Trainwreck Ashley Nichole Rheiner / Ashley Rheiner/ Msashycat / Ashley's Tarot Corner - Nodding queen of tiktok tarot, drug addict, scammer

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
My only note is that hamster is definitely dead by now.
And I forgot to post this on Halloween
hwen1.png
For whatever reason, she hasn't been live in days.

RandomLurker

kiwifarms.net
She hasn't been live because of a week long UTI.
Honey bunny, I think you may have PID from an untreated STD, go to a clinic already.
Agree, lol. If antibiotics don't start working within 72 hours it's advised to be re-assessed. She said she's had multiple UTIs in the last year, which usually only happens because of poor hygiene or, like you said, an STI if there aren't any prior existing conditions that present frequent UTIs.

She even said that doctors don't want to give her antibiotics every time, which is bullshit.

Also bullshit is using cranberry juice or even concentrated cranberry pills for UTI prevention or treatment. I won't power level how I know this, I just do. Maybe if she lets whatever bacterial infection that's haunting her urinary system persist she can make it into a hospital setting due to sepsis and get the holy grail for drug seekers, IV fentanyl. I'd love to see the look on a health care professional's face when she whips out the dowsing rods and tarot deck in the ICU.

OR... she's just lying in an attempt to get ass pats and pity bux.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Last night's episode was Ashley crying because she got called out for saying something rude about someone with literal cancer. People in her chat got mad and left then Ashley had a meltdown and said her behavior is okay because of what people do to her. Someone sent her a nasty card in the mail so it's okay for her to say and do whatever she wants, regardless of how rude or unkind it is.
Ashley still fails to connect the dots. If she wasn't claiming to be sober, none of this would be happening.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
On last night's episode, 55 minutes of dry begging wtih a side of nodding, Ashley, after taking herself out to Applebee's for chips and a chicken salad, no longer has money for rides to work, cat food, or to warsh her uniform. She spent almost the entire 55 minutes complaining about her lack of funds, that people won't give her money, that no one will help her when she's down. that she only needs $80. All of this after admitting on live yesterday morning that she does, in fact, take the bus as speculated. Someone is desperate for dope money. She insists it isn't dry begging because she's only asking for readings, but those readings, if she even does them, are full of nodding and clapping back at trolls.
She even gave an example of what dry begging would look like, not realizing she is giving an example of the behavior she displays every single live.
After complaining for long enough, someone finally caved and sent her cash app, apparently more than enough because her mood flipped like a switch and she ended the live, never doing a single reading.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Today's news:
Someone hacked her twitter:
hck1.png

and someone tried to file a restraining order against her and failed
ro01.png

this comes in the wake of some spin-off drama with an orbiter named Dante who runs some MLM and went to jail for murder. She had him in her apartment

and we're in luck, our gorl is live right now

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Ashley's birthday was this week, and she started celebrating the weekend before by taking herself out to dinner for steak and an alcoholic beverage. She also did 3 separate lives on her birthday. When that wasn't enough for her, she decided to have a birthday week.
There have been 12 birthday lives in less than a week.
In the first live, she gets a knock on the door and it's a delivery person with a cake. She did not bring it inside and lied about what it was at the time.
In the second live of the night, she shows what she received. A cake from her haters on tiktok. These people are fucking exceptional. They wasted money to do this and made themselves look like fools. They need to stop being weird ass weens.
hn01.png

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
At the end of Ashley's second live last night, her internet went out and Ashley assumed it was because her trolls had hacked it, she had never seen a router flash like that before!
Here's a clip from tiktok, the whole 20 minute live was her insane rambling but this was something special.

Turtle Who Snapped

kiwifarms.net
Huh? This is precisely why they give methadone out as a liquid - so ppl cant snort it.
I know I'm late, but locally you can get methadone prescribed as pills. It's dependent on your insurance. If you get it thru the state, it's liquid, and you get your dose daily at 6am. If you have private insurance however, a month s supply of pills is 100% possible.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Ashley really reminds me of Eugenia Cooney with her denial and gaslighting about the nodding. It's the same as Eugenia saying "that's just your opinion", every time Ashley is clearly nodding on her lives and anyone comments about it, she claps back with outright denial that she is nodding and adds on insults about the commenters mental health. As if everyone watching isn't seeing her eyes roll away from each other.

I feel like people are really missing out on watching her, as this thread gets hardly any interaction. The level of commitment to her denial is unlike anything I've ever seen.

And for anyone (tiktok morons) who still think people at the farms are fans, members, viewers, or betting on her OD, just take a look at the level of activity on this thread and put 2 and 2 together.

CaseyTatumm

🛐🙏 Prayers for Zuri 🙏🛐
kiwifarms.net
Just found this thread, what a hot mess! She is possibly more delusional than EC if she thinks that her visibly nodding is an opinion lmao.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Over the last few months, Ashley has slipped up on live multiple times and admitted she has a car, but denies it if questioned. Turns out, it isn't even her car, it's registered to someone else and seems to have been taken from the shop where she works. There is some info in the comments about the owner.
edit: it's scary af that ashley is driving around as intoxicated is she is on the daily.
https://www.tiktok.com/video/7065360867893726510

Last edited:

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Ashley missed her own "soberversary" and tried to blame it on the trolls. She said she was trying to prove something. Never known an addict in recovery who would forget their own sober date or not celebrate it.
She did eat over 1500 calories in one sitting, though, smashing two sausage mcmuffins, an orange juice and a frappe with whipped cream and loads of chocolate sauce.

And there's this audio clip making the rounds on tiktok as if we didn't already know tarot was bullshit, but it is nice to hear even Ashley admit it's fake.