Ask me Anything | Members Only Chat - 5/20/21 6 pm EST

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
This would explain a 'falling out'. what sain person keep being an orbiter after breaking away from this fucking dumpster fire.

Only someone getting their rent paid lol
Most of us have been saying for years that once YT dries up and she can't pay for her friends she wouldn't have any friends. The only reason anyone tolerates her is because they were being paid.
It's pretty telling for someone who has lived in multiple states and yet has zero friends. She doesn't even have any friends from childhood or school. I mean, we all know why, she is a narcissist cunt.
How funny would it be if she paid for Dana and Destiny's wedding and they didnt even invite her?

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
Amber has always used money and giving clothes as something to hold against Dana. If Dana ever told amber shes uncomfortable with being around her and how she treats destiny,amber can say well I paid your rent and gave you guys money. Thats probably whats happening currently and im sure amber admitting she was in love with destiny still is what did it.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Did she mention a specific weight in this vid, or just say "five hundred and forty something pounds"? In Wednesday's TT, while she was whining about WW and threatening to go back to counting calories, she said she'd be weighing in on Thursday, as her "official" weigh in for a week on WW. I know she didn't do another TT after that except to shill her overpriced, hideous, and unfashionable earrings.

I guess we're off WW and weighins by the weekend after all. I'm so amused that we can predict this shit like we predict the tides in the ocean.

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
Did she mention a specific weight in this vid, or just say "five hundred and forty something pounds"?
I think she did give a number...but it's not worth going back to check. It wasn't enough weightloss to be covered by a dump.
I guess we're off WW and weighins by the weekend after all. I'm so amused that we can predict this shit like we predict the tides in the ocean.
These diets aren't even worth predicting any more. The truth is, that whatever version of whichever diet she's on at any moment, that we as her YouTube audience are most likely at least three reincarnations behind her in real time. This latest filmed version she put out to us saw her on WW...off WW and back to calorie counting...off calorie counting and back on WW....all in the space of 24 hours.

She looks to be using whatever diet works for her by the meal she's eating. If the calories are too high, then WW is the diet does on for that meal. If the WW points are too high, then she'll convert back to calories for that meal.