Ask me Anything | Members Only Chat - 5/20/21 6 pm EST

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
As the last one, she won't answer the members questions, only $5 superchats.
This beg the questions. Why paying $7.99 for the live chat if you still need to pay $5 for a superchat, especially if anyone watching can superchat? If only people that have join can superchat, how much would people do superchats? If I has paid $7.99 but cannot interact, I would ask for my money back. I fully expect that this is the last one she does.

Clown Baby

die in a volcano, bi--HI TRAVONDA!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's going to be an "ask me anything, as long as they are questions I've already answered" type deal. 7.99 paypiggies shelling out an additional 5 bucks just to hear for the 20th time that Hambo wants to go to Bora Bora someday. Tragic.

My hopes are that Becky isn't on camera for this one and the chat begs for her until Amber gets jealous and wants to seethe-eat rice again.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
I guess this is the correct place to ask this, so here goes; why doesn't she disable the like/dislike panel to cancel out the negative ratio on it, like Phil Burnell does? It obviously annoys her almost as much as it does DSP watching the ratio tip to the negative end of the spectrum every time and the only thing she's actually good at is pretending problems don't really exist.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
I guess this is the correct place to ask this, so here goes; why doesn't she disable the like/dislike panel to cancel out the negative ratio on it, like Phil Burnell does? It obviously annoys her almost as much as it does DSP watching the ratio tip to the negative end of the spectrum every time and the only thing she's actually good at is pretending problems don't really exist.
Because she likes getting a view from all the people who come by just to drop a dislike.

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
I mean, it's just going to be her scamming the people stupid enough to be members again.
Her behavior during the last live was shocking, disrespecting the people that were PAYING to interact with her. And even then she only acknowledged them when they sent a super chat...

She's become so blatant and unrepentant in her grabs for cash that the best thing people could so is ignore her.
An "I'm broke and have to eat my own body fat" saga would be much more interesting than what we're currently watching.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her behavior during the last live was shocking, disrespecting the people that were PAYING to interact with her.
I disagree. Her behavior was exactly what anyone with any familiarity with Amber should have expected.
So, an ask me anything with questions from her ass-kisser members? I'm sure it will be utterly scintillating.
It will be fine once the superchat squad show up and throw money at her to say things to make her mad.