Ashton Parks / People's Populist Press / PPP - Ethan Ralph's professional troll, Godwinson's BFF, Evangelicals gone retarded, IBS's "New Hope"

Dubious Dubu

Faith Come Home
kiwifarms.net
Oh you mean from the Kiwi Farm archive. That is a Chrome/Chromium problem. Use FireFox or something like that. I can't remember the exact fix, but it has to do with MKV's on Chromium browsers not being fully supported or something. Maybe someone more intelligent than I can come in and explain why it does this exactly.
EDIT: Downloading it will work fine as well if you have a program that can play MKV's, like VLC. Just right click on it and save as.

Stupidendalous

kiwifarms.net
The implication is that by applying Dick Masterson's payment processor to process payments for me, and by accepting ZERO DOLLARS AND ZERO CENTS from him personally (and in fact, paying 3% of every dollar I earn TO HIM for the privilege), I am tainted with original sin and must be involved in literal backdoor meetings where expectations are set for the site and how I run it.

How anyone buys this without just wanting to believe it to spite Ethan Ralph, I cannot fucking understand.
You are such a fucking liar dude. You've been asspatting Ralph for the longest time. It wasn't until you started getting the heat put on you and lost your payment processor that you were ready to go full aggro on Ralph - don't get me wrong, he has done everything in his power to make everything worse, but that's pretty typical of Ralph.

Most of your comments, even some of the funnier ones against Ralph, don't really read as "HA HA, HAVING FUN ON THE INTERNET IS A BLAST!" They tend to read a lot more like the sickly pale kid in class joining in with the other kids to make fun of the even bigger loser in an effort to fit in and draw less attention to themselves.

And really? You're still trying to fucking lie and say you weren't defending Dick?!? How can you still try to lie about that dude? We all saw you. We all saw you banning accounts making fun of Dick in the thread originally, we all saw you move it and hide it several times. Get fucking real.

I'm very pleased in the sudden growth of PPP mirrors, it should make following things a lot easier.
There's a couple of youtube channels that are attempting to live stream the streams, as a backup mirror in case they get screwed up. There's room for improvement
though, and the buffering is annoying.

This helps out a lot, specifically because last night's stream snipe is muted on Dlive replay.

This is the only copy i've found.

Also one more fan archiver, although they don't seem to do much unless requested.

Heil PPP, Heil Victory!

Last edited:

Benzo Samurai

kiwifarms.net
I'm very pleased in the sudden growth of PPP mirrors, it should make following things a lot easier.
There's a couple of youtube channels that are attempting to live stream the streams, as a backup mirror in case they get screwed up. There's room for improvement
though, and the buffering is annoying.

This helps out a lot, specifically because last night's stream snipe is muted on Dlive replay.

This is the only copy i've found.

Also one more fan archiver, although they don't seem to do much unless requested.

Heil PPP, Heil Victory!
heil you, dude, for sharing the muted stream

irujdksajksdjlsk

kiwifarms.net
If a replay on dlive is muted, it can be fixed. This is caused by the stream being started with the audio muted. The first few parts of the stream will have no audio and I think this causes most downloader/playback tools to assume the rest will not. The audio is still there and there's a few ways to create a working copy. Here is a brainlet way that should be easy enough to do.

First, download the .m3u8 (the last muted stream is https://playback.prd.dlivecdn.com/live/peoplespopulistpress/1596168089/src/stitched-playlist.m3u8). Open this in a text editor of your choice. Select from the first #EXTINF to the last #EXT-X-DISCONTINUITY, delete it, and save it.
pppp.png

You can now open the .m3u8 in vlc and it will have audio. I would still advocate for saving it while the stream is live because dlive fucks up in other ways or it could be flagged down.

Dubious Dubu

Faith Come Home
kiwifarms.net
Quick update since no one has posted recently. Ralph has jannied PPP off of Dlive for an entire week. First, Dlive claimed it was for PPP "doxxxxing" Ralph on stream, despite Ralph doxxxxxing Josh's mother openly on the Dlive platform barely a week ago. Then Dlive backpedals now claiming it was for "unmoderated chat," which makes no sense and sounds like B.S. (Remember this backroom behavior is what started the downfall of Stream.me too.)
PPP is considering going back to YouTube or switching to Bitwave (I personally think the latter is a bad idea.)
Here is the latest known YouTube account he has been uploading to: https://www.youtube.com/user/C0mm1ssar (actually belongs to someone else letting him use it.)
PPP_twitter.png
Also it seems Godwinson's Twitter is gone (again.) Not sure why this keeps happening, hopefully he returns.
godwinson_twitter2.png

• Informative
Reactions: Nigero

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
As much as I don't like the gunt, I hate PPP more. Insipid screeching faggot that I can't even watch one of his streams because that voice is like nails on chalkboard times a hundred.

Once this whole Ralph thing blows over, he's probably gonna go back to being utterly irrelevant. besides being the guy that showed his fat asshole on stream.

itsoktobewhite

just another newfag
kiwifarms.net
As much as I don't like the gunt, I hate PPP more. Insipid screeching faggot that I can't even watch one of his streams because that voice is like nails on chalkboard times a hundred.

Once this whole Ralph thing blows over, he's probably gonna go back to being utterly irrelevant. besides being the guy that showed his fat asshole on stream.
Nobody cares. Most of us are here for a laugh

Lin Marin

RRU
kiwifarms.net
I know it's late but I'm still very much enjoying the thought of

1. Godwinson doing an unknown number of phantom streams because he can't tell whether or not he's live
2. Godwinson being trapped on stream because dlive won't let him end the broadcast

The coke sweats are just the cherry on top

Tags
None