Trainwreck Ashley Nichole Rheiner / Ashley Rheiner/ Msashycat / Ashley's Tarot Corner - Nodding queen of tiktok tarot, drug addict, scammer

Chinny_chin_chin

kiwifarms.net
Apparently our gorl was contacted by "CNN" about her tweets and her story.
Her reaction is an oscar worthy performance
She thinks she's going to get flown out for a meeting with the big wigs at CNN for her story, or they'll come to her, her roach infested apartment that smells like kitty litter. She had 120K on tiktok before her account was perma banned, and has 20K subscribers on youtube, and she thinks CNN wants the story.
Someone give this girl that Oscar already! She's been working so hard and deserves an award for the best druggie actress of the year!
I guess we will see her on the news or something... To be fair I thought of I ever see her on the tv it would be in a thick,black plastic bag, not giving interviews.. but hey ho 😅

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
gr5.png
destroying relationships with hoodoo?
sounds like trouble with her favorite side dish

And last night's live, lots of nodding

Highlight of the night at 1:44:00 , i'll edit with a video if I see one:

"I am white, which is English, Irish, Scottish. Little bit of hispanic. About 1/8th Cherokee, and then about roughly 1/8th each of Blackfoot and Lumbee, about a quarter black." - Ashley Rheiner, white woman

Then the cops come.
edit: i was waiting for these clips to be posted to tiktok
when the cops knocked, someone looked a tad bit paranoid

same clip in slo-mo

getting shoutouts on her twitter
sqo.pngany6.jpg

Last edited:

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
The cops got called again last night. I wish all the weens over on tiktok would stop. It's fucking dumb.

Our gorl didn't disappoint, she shut off the live and started a new one (linked) and immediately started a story about how someone was in her apartment taking photos.
Then she read hate emails for fun.
She adores being the victim.

Chinny_chin_chin

kiwifarms.net
The cops got called again last night. I wish all the weens over on tiktok would stop. It's fucking dumb.

Our gorl didn't disappoint, she shut off the live and started a new one (linked) and immediately started a story about how someone was in her apartment taking photos.
Then she read hate emails for fun.
She adores being the victim.
I feel were getting ready for a bigger e beg session. And yes, nothing is ever her fault.

Thanks @large_farva for the updates.

That clip of her when the cops knocked on her door is hilarious 🤣 looks like someone doesn't have a clear conscience and instead has pretty bad drug induced paranoia

DoorPost101

Get back here, you bacon stealing bitch!
kiwifarms.net
Last night was a good night to nod and do as many things to try to disguise the nodding as possible.
Quite a performance.

Don't miss out on her twitter, it's so full of milk I can't keep up.
Tik tok must be more lucrative than I thought - she doesn't seem to ever be out of heroin, judging by how much and how often she nods off, video after video.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Tik tok must be more lucrative than I thought - she doesn't seem to ever be out of heroin, judging by how much and how often she nods off, video after video.
She is no longer getting paid anything from tiktok, her account was permanently banned. She makes a few dollars a day from youtube + her memberships and whatever she gets from her job and the gov't. Somehow, it's enough to keep her high.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, Ashley went full narc and gave her friend's name to the cops, accusing him of breaking in her shithole to take blurry photos of her apartment but not take anything, and also said he sexually assaulted her.

This is a transcript from her live during the time she was chatting with the cops.

And this was just funny:

RandomLurker

kiwifarms.net
I think she absolutely has some kind of quid pro quo with her "co workers". I wish I could find the live but combing through them all is tedious and I think she deleted it anyway.

There was a video where she forgot to mute and you can hear her talking to a black coworker about bags of dope. She haggles with him and agrees to give him a "ticket" (bag of heroin). They HAVE to know she's a dope addict, she nodded out at work doing her tarot constantly. They promptly insisted that she no longer does her tarot work at her actual job.

Actual dealerships aside, places that do work on cars are usually rife with dirt bags. (Correct me if I'm wrong I believe she works at a car repair shop.)

Confederate Fag

kiwifarms.net
Do people actually think tarot readings are legit?
Yes, they do lol. Honestly, there are some popular/well known psychics or whatever that do them and are actually consistent with eerily accurate readings, where what they predicted was actually true/became true, but those are few and far between. Why someone would get a tarot reading from some random junkie on tik tok is beyond me, but yeah, they believe this shit.

RandomLurker

kiwifarms.net
Do people actually think tarot readings are legit?
Yes, sadly. Many tiktokers are making a lot of money doing live tarot readings. They charge ridiculous amounts for flipping random cards and doing a cold reading while saying "the cards tell me.... (insert something that 99% of the population can relate to)". It's just incredible that Ashley can visibly nod out and still get money for readings. The people who are getting readings are THAT stupid. Poor fucks, bless their retarded hearts

Edit: ninjas by @Confederate Fag

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
I think she absolutely has some kind of quid pro quo with her "co workers". I wish I could find the live but combing through them all is tedious and I think she deleted it anyway.

There was a video where she forgot to mute and you can hear her talking to a black coworker about bags of dope. She haggles with him and agrees to give him a "ticket" (bag of heroin). They HAVE to know she's a dope addict, she nodded out at work doing her tarot constantly. They promptly insisted that she no longer does her tarot work at her actual job.

Actual dealerships aside, places that do work on cars are usually rife with dirt bags. (Correct me if I'm wrong I believe she works at a car repair shop.)
it was stamps
He said "lemme get a stamp, Ashley"
and she said, "they're in my room"

Later she tried to play it off like it was a postage stamp.
The video might be upthread

RandomLurker

kiwifarms.net
it was stamps
He said "lemme get a stamp, Ashley"
and she said, "they're in my room"

Later she tried to play it off like it was a postage stamp.
The video might be upthread
You're totally right, it was stamps. It was so fucking obvious that she was doing a drug deal lol maybe not obvious to elderly people or idiots who believe in tarot but for the average person they can figure out that she's not talking about stamps for mailing purposes.

There should be a poll on when she ODs on camera.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
The latest is that Ashley made false allegations against a guy she had over recently, he was in one of her lives.
She accused him of some sexual stuff and said he broke in, didn't take anything but pictures - that were later all proven as screenshots from her lives, and even said she made a police report, with his full name.

His response:

RandomLurker

kiwifarms.net
officialmsashycat2.0 is her new tiktok. I didn't see it in the thread/op. She's pretty current, some interesting things I gathered is that 1) she's still working at the car repair shop 2) she got a hamster and 3) surprisingly no children came to her door on Halloween lol

She also encouraged viewers to donate to CyberSmile, which is what she claims is a UK charity.... she's insisting it's legit but I'm not sure why she would be promoting an overseas charity.