Trainwreck Ashley Nichole Rheiner / Ashley Rheiner/ Msashycat / Ashley's Tarot Corner - Nodding queen of tiktok tarot, drug addict, scammer

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Ashley's twitter is full of her ranting at tiktok and youtube, but this one is a special gem. Yes, Inside Edition will surely pick up this story.

msashycat5.png

She's also officially a homewrecker, the married man she is fucking is getting a divorce now. Ashley is very proud of herself.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
I'm just talking to myself but oh well. I still find her amusing.
Here's her latest social blade stats. She isn't making any money on youtube and she deleted a ton of videos.
as4.png

In other news, during a live with an orbiter named mostsmartest, Ashley was asked if she had relapsed in the previous 8 months, and her response was to say she was possessed.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Ashley has been managing to be less bitchy and not nod for some time now, but her antics are beginning to ramp back up with increased moodiness and some nodding.
She's also gone back to pretending she has been a practicing witch since she was 14.
Here, we are privy to a little witchy math lesson. Obviously, all of her witch knowledge is directly pulled from Charmed or The Craft.
the power of three, means 3+3, not 3x3, ya dummies!

RandomLurker

kiwifarms.net
I'm just talking to myself but oh well. I still find her amusing.
Here's her latest social blade stats. She isn't making any money on youtube and she deleted a ton of videos.
View attachment 2497897

In other news, during a live with an orbiter named mostsmartest, Ashley was asked if she had relapsed in the previous 8 months, and her response was to say she was possessed.
You're not talking to yourself, I love this shit. For a while I lost interest because she seemed to be getting better? I just watched her video "explaining" how she's just tired... I find her incredibly interesting plz keep the updates coming

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Last night was just like old times. The bitchy, nodding queen is back!
I feel like a lot of people are missing out on some choice entertainment during her lives.

She will undoubtedly delete these once she realizes how stupid she looks, I've got both downloaded but the files are too large to upload here and that's where I'm lost.

and before she deletes the comments
rgti.pngjdjeje.png

Last edited:

RandomLurker

kiwifarms.net
I love how at about 30:44 in the first video she says "now you take out all your anger on THIS" and shakes vigorously for about 5 seconds until she nods off and almost falls over. Gave me quite a chuckle.

I'm so glad msashynods is back, she's far more entertaining to watch when she's attempting to do simple things while on drugs. I'll consider doing timestamps for her lives now that she's back at it

Editing to add that mostsmartest seems like a mushmouth tard but he does have some good quips. "The only thing that's latched onto you was those cats when you were nursing them" was my favorite.

Last edited:

Chinny_chin_chin

kiwifarms.net
She's blown up like a balloon in the last few weeks. But she does eat cake every night and drink nothing but soda and sweet drinks all day.

Somebody said if Ashley has been getting so many text messages, calls and voicemails because of the bullies and trolls, then why has she not changed her phone number?
I used to watch her but haven't really seen much of this crazy bitch since June. She definitely ballooned with her weight and I see she's making souring jars, I hope this will come back and bite her on the ass. She's such a spiteful, rude, despectful piece of a disguisting, smelly,gobby, lazy cunt.

As for that dude she's been with, I don't think it was his decision to get a divorce.. I have a feeling the wife just had enough of stinky Ash forcing herself on her sorry excuse of a husband.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
I swear to god, there is nothing Ashley can do to get canceled. She went off last night about some streamer, accusing them of faking being trans for views and blamed them for her not getting paid readings and losing views on youtube.
Mostsmartest gave a recap

Her live is still up, linked to about the time the trans stuff starts.

Chinny_chin_chin

kiwifarms.net
I swear to god, there is nothing Ashley can do to get canceled. She went off last night about some streamer, accusing them of faking being trans for views and blamed them for her not getting paid readings and losing views on youtube.
Mostsmartest gave a recap
View attachment 2535397

Her live is still up, linked to about the time the trans stuff starts.
Ohohoho I skimmed through her last night's video, as much as I could stand and I missed this shit show.

I am here for this bitch being cancelled and back on the streets, sucking dicks for heroin money.

This cracked me up :

Ashley smashed to bits and roddin' and noddin':

Last edited:

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
linked to the scratch&sniff at 54:00

The 2nd part of last night's live is still up, and damn is she a mess.
I'll edit with a recap. I've downloaded it. If anyone knows how to upload large files I'm dumb and could use some tips.

recap: she nods out repeatedly while putting ungodly amounts of oil and vinegar in her hair like it's some sort of lice salad.

