What Now?

It's 11pm, do you know where your clitoris is?
kiwifarms.net
She knows when her last bowel movement took place because she literally took a shit on stream and said it was ibs that caused her so much pain.
They don't call it "opioid induced constipation" for nothing

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Saturday night, Ashley was doing a members only live and nodded out, was unresponsive and police/ems responded. They had to force entry. It's unknown if she was given Narcan, but suspected. She looked an absolute swollen mess the next day and said she had a "low blood sugar episode"
Judge for yourself by the Baltimore City police scanner recording from that night, in which you can just barely make out some weird sounds from Ashley in the background

Re: LICE Here is a link with the time stamp right at the moment she nods out and you can clearly see a bug crawling on her scalp.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Oh, the morning of all mornings.
For a third time now, weens have called animal control on Ashley and claimed she is abusing her cats. This morning they showed up again and with much authority, said they were taking the cats and that an investigation was started.
The accusations were not only physical but sexual in nature, too.
I've been trying to locate a video of it, but in several lives now Ashley has made some statements that she used to breastfeed one of her cats, that she would wake up with her cat suckling on her nipple.
You can watch the whole thing here in this 4 part series.
I don't want to spoil the ending for you

formerfatcow

Current Skinny Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Oh, the morning of all mornings.
For a third time now, weens have called animal control on Ashley and claimed she is abusing her cats. This morning they showed up again and with much authority, said they were taking the cats and that an investigation was started.
The accusations were not only physical but sexual in nature, too.
I've been trying to locate a video of it, but in several lives now Ashley has made some statements that she used to breastfeed one of her cats, that she would wake up with her cat suckling on her nipple.
You can watch the whole thing here in this 4 part series.
I don't want to spoil the ending for you
View attachment 2203453
View attachment 2203452
View attachment 2203451
View attachment 2203450
"She used to wake me up trying to get into my bra to suck my nipples."

Uh... I'm not a cat owner but that doesn't sound right.