Ashton Parks / People's Populist Press / PPP - Ethan Ralph's professional troll, Godwinson's BFF, Evangelicals gone retarded, IBS's "New Hope"

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
This all comes around to the start of season 3. Whenever that is. Season one was 4 years long and Season 2 was short compared to the first. The start and end of GG, IBS start and apocalypse, Jim disappearing into the void after the fight and Corona sparking season 2.
Season 2- Corona posting and boring Killstreams, Andy does nothing of importance imo, the Jim vs Dax "debate", Simpgate starts, Jesse dogpiled and btfo'd if you want to count it, Jim btfo's Leopirate and tells PPP to step his fucking game up if its a troll, Ethan and fwens streamsnipe and shit all over PPP, PPPWinson team and start assassinating TRR fwens and hosts, Jim literally gives up appearing on streams due to being irl sick [he has made a few tweets/replies about it so prayers to him], I forgot the Rackets/Dax stream were PPP sounds retarded but kicks it into high gear and finds his persona footing, PPPWinson begin to floor it and start blowing out everyone even Generous Josh, somewhere between the last few events Josh makes a offhand reference about Ralph because Ralph was shat all over during the pillstream so why is a PG-13 reference going to ignite the climax of IBS series, Guntboi sees this and jabs a few times back while this joke festers into the feeble mind of the Killstream creator, Dax/Ralph stream where Josh gets shat all over pathetically [the insults were pathetic and so was the accusations], somewhere around or before this Zoom comes back again and btfos TRR hosts and discord and Flamenco leaves, Zoom exposes Ralph as fucking jailbait and guarding pedos in his discord, clip channel gets disowned by Ralph and hosts a stream where Zoom comes in and exposes the stream.me days and who Ralph and AndyCokeski is behind closed doors, PPPWinson talk to Josh and has a stream clearing up a few things and explaining Josh's statement and why Ralph is going nuclear self-destruction on everything and one, PPPWinson/Null bring back Kraut and Kraut is okay while doing his own successful youtube shit and seemingly out of gayops and this side of the YT sphere, PPPWinson/Null/Kraut and Matt Jarbo do a stream about Matt and his corrupted view on the BoulderGate and he takes a few shots at Ralph, Drumr says Matt is still a lying flaggot, Dame around this time goes nuclear on anyone calling out Ralph, PPPWinson/Null bring on Ade [Ralph legal ex] and big tits along with WildSmiled to talk about Ralph behind the camera and closed doors, PPPWinson continue on their warpath while TonkyTime goes over the events and talks about Ralph and his bullshit on DLive admins giving him private messages of Josh and Admin, Null joins Dax's stream to tell him he fucked up and fucked over Null for having been defended and then associating a lolicon loving pedophile and Dax chimps out for a minute, following the stream Null is done with all this and takes his exit from the show while Dax tries to call out Null for 9chan or whatever and bring in all the lolicon lovers while bantering about jerking off to loli for some weird reason and Dick simpsterson implodes or starts too, PPPWinson salute and take their exit.
Then this fake ass IBS crew and PPP have some drama while they go off about KF and Null's history with running a site that had a couple weirdos A-Logging and posting loli but ignore Null giving the site away and changing his views on lolicon not being bad, more incoherent HEJaS and PPP drama, PPP vs Godwinson, PPP ruse, PPP crowing himself interPet arisPocraP, running parallel to Jim's goodbye video for GG [because of similar circumstances with all the IBS/GuntGuard behaving exactly like the GG people] PPP makes his goodbye after receiving his crown/avatar of a fat goofy canadian troll.

Ending Seasons 2 of IBS the same way it kind of started based of Jim's comments previously of how Tonka, Sargon, Kraut, etc all behave and flag and gayop/cry and beg for money like the same people that GG was against and became in the end. It's all poetry.
this is such a terrible recap, first off gamergate and IBS are split into two different shows, thatr just happen to have overlapping casts. like golden girls and golden place, dragonball and dragonball z, naruto and nautro shrippean. 2nd off, we're on like season 7, around season 5 there's always a main character that fucks off and in march both jim and nora left this universe.

here's how it plays for me.

season 1- IBS until the Apocalypse

season 2- Apocalypse until the healstream

season 3- stream.me until knoxville

season 4- the decline of the killstream (basically the rest of 2019) [the pillstream. memeology, return to d.live]

season 5 - metokur's youtube weatherman arc,+ the killstream's bad IBS revival the ethan ralph divorce.
season 5 ends with corona entering the US, ethan starting to message faith, and Jim's last youtube stream.

season 6- the premiere is the podawful ambush on the killstream (the last time we hear metokur's voice, in a sad cameo appearance) in comes in our mike/rebecca/bj/paige the fat canadian who declared an Inquisition aganist the degenerates over at NP2 and the season ends with the gunt tape. The Brown wedding, if you will

Now we're on season 7, where we got the new reoccurring characters of the vickers family.

i will agree that there is a poetic thing where both PPP's first season and Metokur's of gamergate ends with the IA farewell and both of the main character's first seasons ultimately being their best but also while thinking about this it has led me to the conclusion that we won't see another big high/pillstream until at least thanksgiving/christmas,

if faith is as much of a greedy cunt as it seems, she won't care for an Ethan Ralph Christmas. especially compared to an upper middle class California christmas she's used to. same with thanksgiving and halloween, of all the people i know in virigina and cali, not a single one prefers the cold damp richmond holiday season, as much as people whine about the west coast, they really seem to give a shit about the holidays compared to the shithole richmond area. Remember Ethan's been living in richmond since 12 and it took until he was 34 to see the nutcracker. they dont even celebrate halloween in most parts of that city. meanwhile even people not in the entertainment industry will rent from studios high quality costumes just because they love the season that much. There's a reason most black friday stories are from the west coast despite their usual chill nature.

