Ashton Joel Parks / People's Populist Press / PPP - Ethan Ralph's professional troll, Godwinson's BFF, Evangelicals gone retarded, IBS's "New Hope"

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net
We have to remember it was the Bro jobs we had along the way, fellas.
1631683522605.png

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
Do you mind scrolling up to like five seconds ago to where you said no humor could be derived from from the situation? I guess it can when daddy says its ok?
How do you complete miss the point so badly, do you ever get tired of playing a retard? Turning this shit around on it head and openly "admitting to biblical faggotry" That's funny. Two "grown" men crying and weeping over a friendship and airing tons of personal shit is sad and pretty bereft of funny.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
I just get that vibe. I always have.
Always? Like with your opinions on Dax (he's a degenerate spic who must be pitched over the border), you were certainly willing to keep it to yourself back when you were their e-friend Generous Josh who they took along on Gunt-punting adventures. Were you so intimidated by the denizens of Internet Famous you felt you couldn't speak?

Last edited:

Crystal Golem

Big Dawg/Tribal Chief
kiwifarms.net
Well now the lifestyles of ppps capos makes a llot more sense.

That bit about how Ashton was disappointed in @Perspicacity for being gay was clearly just him pulling the covers up to his nose.

Oh It doesn't matter PPP says but clearly he's put up a lot of cover around himself to keep this quiet.

It is also curious that one stream where he talked about surfer waking up in a cold sweat over people finding out that he's Jewish. In light of this I wonder if Ashton was drawing on his own experiences being a closeted homo or perhaps a bit of a mental slip.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
Were you so intimidated by the denizens of Internet Famous you felt you couldn't speak?
That's the part that gets me. I've kept up with the thread here and there for a while now, and if anything I see a lot less of people defending PPP, than I do people who are so full of autistic rage over the guy you'd think this was Animal Control, not Internet Famous. I don't think I've seen a person get genuinely "super fucking defensive and protective" over the guy.

The Jim thread would be a much better example of what that kind of behavior looks like.

wimzi

kiwifarms.net
I saw the very end of Surfer's stream right before it aborted itself, and he said PPP was lying about them being gay, but then said PPP had repeatedly tried to "gaslight" him on Discord into thinking they'd had sex, along with some weird shit about psyops and AI because he "thought [Surfer] was mentally defective and would fall for that shit"
That deeply fucking unsettling to me and would imply either:
A) PPP fucked around with Surfer while Surfer was black out drunk
B) PPP was lying and manipulating Surfer because he gets off on fucking with him probably because his homosexuality is poorly integrated into his ego and is driven by a need to reinforce his own masculinity by dominating and humiliating other men rather than meeting mature relational needs (hey your not a real lol cow until some sperg armchair psychoanalyzes you right?)

Last edited:

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
That's the part that gets me. I've kept up with the thread here and there for a while now, and if anything I see a lot less of people defending PPP, than I do people who are so full of autistic rage over the guy you'd think this was Animal Control, not Internet Famous. I don't think I've seen a person get genuinely "super fucking defensive and protective" over the guy.

The Jim thread would be a much better example of what that kind of behavior looks like.
The most i've seen are a ton of folks who are really mad and want to claim everyone is defending PPP, PPP is their daddy when you actually don't see too much of that. I've seen people going at surfer, people going at PPP and people going at people who go at PPP and surfer by claiming they are guarding one by going after the other.

Baffling shit to me.

Crystal Golem

Big Dawg/Tribal Chief
kiwifarms.net

Why can't I get one single joke about the guy out of here then? I've been asking for months.

AnIntrepidCrow

kiwifarms.net
Sorry PPP bros, if you are going to spam "PPP ALWAYS WINS" in every youtube chat in history, you gotta also admit that it's pretty hilarious he's a fat neet who poo poos on his toilet seat. You just gotta take the L and let people shitpost about it.

I know most people realize that, but some of you people that are acting like this is a fucking wake because these two Canadian Retards ended their civil union need some perspective. The Content God cares not where the content flows from, only that it flows. Its the inevitable end of all IBS spergs.