Ask me Anything | Members Only Chat - 5/20/21 6 pm EST

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
So her stream has gone from about 1 h 50 mins to a little over an hour. She will be bored with it by this time next week. She already, supposedly, cut tonight short because of the haydurs, so she's already preparing to stop and provide herself with an excuse. And as for that talentless, no good, fat cunt, ass wiper 'girlfriend' of hers - I just want to slap the grifting fat cunt back to 1994. The perfect couple; Cunty-Lynn and Insu-Lynn.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Boring as hell except for Camm Lynn and Julia Towne (Citrine Dream and Orange Chicken, too!).

She even eyes herself up whilst hugging Twinkie, has to make sure everyone can see how loving and caring she is. As if we needed anymore proof that the animals are merely props to her.

She also rolled her eyes - as did I, I will admit, except I am not on camera - when Becky started blathering about being a distant relative of king whatshisface.
Fatty trying to justify the pathetic Tik Tok gravestone buying. YOU DIDN'T SEE THE TEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS.
Becky, the fact you won't admit Amber disrespected your Mother makes you an absolute dutty cunt.

Yes, this. Big Al even stans her mother, and from what she's claimed, her mother was a methed up bitch.

E - Good fucking Lord, the over the top acting because Twinkie is coughing. This bitch clearly knows sod all about animals. I forgot how severe her personality is when she's live.

It's fatphobia! Other YouTubers don't get this kind of hate!

View attachment 2188475
Twinkie, you need water?
Do I call 911?

She is so fucking stupid.

Operator: Hello Emergency. Which service do you require? Police? Fire? Ambulance?
Big AL: Cheesecake Factory, Boo Boo, YOUR GORL HAVEN'T EATIN ALL DAY!!!!

That Julia Towne user corrected her not once, but twice, when GrammarLynn said "I haven't ate all day".

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
This stream had some gold in it.

-Twinkie either had something in her throat or was reverse sneezing and amber pretended to be concerned cause it was a live stream. Her limit of checking on her was from a seated position and she immediately went back to reading shit while Becky got her water.

- Shes dancing around the fact that her and destiny had a falling out. Seemed angry when the wedding was brought up and flat out said she wont get them a wedding gift which took becky aback. She probably wont go but if I was D&D I would uninvite her for that remark.

-Went apeshit and snapped at becky for alerting her that a supporter of hers was trying to ask her a question. Said she was in the middle of expressing herself but she was just talking absolute non sense.

-Once again went on a heroic speech about how people dislike her because shes fat. Says there is absolutely nothing wrong with her personality but talks to people in the chat regardless of its support or hate like they are peasants.

AmbiTron

Fronting: Rak Wrathraiser
kiwifarms.net
This stream had some gold in it.

-Twinkie either had something in her throat or was reverse sneezing and amber pretended to be concerned cause it was a live stream. Her limit of checking on her was from a seated position and she immediately went back to reading shit while Becky got her water.

- Shes dancing around the fact that her and destiny had a falling out. Seemed angry when the wedding was brought up and flat out said she wont get them a wedding gift which took becky aback. She probably wont go but if I was D&D I would uninvite her for that remark.

-Went apeshit and snapped at becky for alerting her that a supporter of hers was trying to ask her a question. Said she was in the middle of expressing herself but she was just talking absolute non sense.

-Once again went on a heroic speech about how people dislike her because shes fat. Says there is absolutely nothing wrong with her personality but talks to people in the chat regardless of its support or hate like they are peasants.
Yeah pretty sure it was reverse sneezing. Pretty common in smaller dogs, you can generally fix it by just plugging their nose and making them swallow.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2188552It's not supposed to be funny but it is. Amber deleted her later on.
I’m sorry but that was LOL funny. :story:
Dear Lord does this stupid lump actually think she gets hate because she's fat and not because she's gone beyond being an asshole, she's the whole ass?

Goddamn
That’s always her go-to excuse when she talks about her haydurs. No, gorl, you’re just a shitbag.

I lost another quote that Dustin and our gorl may have had a falling out. That would be a bit interesting, especially if Dustin and the fridge break up.

