ASMR | TYPING - 7/16/2019

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I lasted less than three minutes before I had to tap out, but am I actually hearing her breath heavy while she's typing?
It's probably impossible for someone her size to not breathe heavily. The adipose tissue is literally compressing her lung capacity.

Super morbidly obese people can literally gasp for air with every breath if it gets bad enough.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I looked at her channel and these stupid ASMR videos are still getting about half the views of other videos (like around 50K instead of 100K). She is probably still making more money this way than when she phones it in and posts a real video once a week. She has found a way to be even lazier somehow, jesus christ.

Koresh

Vernon Wayne Howell
kiwifarms.net
I wish she took this chance to prove that she really is a Palahniuk-tier literary god and wrote some dumbass short story or even the next chapter of that Scottie story she said was her passion project.

But no. This is just inane. The dogshit typing scenes in Unfriended are more stimulating than this.

• Agree
Reactions: Viridian

aerostar88

all around me are millennial faces
kiwifarms.net
Yasss WriterLynn strikes yet again in combination with our ASMR goddess!! Our beloved gorl must think she has found her new calling in smashing her sausage fingers against any nearby items with the camera on.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Whatthefuck

JimmyHill'sBlarms

YOU HAPPY NAPPA!
kiwifarms.net
What is ASMR? I keep seeing that mentioned everywhere.
Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response. It's "tingles" that you usually get from seeing or hearing certain sounds or visuals (folding clothes, typing, etc.)

Some people don't get it, so it's kind of hard to explain to people who don't. The closest thing I can describe it to is the feeling you get when someone runs their finger lightly up your back.

LyteSydeByll

kiwifarms.net
I'm glad she made the video a full 10 minutes and 30 seconds, when no one could stand more then 20 seconds of it.

I also love how the camera keeps trying to focus on the screen when she types, and it blurs/unblurs so you can't fucking read what she's typing anyways.

If ASMR is supposed to be tingly/relaxing, I don't know if the jarring sounds of keyboard keys clicking would be up there as a good source of relaxation.

How many ASMR videos do you think she's got queued up? We have magazine molesting, marker jamming, and now keyboard pounding.

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
I'm confused as to all the people in her comments upset that "She's making money on this!' I don't see any ads or adbreaks on this. . .
Does she have unannounced sponsorships or something? I mean I guess technically she makes a few dollars off of the cucks who pay for a Youtube subscription to watch Youtube without ads maybe?

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
I wish she took this chance to prove that she really is a Palahniuk-tier literary god and wrote some dumbass short story or even the next chapter of that Scottie story she said was her passion project.

But no. This is just inane. The dogshit typing scenes in Unfriended are more stimulating than this.
She has, on Wattpad

Edit: fawk apparently I can't read
Forgive me

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Koresh

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Ten little nephews on the ATV!
One dun goofed and broke his spleen!
Maw called the doctor and the doctor said,
"Remember to bring it up while AL's vlog-een."
Nine little nephews playing with the possum gun
One shot himself, and then there were eight.
Eight little nephews swimming in the toxic lake
One disappered and then there were seven.
seven little nephews gettin' babysat
one suffocated under Amberlynn's fat
nephew six choked on an earring back
five little nephews still trapped in the fag shack

lowsodiumsituation

IvE nEvEr BeEn 600 PoUnDs
kiwifarms.net
I'm confused as to all the people in her comments upset that "She's making money on this!' I don't see any ads or adbreaks on this. . .
Does she have unannounced sponsorships or something? I mean I guess technically she makes a few dollars off of the cucks who pay for a Youtube subscription to watch Youtube without ads maybe?
I could be wrong, but the last few days for me YouTube has stopped putting the yellow lines where the ads are. You'll see "ad in 3,2,1" in the corner. Not sure why they're changing it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino