Ashton Parks / People's Populist Press / PPP - Ethan Ralph's professional troll, Godwinson's BFF, Evangelicals gone retarded, IBS's "New Hope"

Gilbert Grape

kiwifarms.net
I think the beef is real. I'm barely surprised by anything in this timeline anymore.

However brothers often fight, physically even (I hope to GOD we get 4k drone footage of the fight), then they make up. Their friendship seems strong, and minor beefs over principles, autism, the tenets of Kino Dogme 2007, debate/interview performances and associations with grifters in the sphere., will blow over in the end.

Last edited:

Aquinas

https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've talked to godwinson a bit, in all honesty he seems to be a alright lad, back then atleast
always seemed to be looking for a subject though, granted this was during his reee NEETs phase

Gilbert Grape

kiwifarms.net
I've talked to godwinson a bit, in all honesty he seems to be a alright lad, back then atleast
always seemed to be looking for a subject though, granted this was during his reee NEETs phase
IMO, Godwinson's older content, like pre-PPP was pretty boring with the occasional funny or interesting bits. When him and PPP started collaboration, they both became much better entertainers, even before the gunt arc. They will be fine, and yeah they're both good lads but Godwinson is winning this kayfabe war so far.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
According to Rackets, Dick said no to debating PPP.

PPP WON!

View attachment 1588314
So the lesson is that Dick is afraid of PPP because he isn't as damaged as someone like Andy and has nothing to gain by kissing his ass, so won't back down trying to keep the networking going. It would only be a detriment to him to do it because most of the audience would be disgusted by his point of view. If I recall, PPP even said he would allow that 6 on 1. Really says a lot there.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just skimmed through Godwinson's last video, and I had some thoughts, he doesn't have his thread so I decided to post them here.

His opinions on how Metokur should be conducting himself as he progresses through late stage cancer are interesting.

My experience with people that have terminal illnesses, is that apart from having to deal with their impending death, they're focused on their family (specifically the financial implications of their death), putting their affairs in order, and arguing with Doctors that are more and more reluctant to prescribe pain medication. Bucket lists, are for feel good comedy's.

Godwinson's experiences are obviously a little bit different. He has never radiated that specific upper class/inherited wealth/privately educated arrogance, as clearly as he does here. He of course would find something better to do while undergoing palliative care, other than tweeting.

Godwinson is like so many of the British upper class, charming, funny, always ready with a pithy comment, but capable of only the most superficial takes on anything outside his own limited life experience.

Just to bring it back to PPP, Godwinson has fucked him. PPP could have streamed 2 or 3 times a week, done an occasional movie review, and maybe got enough financial support to pay his rent, instead Godwinson led him down a dead end, forcing him to reject any sort of monetisation, and left him in a position that he'll never see any return for content that entertains thousands of people.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
I just skimmed through Godwinson's last video, and I had some thoughts, he doesn't have his thread so I decided to post them here.

His opinions on how Metokur should be conducting himself as he progresses through late stage cancer are interesting.

My experience with people that have terminal illnesses, is that apart from having to deal with their impending death, they're focused on their family (specifically the financial implications of their death), putting their affairs in order, and arguing with Doctors that are more and more reluctant to prescribe pain medication. Bucket lists, are for feel good comedy's.

Godwinson's experiences are obviously a little bit different. He has never radiated that specific upper class/inherited wealth/privately educated arrogance, as clearly as he does here. He of course would find something better to do while undergoing palliative care, other than tweeting.

View attachment 1589033

Godwinson is like so many of the British upper class, charming, funny, always ready with a pithy comment, but capable of only the most superficial takes on anything outside his own limited life experience.

Just to bring it back to PPP, Godwinson has fucked him. PPP could have streamed 2 or 3 times a week, done an occasional movie review, and maybe got enough financial support to pay his rent, instead Godwinson led him down a dead end, forcing him to reject any sort of monetisation, and left him in a position that he'll never see any return for content that entertains thousands of people.
He did stream on bitwave, idk if he took donations.
There was also the kino drome.

