Ashton Parks / People's Populist Press / PPP - Ethan Ralph's professional troll, Godwinson's BFF, Evangelicals gone retarded, IBS's "New Hope"

Superman93

Give me 1000 dollars.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1589157903221.png

Ashton Parks is a small-time youtuber who developed his reputation in the "IBS-sphere" as the man who relentless shits on other Internet Famous lolcows - particularly Ethan Ralph & Co and most recently Dick Masterson. He spends most of his time doing long autistic streams criticizing and mocking Ethan Ralph's Killstream and rants how bad, unfunny and immoral Ethan and his friends are.

Early Days:
Contrary to popular belief, Ashton did not start out as a commentator and autistic shitposter. His channel was originally dedicated to serving Jesus Christ. He would make short evangelical videos with his faggot room mate , Surfer, with the two trying to convert people to Jesus. He is also a self-proclaimed preordain Pastor.

(Photo of him and his friend in front of a church and before he got super fat)
1589228068551.png

Of course these videos got very little-to-no views because no one wants to hear a fatass with type 8 diabetes preach about the word of god, so he decided to do more edgy videos such as him attending Antifa rallies and counter protest. Unfortunately, these videos still did not garner the attention he wanted, so he decided to move platforms and instead of making videos he would try live streaming.

Steam.me Saga:
Ashton created a live streaming channel on what is now a defunct website called Stream.me. He would rack a few hundred viewers every night and preach about god and other generic right-wing talking points. He would also periodically make IBS parody videos.
1589159142884.png

1589159155202.png

However, all of that was about to change. Ethan Ralph, after doing a charity live stream to raise money for St. Jude's Children Hospital, was banned off of Youtube for hosting a "debate" about the legitimacy of the Holocaust. They were forced to find a new home to relocate to so they found Stream.Me. The Stream.me admins were very happy about this because at the time, Ethan Ralph actually had a respectable size audience and a majority of them miraculously followed them over to the new website. PPP however, was not. Since Ethan Ralph was essentially the website's bread winner now, he was given a lot of special and preferential treatment. Motivated by anger and envy, PPP decided to dedicate 100% of his content to making fun of and fucking with Ethan Ralph's Killstream. He would make videos criticizing Ethan at every turn and making some unsavory jokes about him, his ex-wife and other co-host. This new direction of his content was finally starting to garner PPP the audience he wanted. Unfortunately for PPP this would get the attention of Ethan Ralph and it would start a massive autistic war that would include a whole cast of other tards including Zoom, @DispatchCommit , Randbot, @Flamenco and other minor Internet Famous cows. Ethan Ralph is a fat low IQ alcholic that couldn't effectively banter back and was getting his ass handed to him at every turn. He would eventually resort to his usual scummy tactics where he wouldn't personally call for doxing other people but would say "It would be shame if someone from my audience dox person x and was flagged off the platform." Eventually PPP was indeed doxed, though not by Ethan's Fans, but instead by the now defunct image board 8chan's /cow/. Some people have speculated that Ethan Ralph used some sort of 3rd man proxy to do this since he doxed a former donator/contributor of his, @Akira, in a similar fashion, yet those claims have yet to be proven. However, PPP would do a stream that would prove to be his ultimate downfall.

PPP Fucks up:
On New Year's Eve, PPP would do his usual stream shitting on Ralph & Co, but this time he got shitfaced drunk and showed his bare asshole on stream as a sort of "fuck you" to Ethan Ralph. He's Stream.me account would be terminated 2 minutes later.
1589228114571.png

Ethan Ralph capitalizes on this and calls the police to do a "wellness check" on him. After realizing the colossal fuck up of giving his enemies and trolls the ammunition they need to really fuck with him, PPP went into full DFE mode on his youtube channel but it was too late. Of course, someone from the 8chan /cow/ board contacted his congregation and was made aware of his online antics. He was kicked out of his church after they came to the realization that they were harboring a gigantic retard in their ministry.

Here is a video of him discussing the incident with some other no body.

The Return and Comeback:
PPP would disappear for a while but eventually would come back almost a year later to return to do what he does best: Shit on Ethan Ralph. He would soon later become good friends with another Internet Famous Cow, Godwinson. They would both later collaborate to do several videos together such as a making gay cook shows together.

They also collaborated in a more recent autistic venture by fucking with other retarded cows. This venture would later become known as the Dick Masterson Simp conspiracy. His channel would yet again be lost but not because he flaunted his brown asshole on stream but due to what is most likely a false flagging campaign.
1589159011344.png

Some people speculate that it was Ethan Ralph because of his history with him. Others such as Dame Pesos, some exceptional taco from argentina (or some hispanic country I don't fucking know), accused a Dick Masterson fan of doing so.
1589159745667.png

(https://archive.md/yCyvw)

Other Known Social Media Accounts:
(https://archive.md/LBqy7)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IenWf3xfX-k (New Channel. Currently using Godwinson's channel) (https://archive.md/wip/emJ0y)
(https://archive.md/wip/chpZa)

Shoutout to @Perspicacity for basic info.
Shoutout to @Jack Awful for the elusive asshole pic.

Last edited:

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meh it's a good starting point. There are some general inaccuracies, particularly with PPP being obsessed with Ralph first when it was the other way around. Also that New Year's stream, Police were sent to PPP's house and Ralph drunkenly stated that he had the police sent to his house "to check on him" in a seething rage. IF you are wondering why everything has been flagged down, look no further than the Gunt.

I still dispute his lolcow status.

Superman93

Give me 1000 dollars.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meh it's a good starting point. There are some general inaccuracies, particularly with PPP being obsessed with Ralph first when it was the other way around. Also that New Year's stream, Police were sent to PPP's house and Ralph drunkenly stated that he had the police sent to his house "to check on him" in a seething rage. IF you are wondering why everything has been flagged down, look no further than the Gunt.

I still dispute his lolcow status.
This is why I put this thread in prospering grounds first because I'm somewhat confident I might find some new stuff for the OP or some other kiwi's can get some stuff as well. But imo I think this is a decent starting point and a complete OP.

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is why I put this thread in prospering grounds first because I'm somewhat confident I might find some new stuff for the OP or some other kiwi's can get some stuff as well. But imo I think this is a decent starting point and a complete OP.
When I have time I can dedicate myself to finding some great clips of his stuff and some proof about Gunty being a PPP alog. (I'll start after Friday)

Last edited:

Arm Pit Cream

Call me at (571-239-2797)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He showed his asshole on stream which is funny, he's fat and he fucks with hypocritical e-celebs with massives ego? This isn't entertaining, the simpgate saga is fun because of the reactions, most of what makes PPP really entertaining is the spergouts from people like Gator and Flamenco whenever their names get mentioned.
This OP just reads like excessive alogging on an irrelevant Z tier e-celeb who went after your guy.

Arm Pit Cream

Call me at (571-239-2797)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're not addressing my criticism, you left tons out of the OP from the youtube era and you totally fucked up the stream.me era. You did no research, rushed this and your response really shows how bias you are if you can't justify this thread other then say I'm "whining".
Why wouldn't you include for example, after PPP made fun of Gator he renamed his regular series to "People's Populist Pushup" for absolutely no reason? There's so much autism filled rage thrown at PPP and you decided to ignore it to be an alog.