Trainwreck Ashley Nichole Rheiner / Ashley Rheiner/ Msashycat / Ashley's Tarot Corner - Nodding queen of tiktok tarot, drug addict, scammer

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Last night, Ashley got out the noddin rods, and nodded out the entire time she used them.
The response was overwhelmingly positive in chat, even as they watch her nod out.
da2.png

RandomLurker

kiwifarms.net
Attempting to do time stamps and recaps of this fucking lunatic junkie is an irritating and arduous task. @large_farva is really taking one for the team here.

The problem with her videos is that-
1) her tarot and this rods bullshit are obviously fake making it difficult to cringe through
2) half of the time she's off screen breast feeding her cats, doing drugs or nodding off on screen.
So if you put it on 1.5x speed, you can fuck off through the silent nodding and off screen shenanigans, but when she shoots awake from nodding with a sick burp you have to go back and catch it. This happens often.

I also cannot justify spending time watching her live. The time and effort spent/milk yield ratio is poor at best.

Anyway, bless your heart, farva. Your dedication to this thread is pretty awesome, but if you abandoned it for greener pastures I wouldn't blame you a bit.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Attempting to do time stamps and recaps of this fucking lunatic junkie is an irritating and arduous task. @large_farva is really taking one for the team here.

The problem with her videos is that-
1) her tarot and this rods bullshit are obviously fake making it difficult to cringe through
2) half of the time she's off screen breast feeding her cats, doing drugs or nodding off on screen.
So if you put it on 1.5x speed, you can fuck off through the silent nodding and off screen shenanigans, but when she shoots awake from nodding with a sick burp you have to go back and catch it. This happens often.

I also cannot justify spending time watching her live. The time and effort spent/milk yield ratio is poor at best.

Anyway, bless your heart, farva. Your dedication to this thread is pretty awesome, but if you abandoned it for greener pastures I wouldn't blame you a bit.
Well thanks for that. I found one tiktok creator doing video recaps that are much easier to digest than a written recap and better than her lives for obvious reasons, too much dead air. I'll do what I can and feel like. Right now she can be pretty hilarious, especially when she is threatening to take her screenshots to the cops for facial recognition to make them financially responsible for lost wages because her lives got banned, or that the FBI is involved because it's cyberbullying and terroristic threats.

The only thing i wish is that I could get her lives directly uploaded here for archiving but they're just too long.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Annnnd she's back. Not only did she post her morning tarot videos within hours of saying she was "done with social media for good" and that would be her very last live, she also went live last night.

She begins by eating what looks like a spoonful of shit. Then explains her reasoning for staying on social media while licking her fingers.

Ashley says there were hundreds of messages begging her to stay, saying how much she helped them (sure jan)

She complains about the like to dislike ratio on her video, and explains it away as fake accounts.

She lights some incense and starts waving it around saying it's getting rid of the negativity, times 3 times 3 times 3 times 3. I'm starting to think she's doing math at a kindergarten level.

She's also asking for advice to get her nose to stop feeling like it's dripping all the time with her new oversized bullring.

After sitting down with her dinner, she starts playing with her phone and does a call-out. It shows that Ashley pays very close attention to all the hate pages about her, even the comments sections. Although these could be discord screenshots sent to her. Again, showing she checks all her messages and emails.

She mentions her alter and how it's going to make the spirits do exactly as she wants because she's feeding them. Hopefully it's not the freezer burnt hungry man dinner.

She demands time to eat, not realizing she could have spared everyone the side show and eaten before she came live. But that doesn't bring in the big cents.

More cramming food in her face, talking with her mouth full.

She shows off her reading skills by reading all the hate comments.

Ashley fails to realize she is causing herself distress by going in search of all the hate comments.
She's great at deflecting, she reads a comment that gets right to the point - why are you complaining about not being able to afford to live, need a new fridge, but getting piercings and ordering doordash and spending gobs of money on junk? She answers with "I never said I needed to buy a new fridge"

And my personal favorite:
Do you only wear eye liner when you're high?
Ashley: "Um, no"
mmm.png

She spent about 20 minutes on the hate comments, then got upset when people called her out for focusing on the hate.

