Trainwreck Ashley Nichole Rheiner / Ashley Rheiner/ Msashycat / Ashley's Tarot Corner - Nodding queen of tiktok tarot, drug addict, scammer

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
526 t.png
r4.pngtw33.png
https://archive.md/jMDBi

And then we have last night's live. Her behavior is erratic, she's acting manic, disconnected from reality, does things then forgets quickly. It seems like she's speedballing.

mythical mother

ayyyy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2227514
View attachment 2227512View attachment 2227513

And then we have last night's live. Her behavior is erratic, she's acting manic, disconnected from reality, does things then forgets quickly. It seems like she's speedballing.
I think she’s either switched completely to meth (unlikely though because she would still experience heroin withdraw if she dropped it for something else) or she’s speedballing. I’ve known addicts that would pop Adderall with their h so that they wouldn’t nod out as much, so it isn’t necessarily meth that she’s taking.

Either way, she either added a drug to the mix, switched drugs or finally hit psychosis. Regardless of which one it is, the only way it’s gonna stop is if she ends up in prison or dead.

She’s not even close to rock bottom so she’s definitely not gonna choose rehab. Hell, she’s doing great right now compared to 99% of junkies. People just financially support her. Most of the struggle of being an addict comes from the fact that it’s hard to hold down a job and keep a steady income, which leads to homelessness, inability to score and a lot of arrests due to stealing and scamming. Ash doesn’t have to think about any of that right now; all she has to do is hope that her plug isn’t dry. She’s in absolute junkie hog heaven.

It will be very interesting to witness what will happen when the scam money inevitably dries up.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
2nd part of the speedballing live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR_q8Qyex-I&ab_channel=AshleyRheiner

I forgot to add this to the thread when it happened, but here's the desk incident.
Ashley tried to build a desk and claimed it was defective.

It will be very interesting to witness what will happen when the scam money inevitably dries up.
For now she's sitting pretty with her youtube money. She showed screenshots of her creator info including her payout. The tiktok awareness pages are really only helping bring her loads of traffic, and money for drugs.
ashleyytf1.png
I think she’s either switched completely to meth (unlikely though because she would still experience heroin withdraw if she dropped it for something else) or she’s speedballing. I’ve known addicts that would pop Adderall with their h so that they wouldn’t nod out as much, so it isn’t necessarily meth that she’s taking.
Ashley seems too grandiose to use meth, I see her using speed or Adderal/ADD meds. And with all the money she's raking in from youtube, she can probably afford it, in addition to the heroin. I think she's got regrets after using it the other night because there was a very obvious and marked change in her mood and behavior and she was thoroughly mocked on tiktok. It's like once in a while, she gains a tiny bit of awareness about the nodding and her response is to take uppers to counteract it. She'll lay off it or do less for a while, but she's not giving up her beloved heroin or whatever opiates she's on.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Ashley has definitely moved to a combination of her DOC Heroin/opiates + some sort of upper to keep her from nodding. She admitted to receiving not one but 2 strikes on her youtube channel already. One for drug content and the other for flashing her tits because she can't just get dressed before going live.
And she showed off some hefty blown veins that she says are just cat bites.
tm1.pngtm1.jpg
While claiming she's "going on 17 months sober"

Last edited:

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
A couple months ago I grabbed screenshots of some of the better comments I saw on tiktok regarding the farms and this thread. The hysteria.

"what they call a cow that needs milked"
bbfarms01.png

bbfarms05.png
big bad Kiwi Farms!
bbfarms06.png

THE FBI!!! Involved over a drug addict? Sure Jan
bbfarms04.png

bbfarms03.png

Her mods totally started this thread just to gamble on her OD
bbfarms02.png

Hewwo Kitty

Court dismissed! Bring in the Dancing Lobsters!
kiwifarms.net
A couple months ago I grabbed screenshots of some of the better comments I saw on tiktok regarding the farms and this thread. The hysteria.

"what they call a cow that needs milked"
View attachment 2298232

View attachment 2298228
big bad Kiwi Farms!
View attachment 2298227

THE FBI!!! Involved over a drug addict? Sure Jan
View attachment 2298229

View attachment 2298230

Her mods totally started this thread just to gamble on her OD
View attachment 2298231
If they think this is the Dark Web they really need a wake up call

Hewwo Kitty

kiwifarms.net

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
This is delicious. Ashley's mods decided to start a facebook group and someone took screenshots. Semper Fi to the person who got these. Let's all give them a round of applause.
fbmod09.pngfbmod08.pngfbmod07.pngfbmod06.pngfbmod05.pngfb mod 04.pngfbmod03.pngfbmods02.pngfb mod group1.png
Let's have a little meet and greet with Ashley's mods and supporters, shall we?