Godwinson and PPP are having fun.
Neet samurai

• Agree
Reactions: tantric_depressive

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
PPP has had a tip jar for a while on his Bitchute. He just doesn't have superchats and beg people for money every 2 seconds. If you like his content, you tip. Completely voluntary and doesn't beat people over the head with it and ruin the show with gifs and reading out dumb messages. When your content becomes your income, it really effects it. You are beholden to what makes you money, not what you want to do. By doing it the way he does, I assume there isn't as much pressure. You can be an artist. You can stream whenever you want and don't have content obligations. Plus when you have a real job, it has to be more stable than relying on streaming income. And sometimes there are situations where taking money can be quite gross, like while mothers are crying for their wayward children.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PPP has had a tip jar for a while on his Bitchute. He just doesn't have superchats and beg people for money every 2 seconds. If you like his content, you tip. Completely voluntary and doesn't beat people over the head with it and ruin the show with gifs and reading out dumb messages. When your content becomes your income, it really effects it. You are beholden to what makes you money, not what you want to do. By doing it the way he does, I assume there isn't as much pressure. You can be an artist. You can stream whenever you want and don't have content obligations. Plus when you have a real job, it has to be more stable than relying on streaming income. And sometimes there are situations where taking money can be quite gross, like while mothers are crying for their wayward children.
What's he doing for a job at the minute? I can't believe it's anything that has him on his feet for significant parts of the day.

At one point, a group of people existed that would have paid money to watch his content. A small income stream would have given him all sorts of options.

For starters he could begin to be less dependent on other people to sort his tech out for him. He went from associations with Leo Pirate, to Kraut, To fucking KOP. Everyone of which made PPP look more and more compromised. Then of course there's the eternal Anglo; Godwinson, in the background ready to jump on PPP's streams whenever he's had a bad day eating shit in the British educational establishment.

I know people on this thread don't like to read this, but the people PP chose to associate with damaged his credibility. People on this thread leaped to his defence when he had Vordrak on, but watch how the number of posters here started to drop. Likewise when he started associating with Kraut.

I don't understand why he can't just come out and say that, Ethan Ralph fucked with his life, harassed his family and got him kicked out of his church, and for payback PPP is going to destroy him. That would be so understandable, and even impressive. Instead he let Godwinson start whispering in his ear, and he went off on one crazy tangent after another.

A few years back I remember Godwinson's glee when the Millenial Woes the Scottish YouTuber, literally got driven out of his home town by the media. The TV news went door to door in his neighbourhood to ask the locals 'questions' about woes, and how they felt about living within a couple of hundred yards of this terrible 'alt right' figure. Once Antifa and various left wing scottish groups got involved, Woes had to flee the country to protect his family. Godwinson thought this was hilarious, and was an avid supporter of it. Likewise he was all on board for Dankula going to jail until he started getting push back. He's the one responsible for getting PPP to the low point he's at now.

PPP is fucked, I suspect his current main goal is being able to chip in his share of the rent every month. Not producing 'Kino' or 'Art'.

Last edited:

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
What's he doing for a job at the minute? I can't believe it's anything that has him on his feet for significant parts of the day.

At one point, a group of people existed that would have paid money to watch his content. A small income stream would have given him all sorts of options.

For starters he could begin to be less dependent on other people to sort his tech out for him. He went from associations with Leo Pirate, to Kraut, To fucking KOP. Everyone of which made PPP look more and more compromised. Then of course there's the eternal Anglo; Godwinson, in the background ready to jump on PPP's whenever he's had a bad day eating shit in the British educational establishment.

I know people on this thread don't like to read this, but the people PP chose to associate with damaged his credibility. People on this thread leaped to his defence when he had Vordrak on, but watch how the number of posters here started to drop. Likewise when he started associating with Kraut.

I don't understand why he can't just come out and say that, Ethan Ralph fucked with his life, harassed his family and got him kicked out of his church, and for payback PPP is going to destroy him. That would be so understandable, and even impressive. Instead he let Godwinson start whispering in his ear, and he went off on one crazy tangent after another.

A few years back I remember Godwinson's glee when the Millenial Woes the Scottish YouTuber, literally got driven out of his home town by the media. The TV went door to door in his neighbourhood to ask the locals 'questions' about woes, and how they felt about living within a couple of hundred yards of this terrible 'alt right' figure. Once Antifa and various left wing scottish groups got involved, Woes had to flee the country to protect his family. Godwinson thought this was hilarious, and was an avid supporter of it. Likewise he was all on board for Dankula going to jail until he started getting push back. He's the one responsible for getting PPP to the point he is now.

PPP is fucked, I suspect his current main goal is being able to chip in his share of the rent every month. Not producing 'Kino' or 'Art'.
Christ, I didn't know Godwinson was the Grima to PPP's Theoden.

Tags
None