She says she's done with the hate comments, only she just moves on to looking at the phone calls, the ones to the number she refuses to change despite doxxing herself multiple times.

After shoveling a hungry man dinner in her face while marathon reading hate comments and stewing in negativity, she ends up with the hiccups just in time to start readings.

She states that youtube can somehow investigate negative interactions, and go after these naughty people who give her so many thumbs down.

She managed to do her first reading nearly an hour into her live.

She gets excited about a few thumbs up and carries on for several minutes asking people to "show them" and give her more thumbs up.

We get a glimpse of her "extreme frown" around 1:06:00

She mentions at 1:20:00 how she warshed her hair this morning and because she has holes in her eardrums, the water stays in there. Sigh, let's add this to the list of maladies she claims, now she has two busted eardrums. We are privy to watching her clean her ears and discuss her vast knowledge of ear wax.

She nods during the entire 3rd reading, a fertility reading. She gives a lot of medical advice during this one, while nodding out plenty, so you know it's good advice.

For the entire "BOGO Tarot" live that was nearly 2 hours long, she managed to do 3 readings.

She thinks people want to watch her shower, so she makes showertoks.

For the last 5 solid minutes of the live, she sits on her phone with her eyes half closed, nodding out.

Meaty Fulcrum

kiwifarms.net
2D128BFF-0E78-4BC1-86AB-4DE692D75E28.jpeg

Why do her eyeballs constantly look like they’re about to fall out of their sockets? Those huge glassy eyes combined with her protruding goblin ears shake me to my core and instill within me a fear so primal that it renders me incapable of sitting through any of her live streams.

Thanks @large_farva for your recaps. Without them I’d be missing out on sweet, heroin-infused milk. ❤️

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
I just can't help myself. It's intriguing how someone can be so obviously high and still deny it, and Ashley would deny it until her very last breath while she OD's.

9/29 recap
For a few weeks now, Ashley has been using #recoveryqueen hashtag on tiktok. Then she goes live like this:

The live starts with Ashley eating, clapping, snapping, dancing (to no music) and begging for likes. She mentions how excited she is that she hit a whole 100 likes last night, and would like the same to happen tonight.
She shovels food in her face and dances for the camera like a circus bear, eyes rolling back in her head. She is already wasted.
Ashley says she loves dunkaroos and couldn't afford them when she was a kid, that's how poor they were. Dunkaroos aren't even real food so I'm not sure how one can use the lack of as a marker of how poor they were, not eating sugar cookies with frosting isn't poor.
She mentions her voice is gravely because she was screaming at someone.
She tries to read comments but can't keep her eyes from going different directions, then licks her fingers obnoxiously.
She opens yet another container of dunkaroos and begins shoveling them in her face, then goes on the offense for a troll, taking pics of her laptop with her phone as "screenshots"
She eventually gets so mad at this person asking questions that she blocks them and says she's reporting them to youtube. For asking questions.
Someone called the cops and they showed up about 15 minutes in. Ashley got big mad because ALL SHE WAS DOING WAS SITTIN HERE EATIN COOKIES"
She says it's called swatting (it was one cop and they didn't even come inside) and begins to clap. Then eats a cookie.
More clapping.
In 5 years, she says she's gonna be a big youtuber with a fancy house downtown or somewhere ritzy. Remember she also said in a tiktok live over a year ago that she would "marry into royalty" That prediction has yet to come true.
She grabs the cards and right away starts to nod.
She attempts to read comments by shielding her eyes from a light source only she must be seeing, with one eye closed, then her head slumps down and she starts snoring.
24:00 was a full nod.
But she just has astigmatism so bad that she literally can't see. She needs glasses but even that won't work because her eyes are so bad.
It is hard to see with your eyes closed, I'll give her that.
She comes to and tries to shuffle again, leaning over hard, with one eye closed, slurring her words.
Again she slumps over the table, almost snoring.
She tips the other way and wakes herself up for a second.
Then nods out again.
She fails to do a single tarot reading, and moves on to the dowsing rods.
27:30 the nod rods start. She thinks we're stupid and can't see her moving her fingers and hands, as she nods.
She asks twice if there's anyone willing to help if they would cross the rods, and both times she gives a hard dope frown and nods out.
They cross and she almost falls out of her chair. She nods out hard and lets the rods fall.
Two full minutes later she asks if anyone has questions, as she nods out again. The rods are pointed at the ground.
She claims to be asking questions for herself, privately, then nods out and drops the rods again.
She finally starts taking questions from chat.
She takes one question about a murder and deliberately crosses the rods with both hands and her fingers.
Her thumbs are on the rods and she is clearly manipulating the results.
She is taking very personal questions from people and giving hard answers while obviously intoxicated.
The rods just drain her energy so much, she nods out while using them.
at only 39 minutes in, Ashley says she's sleepy and should go to bed.
Every question is Ashley nodding out, dropping the rods and slurring her words with a massive dope frown.
Every time she tries to read comments, she starts with one eye closed, then nods out and slumps forward into the screen.
Toward the very end, she nods out and makes some unsettling noises. The remainder of the live is Ashley struggling not to nod out.
She explains again that the person or persons helping her with the dowsing rods really likes to drain her energy.
The live ends at only 45 minutes.

Video recap from tiktok

Last edited:

Confederate Fag

kiwifarms.net
@large_farva I appreciate your effort, I just noticed this thread this week and I’m glad I did. I feel like I’m watching a reality tv show with a cast made up of the crackheads/junkies/speds I’d see daily downtown. At least this way I don’t have to be in their vicinity and risk unwanted interactions in order to get a good view of the antics taking place.

I don’t really understand how or why she starts nodding hard later in the streams as opposed to the very beginning. Isn’t dope the strongest at the first hit/rush? And I’m pretty sure fentanyl has the shortest half life out of all the opiates too. She must be doing a lot and mixing it with benzos (FYI this would be very stupid for anyone to do because street fentanyl is already cut with benzos now, so it’d be quite the gamble when it comes to OD’ing).

Much like with Luna Slater, I find Ashley’s insistence that she is sober, even when she is undoubtedly not, to be the most annoying, idiotic and unlikable quality. They are such terrible liars. At least stay offline or refrain from any recordings if you’re passing the fuck out. She can’t be making enough money that would justify ruining whatever is left of her tarnished reputation by staying live while clearly unable to cognitively function, right?

Everyone that follows her because they actually like her (lol wtf?) must know she’s on drugs, right? If she just admitted to not being a sober person and left it there, I doubt she’d lose those followers. Even if she did lose them, I’m sure she’d gain new replacements as a result of the admission. All of these people seem to be genuine mouth breathers, so I’m likely expecting way too much out of their own cognitive abilities.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
@large_farva I appreciate your effort, I just noticed this thread this week and I’m glad I did. I feel like I’m watching a reality tv show with a cast made up of the crackheads/junkies/speds I’d see daily downtown. At least this way I don’t have to be in their vicinity and risk unwanted interactions in order to get a good view of the antics taking place.

I don’t really understand how or why she starts nodding hard later in the streams as opposed to the very beginning. Isn’t dope the strongest at the first hit/rush? And I’m pretty sure fentanyl has the shortest half life out of all the opiates too. She must be doing a lot and mixing it with benzos (FYI this would be very stupid for anyone to do because street fentanyl is already cut with benzos now, so it’d be quite the gamble when it comes to OD’ing).

Much like with Luna Slater, I find Ashley’s insistence that she is sober, even when she is undoubtedly not, to be the most annoying, idiotic and unlikable quality. They are such terrible liars. At least stay offline or refrain from any recordings if you’re passing the fuck out. She can’t be making enough money that would justify ruining whatever is left of her tarnished reputation by staying live while clearly unable to cognitively function, right?

Everyone that follows her because they actually like her (lol wtf?) must know she’s on drugs, right? If she just admitted to not being a sober person and left it there, I doubt she’d lose those followers. Even if she did lose them, I’m sure she’d gain new replacements as a result of the admission. All of these people seem to be genuine mouth breathers, so I’m likely expecting way too much out of their own cognitive abilities.
The first part of an opiate high is some euphoria and feeling good, then the nodding starts in. The only mixing she's done is with uppers and occasionally some alcohol.

