Ashton Parks / People's Populist Press / PPP - Ethan Ralph's professional troll, Godwinson's BFF, Evangelicals gone retarded, IBS's "New Hope"

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
He always seems to be present though. As if people keep expecting him to produce an old school video pronouncing his verdict on everything that's happened.

The truth is Montograph scared the shit out of him, and Susan decided he wasn't going to make any money from the WuFlu.
To be fair, the Montagraph rabbithole goes too deep & dark for most people unwilling to commit to the schizophrenia of a sewer-level career in youtube truthertainment. I used to try to keep up with some of the goings on in those spheres just for chatbox shitposting troll purposes, but the level of commitment required for that alone was too much. I even had an awesome livestream host, who was the easiest to make melt down into boomer-tier ranting with a few shitposts alone just a month ago, but I even lost track of him :^(

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think you're wrong about Vordrak, he's a highly capable, highly manipulative individual, that's used to being able to bend people to his will.
He lives with his mom in barely better than a council flat, has never had a job that can be determined (outside some autistic political shit), and is an absolute failure at anything but harassing people and committing crimes. If you think this guy is highly capable, you must think Zoom is a mastermind.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He lives with his mom in barely better than a council flat, has never had a job that can be determined (outside some autistic political shit), and is an absolute failure at anything but harassing people and committing crimes. If you think this guy is highly capable, you must think Zoom is a mastermind.
I thought his mom was dead and he now owns the house? (which is probably worth in excess of 150K) Hence why he's cut back on the serial litigation, because he's worried about a court award of costs (which the UK uses to discourage serial litigants from taking up court resources, as opposed to just hounding the general public)

Incidentally Zoom causes a lot of shit for people as well, so he obviously is capable in some respects.

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: Unog and cowPoly

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
Every time PPP gets salty about Jim not responding to this stuff I want to vomit.
Because PPP knows if he gets Jim to respond like he said he would it would deal a great blow to Ralph's ego and there is a good chance Ralph would freakout and start talking shit about metokur which would further accelerate the trainwreck. It's wishful thinking that this would actually happen though so PPP should just drop the Jim angle.

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
Because PPP knows if he gets Jim to respond like he said he would it would deal a great blow to Ralph's ego and there is a good chance Ralph would freakout and start talking shit about metokur which would further accelerate the trainwreck. It's wishful thinking that this would actually happen though so PPP should just drop the Jim angle.
Ralph is the vampire.
PPP is the vampier hunter.
Metokur is the sharpened stake.

I agree with your assessment. Metokur calling out Ralph would be the literal end of Ralph and that's why PPP wants it to happen so badly. I think Metokur should do it. His past association with Ralph just makes him look stupid now. This would be a good way to throw it back in Gunty's face.

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
Ralph is the vampire.
PPP is the vampier hunter.
Metokur is the sharpened stake.

I agree with your assessment. Metokur calling out Ralph would be the literal end of Ralph and that's why PPP wants it to happen so badly. I think Metokur should do it. His past association with Ralph just makes him look stupid now. This would be a good way to throw it back in Gunty's face.
If jim was smart he would just fuck off until the election happens and collect his final payment of superberries.

Reactions: b0o0pinsn0o0tz

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
kiwifarms.net
I think you're wrong about Vordrak, he's a highly capable, highly manipulative individual, that's used to being able to bend people to his will.

Also he's never admitted to doing anything criminal. When he stated that Null phoned in bomb threats to schools, no casual listener would think that it was actually Vordrak that did it.

The only reason we've not heard more from him, is that he's in the middle of monetising his skill set in the UK. Attaching himself to a particularly litigous troon (a Troon that was able to game the Farms into binning his thread).
You seem to have a bizarre reverence for Vordrak there bud. I think it's time for you to come back to planet earth, you've been posting this shit everywhere. Put down the pipe, I mean I enjoy giggling at your obsessive posts but it might be time to consider taking a break.

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You seem to have a bizarre reverence for Vordrak there bud. I think it's time for you to come back to planet earth, you've been posting this shit everywhere. Put down the pipe, I mean I enjoy giggling at your obsessive posts but it might be time to consider taking a break.
Obsessive is trying to elevate that fat fuck to Metokur 2.0.

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
kiwifarms.net
Obsessive is trying to elevate that fat fuck to Metokur 2.0.
Literally no one wants a Metokur 2.0. The stuff PPP/Godwinson do is absolutely nothing even like it, it's literally a fat man yelling into his phone while his insane roommate rambles about the glory of the future white ethnostate. Jimbo has been dead for a least a year, you need to make peace with the fact that he's never coming back babe.

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally no one wants a Metokur 2.0. The stuff PPP/Godwinson do is absolutely nothing even like it, it's literally a fat man yelling into his phone while his insane roommate rambles about the glory of the future white ethnostate. Jimbo has been dead for a least a year, you need to make peace with the fact that he's never coming back babe.
I was never a particularly big fan of Metokur, I saw the writing on the wall after TGWTG videos and how he just couldn't say no to raking in superchats.

I get a similar vibe on this thread though, to the one that existed on Metokur's for a time. Before his former fan boys turned on him.

I don't have any problem with people producing content and getting paid for it. I will laugh though when he does start sucking on the superberries on all the faggots fans on this thread start throwing money at him.

I do actually get why people find PPP entertaing, however despite his gift of the gab, he's an ignorant fat retard and he'll eventually do what's in his nature to do.

Incidentally @Garth you poor fucking bastard. It was only after you PM'd that it finally dawned on me where you got your love of the word Seeth from.
You're seething. Almost all of your posts in this thread are either seething at PPP and Godwinson, or seething
Of all the faggotry that's been posted on this thread, this is the most pathetic. I kind of wish I hadn't realised because it's that cringe worthy.

Squire of Gothos

"He's an effort-poster" - PPP
kiwifarms.net
I was digging for something unrelated when I came across this, potentially the very first mention of PPP on a Killstream. I knew that at one point Ralph had played PPP videos prior to him showing off is asshole, this was from November 19th of 2018. Ralph had Kevin Logan on the program and they were shitting on Sargon and Vee, at one point after watching a cartoon someone made of Sargon Ralph says he was sent this video of PPP and watches it live on air. I think there may be other such occurrences prior to the asshole stream and if I come across more I will post them here:

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
Of all the faggotry that's been posted on this thread, this is the most pathetic. I kind of wish I hadn't realised because it's that cringe worthy.
I'm pretty sure the most cringeworthy faggotry in this thread is that you namefag on Twitter with your KiwiFarms handle and cry to lolcows on it.

Right above you trying to character snipe PPP with guilt by association because you're pissed that he's ruining the Gunt and his gay friends' online reputations. You couldn't make it any more obvious that you're a salty paypig.

Techno-primitivist

kiwifarms.net
DOZENS OF SPERGY POSTS
People are enjoying the funniest e-drama arc we've had in a long while on our little corner of the internet.
Meanwhile, you do full fledged effort posting on the immorality on grifting and how PPP is now a sell out. All of this being just a façade, a cope, to hide that underneath you're seething that your lord and master, Ethan Ralph, is ripe for the harvest.

Get a life, get a job, get off the internet you sperg.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
If 3P wants Daddy Jim to cover it maybe he shouldn't tell him to do it :story:
It's tough because Jim said to give him proof if Ralph flagged. So does someone just put it out there and Jim is supposed to run across it? He seems to have very little curiosity these days and people tell him things all the time on his Twitter and he still claims to not know. Jim is the last boss only because Ralph sees him like a father. His other daddy Dick is the 'cool dad' who will let you do whatever, while Jim is the dad who has expectations (used to anyway) so his approval means more. Ralph and/or Gator talk about Jim nearly every day. It's clear how highly they think of him, almost god level. His disapproval would be a huge blow.

• Agree
Reactions: soy_king and Unog

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are no sacred cows. PPP is not without fault. Having said that, nobody here likes you.
You should probably kill yourself.
I can only hope some janny comes to their senses and thread-bans you :jaceknife:
It must be hard for you, when people come onto PPP's Kiwi Farms thread...wanting to laugh at him and his orbiters.

Well you just stay strong, try to get that metaphorical sand out of your NeoVagina...

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
kiwifarms.net
I was digging for something unrelated when I came across this, potentially the very first mention of PPP on a Killstream. I knew that at one point Ralph had played PPP videos prior to him showing off is asshole, this was from November 19th of 2018. Ralph had Kevin Logan on the program and they were shitting on Sargon and Vee, at one point after watching a cartoon someone made of Sargon Ralph says he was sent this video of PPP and watches it live on air. I think there may be other such occurrences prior to the asshole stream and if I come across more I will post them here:
View attachment 1479376
Thank you for more evidence that Ralph is a lying piece of shit. He claimed he had no idea what PPP's name even was. Of course as you can see here, everyone knows what PPP's name was. Yes he featured PPP a few times before the asshole stream, and PPP didn't really talk too much about Ralph then. It was more making fun of the skeptics/IBS sphere and Jackass style comedy.

Last edited:
Tags
None