Ashton Parks / People's Populist Press / PPP - Ethan Ralph's professional troll, Godwinson's BFF, Evangelicals gone retarded, IBS's "New Hope"

Wazzupnerds

kiwifarms.net
Ok maybe the Confederate in me is coming out on this. But PPP is being mega tard grouping people when it comes to the South. Ashton, not everyone below the Mason-Dixion line is addicted to meth and lives in a trailer, stop being gay. Here on the July 20th stream, PPP gets into it a bit, and then Godwinson comes in and makes the save and stop any future damage.

Oh and Ralph if you use this against PPP, kill yourself.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
Ok maybe the Confederate in me is coming out on this. But PPP is being mega tard grouping people when it comes to the South. Ashton, not everyone below the Mason-Dixion line is addicted to meth and lives in a trailer, stop being gay. Here on the July 20th stream, PPP gets into it a bit, and then Godwinson comes in and makes the save and stop any future damage.

Oh and Ralph if you use this against PPP, kill yourself.
Are you serious? Have you not noticed he's done the same broad painting with a brush for a while with Jews? Take my advice and just take it for the joke that it is while enjoying the figurative ass-raping of the Gunt.

Wazzupnerds

kiwifarms.net
Are you serious? Have you not noticed he's done the same broad painting with a brush for a while with Jews? Take my advice and just take it for the joke that it is while enjoying the figurative ass-raping of the Gunt.
eh true, gotta stay the superior race somehow I guess

• Feels
Reactions: soy_king

Miller

Say "no" to kikongo
kiwifarms.net
The chat of his DLive channel is disabled. Also the replay of his "TWIN: Rand & Ralph leaked paypig audio..." is fucked, it stops after a few seconds.
dlive - ppp.png

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Did you miss Null saying that he would like to talk to Vodrak? PPP & Godwinson talking to him actually didn’t hurt anything. If anything it makes him seem more human. I was worried about it at first as well but it’s clear they didn’t do anything other have a conversation.
It also never occurred to @Trig.Point that maybe, just maybe, allowing someone like Vordrak a platform to speak freely can be a good thing, and not for Vordrak, or anyone with allied purposes to his own. Nope, it's never a good idea to know as much as possible about someone who considers themself an enemy, they never unintentionally expose flaws and weaknesses when given a chance to bloaviate at will. Goddamn, SJW thinking has become an abyss that not only stared back into it's autist 'opponents', but turned them out like a pimp, to start doing dirty, hoeish deeds that keep it living well

edit : I wrote this back a few pages or so ago, when I thought I was on the last page of the thread. If TrigPoint's started lightening up, and considering other viewpoints, while my point still stands, any insulting or belittling tone is withdrawn in acknowledgment of his now good-faith

Last edited:

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
Lol this dakkadakka guy stuck ads everywhere. The sellout arc continues View attachment 1477111
That's because Dakka Dakka is an Ethan Ralph proxy who tricked PPP into taking his channel.
Now Ethan Ralph can
1) Monetize PPP's content and take all the money (this is why PPP is banning super-chatters, he knows he's being played and he's no fool)
2) Fuck PPP's reputation with the adherents of Esoteric PPP-ism by loading up the videos with commercial breaks to make it look like PPP is selling out.

Slick move, Gunty, but we're on to you.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It also never occurred to @Trig.Point that maybe, just maybe, allowing someone like Vordrak a platform to speak freely can be a good thing, and not for Vordrak, or anyone with allied purposes to his own.
Vordrak is his own worst enemy, and I can't think of anything better than for him to vent his actual intentions, since they're openly criminal in nature.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vordrak is his own worst enemy, and I can't think of anything better than for him to vent his actual intentions, since they're openly criminal in nature.
I think you're wrong about Vordrak, he's a highly capable, highly manipulative individual, that's used to being able to bend people to his will.

Also he's never admitted to doing anything criminal. When he stated that Null phoned in bomb threats to schools, no casual listener would think that it was actually Vordrak that did it.

The only reason we've not heard more from him, is that he's in the middle of monetising his skill set in the UK. Attaching himself to a particularly litigous troon (a Troon that was able to game the Farms into binning his thread).

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Both sides should stop mentioning him at this point tbh.
He always seems to be present though. As if people keep expecting him to produce an old school video pronouncing his verdict on everything that's happened.

The truth is Montograph scared the shit out of him, and Susan decided he wasn't going to make any money from the WuFlu.

Last edited:

cowPoly

“Learn by reeeing“
kiwifarms.net
ER: if we are all “incels” ... why do you care so much about what we think?
75077171-9E96-47D6-88DA-C87199C7B27D.jpeg
Edit: PPP won. Gator btfo’d

Last edited:
Tags
None