I salute the brave kiwis who take on these live streams.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got a late query: Why does your gunt have a gunt and why does it also have balls?
Why do you let Twinkie piss and shit in your apartment?
How much urine is soaked into the couch cushions youre sitting akimbo on?
Did you know Wesson oil is for cooking and not for hair?
Did you know people shower every day?
Did you also know people can reach their asshole to wipe?
How is your post menopause beard?
Speaking of beards, does becky know you really find her repulsive?
Why does your neck look like you are wearing a scarf of insulin resistance all day?
Why are your top teef off center? Did the stress of un hinging your jaw to gulp down food like a basking shark fuck up your alignment?
Did you know there is more spices than garic and onion salt?
Did you even know they are also SALT hence the name?
Have you even put on piggy toe out your front door? Have you been inside for a whole ass year?
Why dont you ever wear pants? Why do you lie bout wearing drawers, you know your ass cant find a diaper to fit you.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Yeah pretty sure it was reverse sneezing. Pretty common in smaller dogs, you can generally fix it by just plugging their nose and making them swallow.
Yep. Pharyngeal gag reflex in case anyone wants to look it up. It kinda sounds like a honking noise in some dogs (pugs are a good example). It’s generally harmless and most dogs that have it experience episodes on a pretty regular basis. Meaning, Amber has heard Twinkie make that sound a lot over the years and only made a big deal out of it for the stream.

@Sodium-King-90- I saw a few comments that said one person sent 4 separate super chats asking her about WW and she ignored every single one of them. Someone said they were $5 each time. So on top of the $8 monthly fee, they donated $20 just to be ignored. I haven’t gone back to the chat to look yet, but according to one comment, they weren’t even being rude and appeared to just be genuinely curious. Apparently, her most recent TikTok implied that she failed WW again and that’s probably why she wouldn’t acknowledge it.

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Why would she gift Dusty and Fridge? She already pays their rent/stable fees.

She was adamant that she wasn't going to get DSquared a wedding gift, as she'd already done a lot for them - this after claiming that they're still all besties. Becky was aghast, and said Big Al could get them a blanket like she gave to Becky at xmas. Big Al said yeahh they could do that, but she was not enthusiastic about it. We all know, though, that Big Al would definitely not put Becky 's face on a blanket for her one true love, Density, the way she put Density's face on Becky's.
Did anyone ask about her diet? Did she mention on this stream that she'd quit WW because she was still in the 540s?
Yes, it's WW's fault she's not losing weight... Not a CLEAR sign that despite being on a diet program, she's still eating too much.
The... mental... gymnastics...

Someone asked her "why do you think you fail every diet" a couple of times.. Another person asked if she quit WW four times. She didn't answer either of those people. Aa couple of people asked her for dinner ideas, LOL. One of her responses was "Kebabs!" She didn't say whether or not they should deep throat those kebabs like she did on their "vacation".

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yep. Pharyngeal gag reflex in case anyone wants to look it up. It kinda sounds like a honking noise in some dogs (pugs are a good example). It’s generally harmless and most dogs that have it experience episodes on a pretty regular basis. Meaning, Amber has heard Twinkie make that sound a lot over the years and only made a big deal out of it for the stream.

@Sodium-King-90- I saw a few comments that said one person sent 4 separate super chats asking her about WW and she ignored every single one of them. Someone said they were $5 each time. So on top of the $8 monthly fee, they donated $20 just to be ignored. I haven’t gone back to the chat to look yet, but according to one comment, they weren’t even being rude and appeared to just be genuinely curious. Apparently, her most recent TikTok implied that she failed WW again and that’s probably why she wouldn’t acknowledge it.
Big Al did say towards the end that she has a video coming about the Weigh Watchers situation, so we'll prolly see it around September.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Shes dancing around the fact that her and destiny had a falling out. Seemed angry when the wedding was brought up and flat out said she wont get them a wedding gift which took becky aback. She probably wont go but if I was D&D I would uninvite her for that remark.
So, I conclude that she is not planning to attend the wedding either. however, I am not sure about Becky. With Amber’s finances in the dustbin, it could well be that the her contribution to Dana and Destiny’s finances stopped.

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
So, I conclude that she is not planning to attend the wedding either. however, I am not sure about Becky. With Amber’s finances in the dustbin, it could well be that the her contribution to Dana and Destiny’s finances stopped.
This would explain a 'falling out'. what sain person keep being an orbiter after breaking away from this fucking dumpster fire.

Only someone getting their rent paid lol