the second Faith has to experience the chilly fall season she's going to start leaning to leaving the Ralph mansion, especially when you think about how shit his insulation must be. plus an ethan ralph thanksgiving probably means turkey from the can. all those sweet childhood memories of christmas and traditions and especially big events shes going to miss because she's fucking the gunt.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
this is such a terrible recap, first off gamergate and IBS are split into two different shows, thatr just happen to have overlapping casts. like golden girls and golden place, dragonball and dragonball z, naruto and nautro shrippean. 2nd off, we're on like season 7, around season 5 there's always a main character that fucks off and in march both jim and nora left this universe.

here's how it plays for me.

season 1- IBS until the Apocalypse

season 2- Apocalypse until the healstream

season 3- stream.me until knoxville

season 4- the decline of the killstream (basically the rest of 2019) [the pillstream. memeology, return to d.live]

season 5 - metokur's youtube weatherman arc,+ the killstream's bad IBS revival the ethan ralph divorce.
season 5 ends with corona entering the US, ethan starting to message faith, and Jim's last youtube stream.

season 6- the premiere is the podawful ambush on the killstream (the last time we hear metokur's voice, in a sad cameo appearance) in comes in our mike/rebecca/bj/paige the fat canadian who declared an Inquisition aganist the degenerates over at NP2 and the season ends with the gunt tape. The Brown wedding, if you will

Now we're on season 7, where we got the new reoccurring characters of the vickers family.

i will agree that there is a poetic thing where both PPP's first season and Metokur's of gamergate ends with the IA farewell and both of the main character's first seasons ultimately being their best but also while thinking about this it has led me to the conclusion that we won't see another big high/pillstream until at least thanksgiving/christmas,

if faith is as much of a greedy cunt as it seems, she won't care for an Ethan Ralph Christmas. especially compared to an upper middle class California christmas she's used to. same with thanksgiving and halloween, of all the people i know in virigina and cali, not a single one prefers the cold damp richmond holiday season, as much as people whine about the west coast, they really seem to give a shit about the holidays compared to the shithole richmond area. Remember Ethan's been living in richmond since 12 and it took until he was 34 to see the nutcracker. they dont even celebrate halloween in most parts of that city. meanwhile even people not in the entertainment industry will rent from studios high quality costumes just because they love the season that much. There's a reason most black friday stories are from the west coast despite their usual chill nature.

the second Faith has to experience the chilly fall season she's going to start leaning to leaving the Ralph mansion, especially when you think about how shit his insulation must be. plus an ethan ralph thanksgiving probably means turkey from the can. all those sweet childhood memories of christmas and traditions and especially big events shes going to miss because she's fucking the gunt.
Nice.
I offer this meme for all the kino and nectar

image0-4.jpg

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net

wait, JMK thought it was just the obviously sarcastic snakewinson vid and there was nothing more to it? what a relief, no trouble in paradise :)
yeah, I thought JMK was doing some kayfabe himself when he'd give such obviously off reactions to things, but then I saw that clip of him from the past. Dude is just not right in the head, beyond the normal levels of autisms I've witnessed previously in the IBS spheres

anameisaname

kiwifarms.net
Watch these x-file review's, plus you don't have to use bitwave.

Idk what video this is from, yet it seems to be from one of the times PPP and surfer went to a debate.

Other archive channel

Screenshot_20200909-000920__01.jpg

This old couple is gold.

Seems they are looking for a slice of daxs audience by giving out relationship advice as generous Josh pointed out.

They say hi to toad

An attempt at a black adam accent

Sargn was here lol.

Vetti

Psychologically broken.
kiwifarms.net

Vetti

Psychologically broken.
kiwifarms.net
Does anybody know where I could find the video PPP made the week of Metokur vs Masterson and Destiny vs Striker? I think it was called "The biggest week in Killstream history" or something along those lines.

Edit: Located.

Gilbert Grape

kiwifarms.net
WHERE IS PPP?!?!?!

No new videos in a week. He yeets his twitter as Godwinson just got the biggest interview get of either of their careers combined. The Sargon beerhall putsch gay op by Godwinson pales in comparison. He can't no be seething right now, and this might turn out to be an actual beef between the two even if it started as kayfabe.

PPP better come back soon. He better bring some serious shit out, even if it's kayfabe. He better bring the passion and fire, the righteous indignation, he better have a file, a mug (or redbull), and fucking thing to autisticly click on the desk as he spergs out. That or he is dead to me.

• Winner
Reactions: anameisaname

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
An old couple Who have been following metokur the Gunt the killstream and found the glory of PPP.
For some reason they seem to take umbrage with black adam Godwinson.
People who have some very strange ideas on brown sugar storage
First Surfers drills the oil, now he's insisting they move in with black guys.
Muh huhwhite race :(
Think he's told this story before. If I recall, the situation did not end well

• Winner
Reactions: anameisaname

anameisaname

kiwifarms.net
As of right now they appear to be allies, but it continues, so who knows?
Yes, although ms laraunt room some swipes at tea-clips during their stream.

She seems to be in charge, her husband seems a bit naff.

Note: the way Adam and Ashton understand the crowd and how to balance the kino is highly admirable, reminds me how true /cow/boys never die.

Do it
Screenshot_20200909_031330_temp.jpgScreenshot_20200909_035308_temp.jpg

Tags
None