Ashton Joel Parks / People's Populist Press / PPP - Ethan Ralph's professional troll, Godwinson's BFF, Evangelicals gone retarded, IBS's "New Hope"

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
Why can't I get one single joke about the guy out of here then? I've been asking for months.
Probably because you've been an autistic, tophat wearing faggot about it for months now? You're more obsessed with PPP than the imaginary capos you rail against.

I don't get it, you act like he raped your dog and shot your mom. He's just a fat, autistic Canadian who is also a definite homosexual and possible shizo twink rapist. Maybe if you'd stop acting like everyone who doesn't hate him to the autistic degree that you do (for whatever reason you do) is his defender, you'd get more people willing to join in with you on the jokes.

Crystal Golem

Big Dawg/Tribal Chief
kiwifarms.net
Sorry PPP bros, if you are going to spam "PPP ALWAYS WINS" in every youtube chat in history, you gotta also admit that it's pretty hilarious he's a fat neet who poo poos on his toilet seat. You just gotta take the L and let people shitpost about it.

I know most people realize that, but some of you people that are acting like this is a fucking wake because these two Canadian Retards ended their civil union need some perspective. The Content God cares not where the content flows from, only that it flows. Its the inevitable end of all IBS spergs.
But it so sad I can't make fun of two blubbering maladjusted attention whores. That's not what this site is for that's just too mean 😭😭🤬

NegerJäger

kiwifarms.net
Always? Like with your opinions on Dax (he's a degenerate spic who must be pitched over the border), you were certainly willing to keep it to yourself back when you were their e-friend Generous Josh who they took along on Gunt-punting adventures. Were you so intimidated by the denizens of Internet Famous you felt you couldn't speak?
PPSeethe.png

Don't be a fucking hero, buddy.

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
The most i've seen are a ton of folks who are really mad and want to claim everyone is defending PPP, PPP is their daddy when you actually don't see too much of that. I've seen people going at surfer, people going at PPP and people going at people who go at PPP and surfer by claiming they are guarding one by going after the other.

Baffling shit to me.
A lot of posters get autistically wrapped up in their own feelings about thread subjects, positive or negative, and think "calling out" others in the thread en masse for not sharing their opinion makes them look badass rather than spastic and gay.

Cucktry Roads

GUNT is a four letter word
kiwifarms.net
The surfer stream made me sad, because I knew he'd be crying. I went through the same situation as a teenager. My best friend and I got in a stupid argument and it destroyed our friendship over a fucking video game. I was ready to let it go, but months and months later, he decided to be the bigger man and try to make it right.

That's really what needs to happen. PPP and surfer need to cool off for a week or 2 and make up.

I honestly can't even comprehend what's going on, I can't tell who's right and wrong about what.
PPP is acting like a complete faggot in surfer's chat.
Surfer seems to be losing it sometimes but other times he's mostly logical and reasonable.

maybe PPP was hoping for more people to take his side. it's so complicated i just hope Odyssey doesn't fuck up the VOD for surfer's stream so i can actually figure out whats going on.

Anthropophagist

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone here still believes surfer forced PPP to listen to African chants? That should be an easy one for anyone to see. Surfer's story made much more sense. Why would you make something like that up if you're not a manipulative piece of shit? I said earlier that "abuser" was a bit too much, but after watching some jewish twink cry on stream I can actually see it. I can see him threatening physical confrontation when he doesn't get his way, since that's what he did when surfer poked fun at his gambling habits, by asking if surfer was trying to be a hero out of nowhere. I can see PPP trying to shame people into not crossing him, since shaming is basically his content, and that's what he did in the first stream about the situation. I can see PPP being used to defusing situations through humor, as in the last videos, specially when he's a chubby loser who most likely got bullied and learned that self deprecating humor is a nice shield for people's opinions. I'm actually being very charitable with those three points and could expand even more on each but am not, for brevity's sake. It's also very clear surfer has this weird battered wife loyalty to the guy still.

I'm sorry PPP bros, but the dude is most likely a huge piece of shit. It's funny how the extreme right was pushed so hard into a corner that the only thing coming out of that sewer are degenerates of some kind.

Regenbogen

Qui?
kiwifarms.net
Sorry PPP bros, if you are going to spam "PPP ALWAYS WINS" in every youtube chat in history, you gotta also admit that it's pretty hilarious he's a fat neet who poo poos on his toilet seat. You just gotta take the L and let people shitpost about it.

I know most people realize that, but some of you people that are acting like this is a fucking wake because these two Canadian Retards ended their civil union need some perspective. The Content God cares not where the content flows from, only that it flows. Its the inevitable end of all IBS spergs.
And he's also in the right

Tokolosh

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone here still believes surfer forced PPP to listen to African chants? That should be an easy one for anyone to see. Surfer's story made much more sense. Why would you make something like that up if you're not a manipulative piece of shit? I said earlier that "abuser" was a bit too much, but after watching some jewish twink cry on stream I can actually see it. I can see him threatening physical confrontation when he doesn't get his way, since that's what he did when surfer poked fun at his gambling habits, by asking if surfer was trying to be a hero out of nowhere. I can see PPP trying to shame people into not crossing him, since shaming is basically his content, and that's what he did in the first stream about the situation. I can see PPP being used to defusing situations through humor, as in the last videos, specially when he's a chubby loser who most likely got bullied and learned that self deprecating humor is a nice shield for people's opinions. I'm actually being very charitable with those three points and could expand even more on each but am not, for brevity's sake. It's also very clear surfer has this weird battered wife loyalty to the guy still.

I'm sorry PPP bros, but the dude is most likely a huge piece of shit. It's funny how the extreme right was pushed so hard into a corner that the only thing coming out of that sewer are degenerates of some kind.
Surfer admitted to playing music specifically to piss ppp off.
In ppp's stream he hardly gives any personal details about Surfer, but then Surfer can't stop spilling on ppp despite claiming he would never snake on him in the same breath.
He then tries to justify calling the cops on his friend by comparing it to ppp one time calling the cops on some brown guy.
Over the last few streams ppp has had patience I wouldnt have had with someone interrupting with bullshit the entire time. Watch that last stream again, aside from the interruptions Surfer does order ppp around a few times and ppp yields to him every time, up to the point where he loses his temper.
I think Surfer is lucky he didn't get his ass kicked.