ASMR | TYPING - 7/16/2019

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
ETA: i thought we might at least be treated to some of her shitty poetry, but Writerlynn could only think to count to ten, and type 'thank you' over and over. Enjoy the bouncing beetus knuckles overlay.
ETA2: as if this couldn't be lower-tier effort, she has made this exact content before

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
She has got to stop with this stupid shit. This isn't ASMR. Beetus knuckles, laptop keyboards, and heavy, labored breathing are not relaxing. She is soooooooo fucking lazy. When do you think this bullshit was filmed? She pulled this shit last summer, but this is so much worse. I didn't think she could outshit the shittiest content from the roach motel in Lexington, but here we are. Even those vlogs were only like 4 weeks old. She's seriously declined mentally over the course of the last year. She's never been the brightest bulb on the tree, but apparently the fat has gone to the brain. How, how, how does she still have rctards that watch her stupid shit without adblock??

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
i thought we might at least be treated to some of her shitty poetry
Well, this part seemed a bit poetic to me. Like her subconscious trying to rise to the surface.
"im not insane" Sure, Jan.
"hahaah"
"this is too funny"
No, it isn't, Amber. Every time she has to say how funny she is, I cringe so hard my face melts. She's just so Funny and Bubbly and xxRanDoMxx you guise. She's totally having fun each day and not slowly killing herself while her melancholic thumb thrall watches and weeps.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Why do I get the feeling that this video is probably one of the most current and this was basically just a way to fuel her health speculations and get shekels at the same time, but avoiding showing how big she's gotten.
(And the possible pink eye situation that probably isn't resolved. I'm sure at a point she was like "fuck me, I've got to get creative now or the haydurz will notice!!" Imo it looked unresolved in Eric's recent vlog of the pool, the one eye was still swoll.)

She's gotta be running out of content, even with the time warp delay. Double-time if her infection isn't clearing up.

Screenshot_20190716-122056.pngScreenshot_20190716-122051.pngScreenshot_20190716-122056.png

I legit would have no idea if I didn't know what was happening.

edit: formatting

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino