Ashton Parks / People's Populist Press / PPP - Ethan Ralph's professional troll, Godwinson's BFF, Evangelicals gone retarded, IBS's "New Hope"

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
I was never a particularly big fan of Metokur, I saw the writing on the wall after TGWTG videos and how he just couldn't say no to raking in superchats.

I get a similar vibe on this thread though, to the one that existed on Metokur's for a time. Before his former fan boys turned on him.

I don't have any problem with people producing content and getting paid for it. I will laugh though when he does start sucking on the superberries on all the faggots fans on this thread start throwing money at him.

I do actually get why people find PPP entertaing, however despite his gift of the gab, he's an ignorant fat retard and he'll eventually do what's in his nature to do.

Incidentally @Garth you poor fucking bastard. It was only after you PM'd that it finally dawned on me where you got your love of the word Seeth from.

Of all the faggotry that's been posted on this thread, this is the most pathetic. I kind of wish I hadn't realised because it's that cringe worthy.
Even if PPP becomes another shill, I dont see why you cant enjoy the ride while it lasts. Btw, i agree with you about Metokurs swan song being the twtg videos, and after that his content producing days ended. The skeptic videos were ok, but like Houses of The Holy compared to Led Zeppelin 4, it was just the beginning of the end with a somewhat noticeable decline in quality

Trash Burger

Ive seen horrors inside that gunt
kiwifarms.net
Even if PPP becomes another shill, I dont see why you cant enjoy the ride while it lasts. Btw, i agree with you about Metokurs swan song being the twtg videos, and after that his content producing days ended. The skeptic videos were ok, but like Houses of The Holy compared to Led Zeppelin 4, it was just the beginning of the end with a somewhat noticeable decline in quality
Well jim sold out when he had an audience of 100000+ ,and had a large audience from gamergate behind him, don’t know how ppp can reach that 100000, not that many people give a shit or know who Gunty is, but if he stays at a reasonable size audience, doubt he’ll sell out.

Now maybe after Ralph puts a bullet In his head hopefully and he moves on to other grifters like Fuentes, Enoch, etc, the audience could get big

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
If PPP and Godwinson can find their groove, and avoid the temptation and allure of free easy ebucks, they have a good chance of cultivating a large amount of followers. Only problem with curating us as followers, many will turn on you if you falter in your ways.

All I am hoping for is that they can keep it entertaining.

• Optimistic
Reactions: 4str4staleatherbelt

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Say what you will about the quality of Jim's content lately, but the man has always had a nose for when to leave drama behind. I doubt he would get involved in this regardless of 4d chess moves from PPP
If you get a chance listen to his stream with Nick Rekeita where he talks about what was happening with Montograph, he sounded genuinely nervous, and seemed to want reasurance that Montograph couldn't do anything. The reality that Montograph was insane and could do real life damage , seemed to be in the process of sinking in.

Even if PPP becomes another shill, I dont see why you cant enjoy the ride while it lasts.
I actually think it's more likely he'll have a falling out with Godwinson. Or he makes the mistake of Boulder Gate, in that once he's finished with Ralph he goes on looking for the next target, and eventually picks the wrong one.

Also one to watch out for is hate speech laws, he's in Canada, which already has them and they're getting more and more like the UK as times passes.

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
dumb question but is there any easy way to see all the PPP videos in this thread or the ethan ralph thread? or do i have to go through each page hoping they are there, i dont think they are all highlighted either

Vetti

Mister Minor League
kiwifarms.net
Is the Kinodrome supposed to be the first bloodsports type show to not accept donations? If it's something PPP does once a week and with a full roster of spergs each episode, this could be very entertaining.

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
Is the Kinodrome supposed to be the first bloodsports type show to not accept donations? If it's something PPP does once a week and with a full roster of spergs each episode, this could be very entertaining.
It would be really funny if PPP created a show Monday through Friday at the 9:30-10 pm timeslot that eclipses Ralph's show.

Vetti

Mister Minor League
kiwifarms.net
Who is this person named "Weasel" I see mentioned in the DAKKA DAKKA video comments?

Tags
None