Ashton Parks / People's Populist Press / PPP - Ethan Ralph's professional troll, Godwinson's BFF, Evangelicals gone retarded, IBS's "New Hope"

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
PPP has had a tip jar for a while on his Bitchute. He just doesn't have superchats and beg people for money every 2 seconds. If you like his content, you tip. Completely voluntary and doesn't beat people over the head with it and ruin the show with gifs and reading out dumb messages. When your content becomes your income, it really effects it. You are beholden to what makes you money, not what you want to do. By doing it the way he does, I assume there isn't as much pressure. You can be an artist. You can stream whenever you want and don't have content obligations. Plus when you have a real job, it has to be more stable than relying on streaming income. And sometimes there are situations where taking money can be quite gross, like while mothers are crying for their wayward children.
I know the standards of what is considered art has greatly fallen since Marcel Duchamp decided that a urinal was a work of art, but I'm not too sure that a fat Canadian dunking on a morbidly obese alcoholic redneck would count under any normal circumstances.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
I know the standards of what is considered art has greatly fallen since Marcel Duchamp decided that a urinal was a work of art, but I'm not too sure that a fat Canadian dunking on a morbidly obese alcoholic redneck would count under any normal circumstances.
Not exactly sure what to call it, but it isn't a business product per se. I don't know what you'd call a vid made for nothing. That's all I could think of atm.
What's he doing for a job at the minute? I can't believe it's anything that has him on his feet for significant parts of the day.

At one point, a group of people existed that would have paid money to watch his content. A small income stream would have given him all sorts of options.

For starters he could begin to be less dependent on other people to sort his tech out for him. He went from associations with Leo Pirate, to Kraut, To fucking KOP. Everyone of which made PPP look more and more compromised. Then of course there's the eternal Anglo; Godwinson, in the background ready to jump on PPP's streams whenever he's had a bad day eating shit in the British educational establishment.

I know people on this thread don't like to read this, but the people PP chose to associate with damaged his credibility. People on this thread leaped to his defence when he had Vordrak on, but watch how the number of posters here started to drop. Likewise when he started associating with Kraut.

I don't understand why he can't just come out and say that, Ethan Ralph fucked with his life, harassed his family and got him kicked out of his church, and for payback PPP is going to destroy him. That would be so understandable, and even impressive. Instead he let Godwinson start whispering in his ear, and he went off on one crazy tangent after another.

A few years back I remember Godwinson's glee when the Millenial Woes the Scottish YouTuber, literally got driven out of his home town by the media. The TV news went door to door in his neighbourhood to ask the locals 'questions' about woes, and how they felt about living within a couple of hundred yards of this terrible 'alt right' figure. Once Antifa and various left wing scottish groups got involved, Woes had to flee the country to protect his family. Godwinson thought this was hilarious, and was an avid supporter of it. Likewise he was all on board for Dankula going to jail until he started getting push back. He's the one responsible for getting PPP to the low point he's at now.

PPP is fucked, I suspect his current main goal is being able to chip in his share of the rent every month. Not producing 'Kino' or 'Art'.
We don't know why he does this stuff other than for fun. He says he doesn't need the money and has a job. Some of the associates have not been great to him. I don't know about credibility, but sometimes I wonder if they aren't often perhaps a one sided relationship. He says all the time it's a personal vendetta against ER, something along the lines of "this will only end when one of us is in a body bag'. I'm not sure how many times more he could say it.

Last edited:
Reactions: soy_king
PPP is fucked, I suspect his current main goal is being able to chip in his share of the rent every month. Not producing 'Kino' or 'Art'.
Ashton is a big boy, who can seemingly talk himself into most entry level positions, particularly sales related. He seems to have enough cash to gamble on a regular basis, and Surfer isn't vocally expressing concern about his income. Don't worry about it.
Also don't forget he is half native/abbo/first nation (whatever they call it in Canada) and has ample opportunities to cash in on government assistance. I believe his schooling was largely paid for because of his native ancestry. Canada is more than willing to bend over and give them whatever they want, it seems.

Vetti

I'm a tabloid guy.
kiwifarms.net
I just skimmed through Godwinson's last video, and I had some thoughts, he doesn't have his thread so I decided to post them here.

His opinions on how Metokur should be conducting himself as he progresses through late stage cancer are interesting.

My experience with people that have terminal illnesses, is that apart from having to deal with their impending death, they're focused on their family (specifically the financial implications of their death), putting their affairs in order, and arguing with Doctors that are more and more reluctant to prescribe pain medication. Bucket lists, are for feel good comedy's.

Godwinson's experiences are obviously a little bit different. He has never radiated that specific upper class/inherited wealth/privately educated arrogance, as clearly as he does here. He of course would find something better to do while undergoing palliative care, other than tweeting.

View attachment 1589033

Godwinson is like so many of the British upper class, charming, funny, always ready with a pithy comment, but capable of only the most superficial takes on anything outside his own limited life experience.

Just to bring it back to PPP, Godwinson has fucked him. PPP could have streamed 2 or 3 times a week, done an occasional movie review, and maybe got enough financial support to pay his rent, instead Godwinson led him down a dead end, forcing him to reject any sort of monetisation, and left him in a position that he'll never see any return for content that entertains thousands of people.
1. Jim doesn't have a terminal illness that is going to kill him instantly. He has like 15 years at least ahead of him.
2. Godwinson's house looks like a Best Western room. The aristocrat larp is very clearly a joke.
3. I'm glad you posted this and reaffirmed that you're easily the dumbest guy to ever enter this thread. This is worse than the Vordrak sperging.