Last edited:

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net

recap:
Ashley notices positive comments once then focuses solely on the trolls and negative comments for the rest of the live. There's some nodding out, paranoia, and lots of clapping back at trolls.
The video is linked to the funniest part, when Ashley says tiktok is going to go after the trolls for money because her lives got banned when people wanted to buy readings, and this is lost income.
The nodding gets worse at the end and she can't keep her eyes open for the last half hour of the live. She tries to pretend she's looking at the cats to disguise the nodding.
People start to comment about her nodding and she claps back at them, but nods off in the middle of a sentence, sits there in silence with her eyes going different directions, and tries to pretend she is muting someone before waking herself up with a belch. She continues the reading like nothing happened.
This is followed by a full 2 minute nod while pretending to look at her phone, eyes fully closed. She gets called out again, and then reads hate comments that point out that other people work all day and don't nod out and slur their words. But Ashley is just more overworked than anyone else ever. Then she nods out again.
She blames others for distracting her during readings, since she answers back to hate comments during every reading. She gives us all a nice dope frown with no tears. Then shows her phone, which she refuses to change the number, blowing up with calls and texts while she is on live. She sits with her head in her hands and pretends to be sad to elicit sympathy. She complains about hate texts/comments/snaps, but won't stop looking at her fucking phone during lives.
She then starts complaining more, finally managing to produce a few tears, so she won't have to finish the readings tonight and can go to bed.
She has a breakdown and cries about the notifications from trolls ruining her lives, but won't turn those notifications off, mute her phone, leave it in the other room, or change her phone number. More ugly crying, she worked very hard to produce these tears.
Acts totally overwhelmed with going live but refuses to take a break or limit the number of readings she sells. Then says months ago someone sent her a shirt that said "crackwhore" but she chose not to tell anyone until just now.
Starts dry begging/nodding. Says she can't take a break from youtube because she needs the income. But her income from youtube is next to nothing if you check her social blade stats.
Completes the night with more pity party, nodding, slurring, sniffling, frowning, almost tipping over.

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
When did she get so fat?
Some heroin addicts lose their appetite and end up with that "heroin chic" look, but others crave sugary snacks. If you've ever met one, you'll know what I mean. Sugary cereal, ice cream, candy, baked goods, soda, they are constantly grazing on sugar. Any recovery group or therapy session includes a lot of chat about the sweets-based concoctions people come up with. In fact, I'd go so far as to say making elaborate mixtures of ice cream, cereal, and various baked goods is a hallmark behavior of a smackhead.

Anyway, if she's not concurrently using meth, she is probably snacking a lot.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
The word is people are trying to organize a blackout against Ashley and not watch her lives, unsubscribe, unfollow. Mixed results.
In a curious coincidence, a follower of Ashley's supposedly died, and had sent two emails to Ashley that went unnoticed "because of all the trolls". During the live, Ashley has a very extreme reaction to the news of this death of a follower who didn't even have her phone number. A follower she didn't even know. And says the woman's 13yo son reached out to her to tell her.
Linked to timestamp of the start of her performance. She is absolutely hysterical and way over the top.
Mostsmartest also makes an appearance leaving Ashley a voice message of condolences. Weird.
Of course she is back live again this morning, rehashing last night's events so she can make it more about herself. Still questioning if this is real or fake.

Of course she stays on live for her entire reaction, even making a tiktok about the person's death. And LOL she makes it all about herself.

this is supposedly the email that got ashley so extremely hysterical:
tsharp2.png
tsharp3.png
Looks fake af

Last edited:

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Tonight is noddin rods and trying to break up people's relationships
She casually mentions the death may have been a scam. Still doesn't explain the 30+ minutes of hysterical scream crying over a message that said "mommy died last night monday just wanted to let you know"

She blows through a flurry of questions and just moves her hands in or out to make the rods cross or uncross, it's very obvious she 's making them move. She's a horse's ass.

She also posted clearer screenshots of the bullshit fake death on instagram @msashycat

bs01.pngbs02.pngbs03.pngbs04.pngbs05.pngbs06.pngbs07.pngbs08.png

None of it makes sense at all. I call bullshit. Still, it fascinates me that people will fake deaths for whatever reason.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Last night was another doozie. Ashley cried over some hateful voicemails, that she deliberately listened to on live to elicit the most sympathy. Whoever is running these gayaf ops leaving her voicemails really needs to stop. It's fucking retarded.
One voice from last nights voicemails sounded familiar, kind of like the girl always ragging on Ali Burroughs, her name was jojomoonie.
live #1 from last night

then she said she was swatted
it's only a couple of cops doing a wellness check.

then she gets on for one last dry begging session

I've been catching some recaps on tiktok from this account: www.tiktok.com/@withgoodintentions
so if you do not want to watch the entire lives, here's the recap from last night

Cops asked Ashley the QOTD: Why don't you just get off the internet?