Meet Kellie A. Meyers
kellie a meyers.jpg
Special education teacher at Boston public schools that supports a drug addict who likes to call people "retards"
facebook.com/kellie.myers.969
www.tiktok.com/@kellim919

Meet Michelle Sneed
michelle sneed.jpg
From Bartlett, TN
Autism mom who supports a drug addict

Meet Kara Lynne Lepine
kara lepine.png
From Renfew, Ontario
she will not entertain negative energy
except when it comes to being a mod for a drug addicted mega cunt

Meet Hanna Goldman
hanna goldman 73.png
48yo from Detroit, MI

Kandi Jenkins (KandiJ319), one of Ashley's mods
kandij319.png
From Winchester, VA
another autism mom who loves Ashley despite the slurs she uses

Alyssa Lane was the only one I couldn't find... for now.

Edit to add: I think "Becky Burnham" is lilmomma055, one of Ashley's biggest and dumbest supporters. She's stated she thinks Ashley's problem is her ADHD meds making her nod, despite her not being on ADHD meds and despite no one ever in medical history nodding from uppers.

Last edited:

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
News

Ashley finally caught a strike on youtube and got a one week ban for nudity, showing a tiddy in one of her videos from a few weeks ago. In response, she created a new youtube (ban evasion) and made a video with the unintentional misspelling "shoot" when she meant "show", and it read "let's shoot these . The video was aggressive and threatening. She has already deleted the video and I didn't have a chance to grab it or screenshots of the comments section full of people she's taken money from and blocked/not given readings. This may catch her another strike or permanent ban for ban evasion and threats.
She also made a bunch of tweets at youtube about her strike and how it's affecting her income but has since deleted almost all of them.
tw01.png

tw05.png

tw04.png

Ashley was banned from the creator fund on tiktok, her account is still there, under a name change tiktok.com/@theoriginalmsashy cat and a backup @theoriginalmsahycat (misspelled intentionally)
tw08.png
Messages to tiktok support
c01.jpgc02.jpgc03.jpgc04.jpgc05.jpg

Again, she took to twitter to scream into the void

tw02.pngtw03.png

tw06.png

Suicide baiting over her tiktok ban
tw07.png

Ashley is obviously only angry about losing the money but tries to cover herself by saying she just wants to interact with her friends, but at the same time makes sure to tell people other ways of sending her money besides the gifts on tiktok she can no longer cash out. She goes on in the 2nd video to make threats to tiktok that this will surely be the end of them for what they did to her. She's also clearly high af

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net
News

Ashley finally caught a strike on youtube and got a one week ban for nudity, showing a tiddy in one of her videos from a few weeks ago. In response, she created a new youtube (ban evasion) and made a video with the unintentional misspelling "shoot" when she meant "show", and it read "let's shoot these . The video was aggressive and threatening. She has already deleted the video and I didn't have a chance to grab it or screenshots of the comments section full of people she's taken money from and blocked/not given readings. This may catch her another strike or permanent ban for ban evasion and threats.
She also made a bunch of tweets at youtube about her strike and how it's affecting her income but has since deleted almost all of them.
View attachment 2372907

View attachment 2372909

View attachment 2372910

Ashley was banned from the creator fund on tiktok, her account is still there, under a name change tiktok.com/@theoriginalmsashy cat and a backup @theoriginalmsahycat (misspelled intentionally)
View attachment 2372949
View attachment 2372959View attachment 2372958View attachment 2372957View attachment 2372956View attachment 2372955

View attachment 2372917View attachment 2372916

View attachment 2372922

View attachment 2372924

Ashley is obviously only angry about losing the money but tries to cover herself by saying she just wants to interact with her friends, but at the same time makes sure to tell people other ways of sending her money besides the gifts on tiktok she can no longer cash out. She goes on in the 2nd video to make threats to tiktok that this will surely be the end of them for what they did to her. She's also clearly high af
View attachment 2372972
View attachment 2372978

But where are the tits?

Hewwo Kitty

kiwifarms.net
News

View attachment 2372907

View attachment 2372909

View attachment 2372910

View attachment 2372949
View attachment 2372959View attachment 2372958View attachment 2372957View attachment 2372956View attachment 2372955

View attachment 2372917View attachment 2372916

View attachment 2372922

View attachment 2372924

View attachment 2372972
View attachment 2372978
"Make sure you're banned from this country".
What are you gonna do? Walk to tiktok hq and start yelling about wanting your privilieges back?