If you'd like to see what her followers are like check out this one: www.tiktok.com/@lyriumstone_069delrium
Ashley has under 100, probably closer to 50 actual followers and of those, I believe most are ass kissing in hopes of getting close enough to get mod status or personal info.

Last edited:

Knopsnyder1

kiwifarms.net
I forgot to include this video in the OP. During a live a few weeks ago, Ashley was so fucked up she thought a stack of coasters was her tarot deck:
View attachment 1940852

Also for anyone interested in helping archive videos just copy/paste the link at snaptik.app (from desktop)

edit to add:

Ashley is live right now and just told everyone that her one year sobriety anniversary is today, February 22. Several people offered to send her a one year coin, and Ashley admitted she only had 2 coins from her entire year of 'sobriety'. She said she didn't want to make a video celebrating because of the trolls.
Except in the youtube video of the check fraud, Ashley says she has 21 days sober. The video is from March 11, 2020. That would put her one year anniversary on Feb 18th not the 22nd.
Did u notice that she is holding coasters and not her card deck. This is how bad she gets. She has no fuckin clue what she's doin. How many time will she od before she dies. Sorry but I dnt care and its all entertaining to me.

Elaine Miller

Pathological liar. BPD thot. Aroused by attention.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tiktok Tarot readings are the absolute top tier level of idiocy. It’s actually a meme how brainwashed my generation is. A content creator will post a reading titled ‘This is a personal message for you’ and then 12.3m people view the video. I don’t understand. It takes a different level of egotistical to believe that a generic astrology video on the internet, put out to thousands of people is dedicated to you personally. Do these people also see street signs and think the street is sending them a personal message?

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
No written recap for last night. She's a yucky, nodding mess as usual.

The only thing I thought was funny was that she forgot she told everyone she slept in yesterday morning, and was late to work, when she pulled out the "I've been up since 8 this morning and at work since 930, that's why I'm so tired!"

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
Tiktok Tarot readings are the absolute top tier level of idiocy. It’s actually a meme how brainwashed my generation is. A content creator will post a reading titled ‘This is a personal message for you’ and then 12.3m people view the video. I don’t understand. It takes a different level of egotistical to believe that a generic astrology video on the internet, put out to thousands of people is dedicated to you personally. Do these people also see street signs and think the street is sending them a personal message?
Tiktok readers are just the laziest of the Tarot/Astrology scammers. Most of the larger channels on YT do the same thing with generic titles, but they have a more established and dedicated group of viewers. Lazy people like Ashley are unwilling to put in the time to organically grow an audience that enjoys her.

If you browse around on YT, you can find exactly the kind of Astro/Tarot reader you're looking for. Whether it's their set up, their voice, with/without a face cam, male/female, how many cards they pull for a reading, do they do pick a pile/card reading or go by zodiac signs, blah blah blah. I'm not shitting on people who like this stuff, because I like this stuff too. But it's all a magic trick, and magic tricks require a little showmanship.

People like Ashley think you just flop the tools out on the table and the videos make themselves. She's surely making videos, but the cards and rods have little to do with the final product. We'd be getting the same quality videos if she was cooking, or sewing, or whittling, or anything else really.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
The latest is that Ashley believes there was an evil spirit in her house that made her lose weight and walk into walls and nod out while using the rods.
No written recap today, I'll stick with the highlight videos since they're much more digestible.

I love when she makes outrageous health claims. Now she has a crushed vertebra from being hit by a car, no two cars, in 2018

Last edited:

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Apparently our gorl was contacted by "CNN" about her tweets and her story.
Her reaction is an oscar worthy performance
She thinks she's going to get flown out for a meeting with the big wigs at CNN for her story, or they'll come to her, her roach infested apartment that smells like kitty litter. She had 120K on tiktok before her account was perma banned, and has 20K subscribers on youtube, and she thinks CNN wants the story.