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
Ashton is a big boy, who can seemingly talk himself into most entry level positions, particularly sales related. He seems to have enough cash to gamble on a regular basis, and Surfer isn't vocally expressing concern about his income. Don't worry about it.
Also don't forget he is half native/abbo/first nation (whatever they call it in Canada) and has ample opportunities to cash in on government assistance. I believe his schooling was largely paid for because of his native ancestry. Canada is more than willing to bend over and give them whatever they want, it seems.
PPP is fat obese moralfag

• Agree
Reactions: WiggerFaggot

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just skimmed through Godwinson's last video, and I had some thoughts, he doesn't have his thread so I decided to post them here.

His opinions on how Metokur should be conducting himself as he progresses through late stage cancer are interesting.

My experience with people that have terminal illnesses, is that apart from having to deal with their impending death, they're focused on their family (specifically the financial implications of their death), putting their affairs in order, and arguing with Doctors that are more and more reluctant to prescribe pain medication. Bucket lists, are for feel good comedy's.

Godwinson's experiences are obviously a little bit different. He has never radiated that specific upper class/inherited wealth/privately educated arrogance, as clearly as he does here. He of course would find something better to do while undergoing palliative care, other than tweeting.

View attachment 1589033

Godwinson is like so many of the British upper class, charming, funny, always ready with a pithy comment, but capable of only the most superficial takes on anything outside his own limited life experience.

Just to bring it back to PPP, Godwinson has fucked him. PPP could have streamed 2 or 3 times a week, done an occasional movie review, and maybe got enough financial support to pay his rent, instead Godwinson led him down a dead end, forcing him to reject any sort of monetisation, and left him in a position that he'll never see any return for content that entertains thousands of people.
arent you the leopirate defender?

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
What an original and unique hot take.
Honestly, who cares.
Why did you get so upset by my post that you looked up my post history, and found weeks old posts...then neg rated them all within the same few minutes?
View attachment 1591536
Can PPPfags explain this?

ec930634bd33c17b0ff012d967dbccd45782b9e8742a12ba0ae5f6fa6dd226c8.png

Arent you...nevermind, too many things can go here for you
Does QueenOfPoz (the exceptional detective) even know how to argue without looking like spastic?

Can PPPfags explain this?
It was a joke. Multiple people here had already archived it in full, or part, including me. He posted the whole thing 24 hours later anyway, as we all knew he would. If you saw the stream, you know why it had to be pulled and put on bitchute.

I was hoping you'd explain your neg rating spree, but I guess you ducked that one.

Last edited:

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's he doing for a job at the minute? I can't believe it's anything that has him on his feet for significant parts of the day.

At one point, a group of people existed that would have paid money to watch his content. A small income stream would have given him all sorts of options.

For starters he could begin to be less dependent on other people to sort his tech out for him. He went from associations with Leo Pirate, to Kraut, To fucking KOP. Everyone of which made PPP look more and more compromised. Then of course there's the eternal Anglo; Godwinson, in the background ready to jump on PPP's streams whenever he's had a bad day eating shit in the British educational establishment.

I know people on this thread don't like to read this, but the people PP chose to associate with damaged his credibility. People on this thread leaped to his defence when he had Vordrak on, but watch how the number of posters here started to drop. Likewise when he started associating with Kraut.

I don't understand why he can't just come out and say that, Ethan Ralph fucked with his life, harassed his family and got him kicked out of his church, and for payback PPP is going to destroy him. That would be so understandable, and even impressive. Instead he let Godwinson start whispering in his ear, and he went off on one crazy tangent after another.

A few years back I remember Godwinson's glee when the Millenial Woes the Scottish YouTuber, literally got driven out of his home town by the media. The TV news went door to door in his neighbourhood to ask the locals 'questions' about woes, and how they felt about living within a couple of hundred yards of this terrible 'alt right' figure. Once Antifa and various left wing scottish groups got involved, Woes had to flee the country to protect his family. Godwinson thought this was hilarious, and was an avid supporter of it. Likewise he was all on board for Dankula going to jail until he started getting push back. He's the one responsible for getting PPP to the low point he's at now.

Leopirate pls stahp. Pls go away leo. Pls

Reactions: Kenobi

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Leopirate pls stahp. Pls go away leo. Pls
You know the only other people I've noticed that are so concerned about trying to assign socks are the Tranny's shitting up the Brtish focused threads.

Have you and Kenobi made the transition Bryan? Is that why you're upset? you've both got sand in your respective Neovagina's ?

A couple of months ago, if I posted something negative about PPP and his 'art' there'd have been a dozen long time posters (many of whom I actually had some respect for) , queueing up to jump on it. Now it's just you, that other sperg, and a handful of people that have a fond memory of that one time in the distant past when PPP was funny on stream.

Mate you're King Of Pol, I would suggest you consider suicide.. however I'm genuinely curious to see if, over the coming years, you can reach a heightened state of retardation.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know the only other people I've noticed that are so concerned about trying to assign socks are the Tranny's shitting up the Brtish focused threads.

Have you and Kenobi made the transition Bryan? Is that why you're upset? you've both got sand in your respective Neovagina's ?

A couple of months ago, if I posted something negative about PPP and his 'art' there'd have been a dozen long time posters (many of whom I actually had some respect for) , queueing up to jump on it. Now it's just you, that other sperg, and a handful of people that have a fond memory of that one time in the distant past when PPP was funny on stream.

Mate you're King Of Pol, I would suggest you consider suicide.. however I'm genuinely curious to see if, over the coming years, you can reach a heightened state of retardation.
Actually its a secret gay op to make you schizophrenic about PPP and Godwinson and this entire thing is all in your head. Commander @Kenobi we have been outted! #trusttheplan

Tags
None